Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer (28966 Views)

One Of Tinubu's Documents Released To Atiku By CSU Indicates "Female" / Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate / Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Majesty7: 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
iwaeda:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s lawyer, Wole Afolabi, has said that a mixup at Chicago State University is the reason President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s certificate indicates “F” meant for a female.

Afolabi stated this during an interview on Channels TV’s Politics Today.

https://dailytrust.com/why-tinubus-certificate-indicates-female-presidents-lawyer/

Responding, a former spokesperson for Atiku, Segun Sowunmi, said that they were not sure if Tinubu attended Chicago State University.

There is no sense arguing with PDP, Atiku, Obi and their followers any longer. They can't be redeemed. This is beyond redemption. Let's just allow them to keep fooling themselves
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by dragunov: 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
Killerofpigs:
You are a stupid and dull cunnt. See as you are DISGRACING your foolishness in public. Do you even know what an SSN number is? That Number is given only to citizens of USA. Either by birth or naturalization. Being a foreign students doesn't give you SSN...mugu...

You are just pathetic and a worthless Tinubu zombie

See how you're wallowing in ignorance. You're the big fool here. Go and make enquiries on issues before coming to nairaland to display your imbecility.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by wrongnumber: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2023
Killerofpigs:
You are a stupid and dull cunnt. See as you are DISGRACING your foolishness in public. Do you even know what an SSN number is? That Number is given only to citizens of USA. Either by birth or naturalization. Being a foreign students doesn't give you SSN...mugu...

You are just pathetic and a worthless Tinubu zombie

No sir.

SSN is given to anyone and not necessarily a citizen.

As long as you have a valid reason to be in the states and to work, you will be given one.

Just like NI in the UK.

HOWEVER the particular person who owns the SSN is a female Tinubu.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by omooba74(m): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
You are the one who is disgracing yaself,the guy is right.I am still contend with the error made on my NIN as per DOB till now.So,what are u saying? you people should go and get sense even if you want to buy one cos common sense is not common...
mejetov422:
You see as you dey disgrace your generation...

Maybe we should start calling you guys the name that befitted for you. CRIMINALS, because you must be a criminal to defend one.

There are lot of things you can't defend just rest.

Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The 'f' thing was a simple clerical error.

Let Hoebee-dients and PDP thugs keep chasing shadows.

So if you found out that in your certificate, there is an error of gender difference......you will accept the certificate??

Won't you go to your University and demand why it is so

Moreover , it states that the "F" has been even in the admission not just certificate....

Does it mean that our President was busy answering a Female throughout his stay in Chicago University?

And a whole Chicago State University will leave it like that and he too will allow it ??

Another issue, I thought schools are governed by a body called Senate , and this Senate,seats for every academic year and authenticates results which will always be pushed for signature signing by the Registrar or Chancellor Present in that year.....

Have you checked your certificate? Is the Signature signing different from the one your friend is having ?

Wait first ...are you a Graduate?

Another thing, were is the SSCE that Tinubu used to present in Chicago State University for him to be able to gain admission?

Or does Chigaco State University now admits any mad man they see on the streets of Chicago to come and study in their school of learning?

When we talk about sanitizing Nigeria to know if anything good can happen in this country, why will you join in the wagon of those enemies of this country?

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by okewumi: 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
NAIRALAND SHOULD POST REASONABLE TOPIC.

CSU this CSU that is a closed chapter. Moderator should post writeup that are sensitive, not all this nonsense that is already closed chapter.
A person in his right senses knows that immediately you are sweared in as presidentin Nigeria, the next is another 4yrs
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by peculiar2233: 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:

You are a cr*minal just like your pay master but your day of reckoning is at hand.
Olor*buruku omo iya aje
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by 123yes(m): 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2023
iwaeda:

What of the SSN. SSN means Social Security Number, which is unique to individual, I know because of Blue passport in my domain. grin grin grin grin
Jobless man always on nairaland. Guy live Obidient alone. Go look for job and better your self. Obi and his followers are Dame better than you
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by dragunov: 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
Killerofpigs:
Do I look like a Tajudeen to you? Get the fvvvvck outta my space. PIGs.

You're nothing but a raging lunatic! A pathetic Mook! Your life is full of frustrations but I will straighten your head for you. Look at this dolt!
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Larryndelaw: 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
Tinubu lawyer will never utter a word in public. He does his job inside the court. Stop spreading lies. Did you see him on TV like Obi and Atiku lLawyers?
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by LegendHero(m): 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2023
Lol be like say na illiterate help them type this news.

Do certificates even bear the gender in the first place? They are mixing up transcript as certificate.

Nawa for Nigeria.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Killerofpigs: 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
Olodo...shame on you.

dragunov:

See how you're wallowing in ignorance. You're the big fool here. Go and make enquiries on issues before coming to nairaland to display your imbecility.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Killerofpigs: 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
Cry Blood grin

dragunov:

You're nothing but a raging lunatic! A pathetic Mook! Your life is full of frustrations but I will straighten your head for you. Look at this dolt!
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Killerofpigs: 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
They will call you IPOB...or IGBO...just watch out

ArcSEMPECJ:

So if you found out that in your certificate, there is an error of gender difference......you will accept the certificate??

Won't you go to your University and demand why it is so

Moreover , it states that the "F" has been even in the admission not just certificate....

Does it mean that our President was busy answering a Female throughout his stay in Chicago University?

And a whole Chicago State University will leave it like that and he too will allow it ??

Another issue, I thought schools are governed by a body called Senate , and this Senate,seats for every academic year and authenticates results which will always be pushed for signature signing by the Registrar or Chancellor Present in that year.....

Have you checked your certificate? Is the Signature signing different from the one your friend is having ?

Wait first ...are you a Graduate?

Another thing, were is the SSCE that Tinubu used to present in Chicago State University for him to be able to gain admission?

Or does Chigaco State University now admits any mad man they see on the streets of Chicago to come and study in their school of learning?

When we talk about sanitizing Nigeria to know if anything good can happen in this country, why will you join in the wagon of those enemies of this country?
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Killerofpigs: 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
God Bless you for educating me. I actually researched what you said. Good one.

I also appreciate what you said about the Tinubu fiasco...It tallies with what is obtainable. Tinubu is an identity theft criminal.

Cheers bro

wrongnumber:

No sir.

SSN is given to anyone and not necessarily a citizen.

As long as you have a valid reason to be in the states and to work, you will be given one.

Just like NI in the UK.

HOWEVER the particular person who owns the SSN is a female Tinubu.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Menclothing: 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
They have given youth what to argue with on internet
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
iwaeda:

No St Paul Aroloya, Only St John Church. A school started in 1974, but Tinubu graduated there 1970 angry angry grin grin

Isn't that a miracle? grin
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by babajero(m): 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:

On the discrepancies on the signatures on the certificate, Afolabi said that certificates were not issued at the time of graduation, until one applied for them. You people said tinubu got his certificate from 3rd party vendor, but automatically it was signed by someone in the school on 2 different occasions.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by rollywise(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
Once it concerns Tinubu, there's always an explanation. He's never wrong. If you catch Tinubu stealing meat from the pot them the meat and the pot plus the owner of the meat and pot are wrong 😂😂😂
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by dragunov: 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
Killerofpigs:
Cry Blood grin

Raging dingbat!
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by dragunov: 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
Killerofpigs:
Olodo...shame on you.

See pot calling kettle black. Ode!
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by dNortherner(m): 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
Wasting of time and resources, why won't he visit an orphanage with the money he has been wasting.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
Sirmwill:

Tinubu rn is mostly relaxing in a place with cool AC cooling his nerves down while he is watching Africa Magic Epic 😏 and drinking something chilled and sweet 😏😏

Completely oblivious of your existence!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by dNortherner(m): 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
Wasting of time and resources, why won't he visit an orphanage with the money he has been wasting or better still an hospital?
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by dragunov: 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
Killerofpigs:
God Bless you for educating me. I actually researched what you said. Good one.

I also appreciate what you said about the Tinubu fiasco...It tallies with what is obtainable. Tinubu is an identity theft criminal.

Cheers bro

At least you admitted that he educated you. Puking bozo!
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by condralbedez: 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
Alright
What of the SSN
That's also an error, why must everything about him, is full of error?
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by ncoolsome(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2023
StOla:
Dem full NIN office and banks, trying to correct their gender, DoB, and misspelt names in this advanced 2023.

But na error wey happen in 1976 dem think say is impossible to be an error even when school official has said it is not uncommon to happen?

Make police kuku arrest all of them when dem show up for bank or NIN office, because they falsified their own information too.

We will blame them and not the bank or NIN staff.

And government college 1970 is whose error pls??
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by mejetov422: 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2023
Another criminal, stay out of my mention jor

omooba74:
You are the one who is disgracing yaself,the guy is right.I am still contend with the error made on my NIN as per DOB till now.So,what are u saying? you people should go and get sense even if you want to buy one cos common sense is not common...
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Killerofpigs: 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2023
It shows i have a brain and i am willing to learn..cunnt. cheesy

dragunov:

At least you admitted that he educated you. Puking bozo!
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by ello29(m): 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
iwaeda:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s lawyer, Wole Afolabi, has said that a mixup at Chicago State University is the reason President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s certificate indicates “F” meant for a female.

Afolabi stated this during an interview on Channels TV’s Politics Today.
What is he talking about? 😂😂😂

https://dailytrust.com/why-tinubus-certificate-indicates-female-presidents-lawyer/
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Ofunaofu: 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:

What about him graduating from government college lagos four years before the school was established. Was that a clerical error

You go explain tire

Honestly I don't envy
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by aremubabs: 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
2elliot:
Everyone makes mistakes, that's true. But since there are channels to make corrections, why didn't Tinubu make those corrections over the years? People go to court to swear affidavits courts to effect necessary changes to their documents every now abd then, so why didn't your Tinubu clear those errors before time before submitting them to Inec. How could he have been so careless to have left all those errors for over four decades?
David Lyon despite winning at the polls lost his seat because of the carelessness of his deputy in respect to discrepancies in his name. Why didn't the court forgive him since he could have still gone to make necessary corrections with a sworn affidavit?
It is on record that Tinubu submitted his credentials to INEC on oath, so whatever mistakes committed should be enough to nail him.

He didn't see the need to make corrections.

He was transferring credits from a college to a university, and the admission letter from CSU indicated that the university regarded Tinubu as a male.

Are you telling me that he should have gone back to the college from where he was transferring credit and corrected a clerical error on a single transcript?

Although, lessons are now to be learnt. But anyone in Tinubu's shoes at that time could never have imagined that some petty people would continue to mention a clerical error on a transcript (which was in itself just a means to an end) even when the end (the admission letter to Chicago State University) showed that the clerical error on the transcript was a bygone matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Mohammed Abubakar Wins Best Governor Of The Year On Urban Renewal / Oshiomhole On Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Court Shouldn’t Impose Governors On People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.