Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

I Don't Consider Cheating As A Deal Breaker - Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Consider Cheating As A Deal Breaker - Toke Makinwa (693 Views)

"You Are Under A Spell If You Are Not Cheating As A Husband"- Nigerian Lady Says / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Consider Cheating As A Deal Breaker - Toke Makinwa by money121(m): 6:55am On Jan 20
Nollywood actress, Toke Makinwa has revealed that she no longer considers cheating as a deal breaker.

Toke, whose ex-husband, Maje Ayida, allegedly cheated on her, made this known in a podcast released on Thursday.

According to her, as she grew older, she realized it’s easier for a woman to cheat and the only reason some women don’t cheat is due to self restraint.

She said, “I think a lot of women need to reject the stigma. If I cheat, it’s okay for the man to do the same to me.

“I feel like I have gotten to a place in my life where you can’t shame the shameless. If I cheat tomorrow and you want to leave I will respect you. If you want to stay, don’t use it to taunt me because I have won the crown of a cheater.

“If I’m going to be very honest, cheating is no longer a deal breaker for me. It used to be; when I was younger, I would never have been able to say these. I would have said if he cheat’s, I’m putting back in the street.

“As I grew older, I realized men cheat, women cheat. It’s easier for a woman to cheat, it’s self restraint that stops us. The reason why I’m not quick to put you out is I might be the first person to cheat on you. Forgive me as I have forgiven you.”
Source:
https://gistmeloveblog.com/nollywood-actress-toke-makinwa-has-revealed-that-she-no-longer-considers-cheating-as-a-deal-breaker/

lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: I Don't Consider Cheating As A Deal Breaker - Toke Makinwa by money121(m): 6:56am On Jan 20
All is well 2nd wife position Loading

1 Like

Re: I Don't Consider Cheating As A Deal Breaker - Toke Makinwa by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:10am On Jan 20
Aunty Toke boss lady with the charisma
Re: I Don't Consider Cheating As A Deal Breaker - Toke Makinwa by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:11am On Jan 20
Aunty Toke boss lady with the charisma....
Re: I Don't Consider Cheating As A Deal Breaker - Toke Makinwa by optionalY09: 7:11am On Jan 20
Frustrated and confused social media role model.

I am writing a book, it’s titled “When oloso becomes a wife”

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Consider Cheating As A Deal Breaker - Toke Makinwa by cenaman(m): 7:23am On Jan 20
Dubai Item 7 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Consider Cheating As A Deal Breaker - Toke Makinwa by Ibaaboy(m): 7:55am On Jan 20
item 7 has spoken
Re: I Don't Consider Cheating As A Deal Breaker - Toke Makinwa by abhosts(m): 7:59am On Jan 20
LOL. This one dey form Jada Pinket.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Consider Cheating As A Deal Breaker - Toke Makinwa by BloomingDale(f): 8:01am On Jan 20
Every wife needs a younger, harder, thicker, stronger prick once in awhile which the husband can no longer provide.
Re: I Don't Consider Cheating As A Deal Breaker - Toke Makinwa by Light777(f): 8:08am On Jan 20
BloomingDale:
Every wife needs a younger, harder, thicker, stronger prick once in awhile which the husband can no longer provide.
Just say every ashawo..Not every Wife.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Consider Cheating As A Deal Breaker - Toke Makinwa by BloomingDale(f): 8:13am On Jan 20
Light777:
Just say every ashawo..Not every Wife.

Repeat after me. Every WIFE. Every WIFE.
Re: I Don't Consider Cheating As A Deal Breaker - Toke Makinwa by Kukutente23: 8:35am On Jan 20
BloomingDale:
But how is that possible when it's the wife that enters menopause?
Re: I Don't Consider Cheating As A Deal Breaker - Toke Makinwa by BloomingDale(f): 8:37am On Jan 20
Kukutente23:

But how is that possible when it's the wife that enters menopause?

How does that affect her craving for a younger and stronger prick?
Re: I Don't Consider Cheating As A Deal Breaker - Toke Makinwa by Kukutente23: 8:58am On Jan 20
BloomingDale:

How does that affect her craving for a younger and stronger prick?
Are you sure you're female
A pussy that's menopausal is an expired pussy

No young, strong dick should go near it except one that wants to be unfortunate
Re: I Don't Consider Cheating As A Deal Breaker - Toke Makinwa by BloomingDale(f): 9:00am On Jan 20
Kukutente23:

Are you sure you're female
A pussy that's menopausal is an expired pussy

No young, strong dick should go near it except one that wants to be unfortunate

And you think guys don’t go through the same with decreased testosterone and other decreased hormones? I’m confused by your message. No one wants to Bleep an expired prick too with sagging balls that has been decimated with age.
Re: I Don't Consider Cheating As A Deal Breaker - Toke Makinwa by abobote: 9:22am On Jan 20
BloomingDale:

Of course you will never make it to wife with this mentality of yours
Re: I Don't Consider Cheating As A Deal Breaker - Toke Makinwa by abobote: 9:25am On Jan 20
It's already too late for her, it's easier to wife unknown ashawo than a well known ashawo like her, who doesn't consider cheating as a thing
Re: I Don't Consider Cheating As A Deal Breaker - Toke Makinwa by Kukutente23: 9:39am On Jan 20
BloomingDale:

And you think guys don’t go through the same with decreased testosterone and other decreased hormones? I’m confused by your message. No one wants to Bleep an expired prick too with sagging balls that has been decimated with age.
Aunty prick no dey expire
If you doubt me, look for any 70 year old Aboki around you and let him mount you.
If he doesn't shift your womb and give you pregnancy signs in four weeks come and call me anything you want
Re: I Don't Consider Cheating As A Deal Breaker - Toke Makinwa by BloomingDale(f): 9:42am On Jan 20
Kukutente23:

Aunty prick no dey expire
If you doubt me, look for any 70 year old Aboki around you and let him mount you.
If he doesn't shift your womb and give you pregnancy signs in four weeks come and call me anything you want

Oga, it’s not safe to have kids with old men over 35.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Consider Cheating As A Deal Breaker - Toke Makinwa by Kukutente23: 9:54am On Jan 20
BloomingDale:

Oga, it’s not safe to have kids with old men over 35.

Who are these people and why are they crying? They should blame the contraceptives and abortion pills they've been using since 15 for their weak wombs which birthed sick children.
A woman stops being fertile after menopause. It's a simple sturvs
Go to the north and see 76 year old Alhaji celebrating the birth of their 23rd bouncing baby boys with their 17 year old bride
Re: I Don't Consider Cheating As A Deal Breaker - Toke Makinwa by Light777(f): 10:30am On Jan 20
BloomingDale:

Repeat after me..Every ASHAWO. Every ASHAWO
Re: I Don't Consider Cheating As A Deal Breaker - Toke Makinwa by EreluRoz: 10:33am On Jan 20
This woman never really got over her ex husband. This is what disappointment cause for women. Men make bad women, that bad woman you see out there was once very loving and caring and gave her all , only to be rewarded with cheating, emotional abuse and what have you.
Re: I Don't Consider Cheating As A Deal Breaker - Toke Makinwa by finallybusy: 4:23pm On Jan 20
She’s 40. Of course, she won’t.
Re: I Don't Consider Cheating As A Deal Breaker - Toke Makinwa by We4all: 9:46pm On Jan 20
She changed her skin color, fixed her body, wear designer clothings, but still suffering from low self esteem. I feel for her.

(1) (Reply)

Curious / We Want Credibilty When It Comes Election? / Winners Of 2010 Mtv Africa Music Awards + Pictures From The Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.