Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,083 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Japaul Ipo - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Japaul Ipo (1901 Views)

Twitter IPO Updates / Japaul Oil And Maritime Ipo / Dangote Flour Mills/japaul Oil And Maritime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japaul Ipo by mashaun(m): 7:24am On Aug 13, 2007
Investment guruz,pls is japaul ipo out,which coy is the registrar or issuing house.how do i get the subscription forms.
Re: Japaul Ipo by iceman75(m): 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2007
Hello all!!!
Plz we need all 'especialy our gurus' to help us out on Japaul p.o.
Considering fundamentals and capital appreciation in 8 - 10months, which do u guys think will be better, japaul '=N=3.95' or dangote flour '=N=15'?.
Help ooooooo!!!!
Re: Japaul Ipo by Panadol(m): 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2007
Application form for Japaul offer.

Re: Japaul Ipo by afroil: 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2007
@iceman75,

If i were u i wil go 4 the 2 of them,dat is how to spread risk(risk mgt),and make money.Rmember don't put all ur eggs in one basket.For me,i'm going 4 the 2.

Enough said
Re: Japaul Ipo by iceman75(m): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2007
Thanks Afroil,
I had that in mind, just wanted to know what people think.
How long do u think it might take the companies ( japaul & dangote flour ) to release their certificate?
DSR didn't take long.
Re: Japaul Ipo by RichDad1(m): 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2007
please when is Dangote flour coming out?
Re: Japaul Ipo by TerraCotta(m): 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2007
An interview with the MD in today's Punch--http://odili.net/news/source/2007/aug/12/417.html

It would have been nice to get a little more info about the company.
Re: Japaul Ipo by atilla(m): 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2007
@panadol

Hi i wanted to ask you where you got the japaul ipo form from?? Please post the web address as I cannot find it anywhere else online

Would be much appreciated
Re: Japaul Ipo by Panadol(m): 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2007
Re: Japaul Ipo by atilla(m): 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2007
Thanks funny enough when i went to that site two hours ago it took me to their old website.

it was a bit confusing but thanks for the info. Someone in my office called them at Japaul and actually the offer was meant to come out today but has been suspended till september so slow down oh dont go and give ur money to anybody yet nlanders.
Re: Japaul Ipo by DisGuy: 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2007
do you know why it has been postponed?
Re: Japaul Ipo by cantiride2: 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2007
Regarding the japaul nd dangote flour why d suspension nd all smoen pls help out
Re: Japaul Ipo by luckily(m): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2007
am interested!
Re: Japaul Ipo by chokit(m): 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2007
Dis Guy:

do you know why it has been postponed?

could you please inform me the more about this Japaul offer ?Is it really on now or not.I got the form dowloaded here now but reading on someone said it has being prosponed,if so till when.But the form is still on there site what is going on?
Re: Japaul Ipo by chokit(m): 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2007
DIS GUY,
Please i need a reply from you.
Re: Japaul Ipo by DisGuy: 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2007
I think the company probably thought they'd get the clearance from the SEC/NSE by august

the offer is not on yet it will be by mid-september according to the MD/ceo
disregard the form on their site some companies management team are so daft to be honest!

they dont know the important of communication/information they assume people will know things theyve discussed in the board room undecided
Re: Japaul Ipo by chokit(m): 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2007
@dis guy,
Thanks bros for your responce.we will wait till when they are full ready to take off.Hence what about the pp of dang flour when and how do we get the form ?
Re: Japaul Ipo by DisGuy: 1:47am On Aug 20, 2007
I read somewhere dangote flour will be private placement only something about the price being a bit high,.

I think you will be able to get the form from one of the good stockbroking websites or just check back on Nairaland I'm sure one of the good guys will post it. also sept

(1) (Reply)

If MMM Paid You, Pls Post It So That Bad Belles Will Be Ashame / How To Earn Ethereum With Easy / What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.