Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Japaul Oil And Maritime Ipo - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Japaul Oil And Maritime Ipo (2337 Views)

Twitter IPO Updates / Dangote Flour Mills/japaul Oil And Maritime / Japaul Ipo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japaul Oil And Maritime Ipo by Syenite(m): 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2007
PLEASE GOOD PEOPLE, DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA OF WHEN JAPAUL OIL AND MARITIME IS GOING PUBLIC?

I HAVE FOREGONE RECENT IPOS BECAUSE OF JAPAUL.PLEASE SOMEBODY.
Re: Japaul Oil And Maritime Ipo by tolanta: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2007
japaul oil was set to hit the market mid sep. but other things being equal if there be delays japaul oil will hit the market within the next 2-4 weeks latest at 3.50 new investor and lower than that for right issue.get your cash ready.it's a good buy
Re: Japaul Oil And Maritime Ipo by Success77: 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2008
I learnt that this JaPaul IPO was well oversubscribed. Does someone know if they have published their Basis of Allotment, and more importantly, have they started returning unalloted monies?
Re: Japaul Oil And Maritime Ipo by amaks: 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2008
uptil now i still hav'nt received my certificate,any1 too? any news update? i'll also try n call them
Re: Japaul Oil And Maritime Ipo by 2Rich4U(m): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2008
@ amaks

you are not alone, i'm yet to receive mine too.
Re: Japaul Oil And Maritime Ipo by faithclem(m): 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2008
Hey everyone, Once again i need your help on this as you have always done

i am planning to bring rice into country but need to know everything i need to know like type of rice favourable in the country, the range, any other technicalities, etc
Re: Japaul Oil And Maritime Ipo by IykeD(m): 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2008
I have not received my certificate neither have i received any returned money.It's almost 1yr now and i haven't got anything from them.
Re: Japaul Oil And Maritime Ipo by pius4luv(m): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2008
i'll prefer u go to there registrars and claim your certificate yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Legit Way To Make Atleast $2 Daily / The Stable Money consciousness / Who Has Been Matched On MMM United?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.