Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency (618 Views)

President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha / Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady / Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency by ganisucks(f): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
Your excellency sir, Mr president
@officialABAT
, please sack 'ALL' your media aides from top to bottom. They are grossly incompetent and sleeping.

Thank you sir.
Concerned citizen.

https://twitter.com/Akanbi_Semilore/status/1709988659137593594

Re: APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency by ganisucks(f): 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2023
The President's team who have a good understanding of the matters at hand are maintaining silence, while clowns like Omokri who have no idea how to manage messaging and communication are running their mouth all over the place. These are the same people who told Mama Peace to say : Daris God O!

If the president was hands-on, he would hire a fixer in the US to manage the messaging from Aso Rock. He would control the narrative. But since he's relying on Port Hacourt drunk, he is letting the story get ahead of him. I truly pity the president.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency by Ms202309: 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
Tinubu grows talent and not select ready made
Re: APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency by TemplarLandry: 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
Re: APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency by Gucciblog: 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
Tinubu supporters dey collect am hot hot this period.

They need new signingsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Reno Omokri sef is auto Defending but the fire is much

Obidients I troway salute for una.

6 Likes

Re: APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency by Rayban26: 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
ganisucks:
The President's team who have a good understanding of the matters at hand are maintaining silence, while clowns like Omokri who have no idea how to manage messaging and communication are running their mouth all over the place. These are the same people who told Mama Peace to say : Daris God O!

If the president was hands-on, he would hire a fixer in the US to manage the messaging from Aso Rock. He would control the narrative. But since he's relying on Port Hacourt drunk, he is letting the story get ahead of him. I truly pity the president.

tinubu already said you shouldnt pity him
Re: APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency by Rayban26: 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ms202309:

the nonsense you people say to cover up your failures is worse than the failures itself. just keep quiet and lie low abeg

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency by Rayban26: 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ms202309:

I don't blame you, because nobody had lifted you due to your character

you that has been a failed political jobber since God knows has tinubu given iammo appointment grin..
Re: APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency by Ms202309: 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
Rayban26:

you that has been a failed political jobber since God knows has tinubu given iammo appointment grin..

See nonetity talking

Atleast you Sabi me

You I no sabi
Re: APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency by Varunpulyani: 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ms202309:

Hahahaha on ya mandate is not mandating
Re: APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency by wittywriter: 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
Serious matter.

BTW what will Reno Omokri get for all his defences out there?

Wittyness.
Re: APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency by Rayban26: 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ms202309:

See nonetity talking

Atleast you Sabi me

You I no sabi

be consoling yourself. people only know you for not leaving the shores of ibadan and lying on a forum 247 about your imaginery life and travels. ogbeni dey one side. grin

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency by Ms202309: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
Rayban26:

be consoling yourself. people only know you for not leaving the shores of ibadan and lying on a forum 247 about your imaginery life and travels. ogbeni dey one side.

Arindin you sef don qoute me, and I reply you see joy for your comment
Re: APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency by Rayban26: 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ms202309:

Arindin you sef don qoute me, and I reply you see joy for your comment

when tinubu don notice you abeg make we know. Even qudus get some small doings pass you grin
Re: APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency by Ms202309: 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
Rayban26:

when tinubu don notice you abeg make we know. Even qudus get some small doings pass you grin

Arindin , Swegbe

If na that one, Governor and senator even Nairaland owner dey my inbox and person no brag

Na pikin like you dey find attention

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency by Antoeni(m): 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
Sack Ke , Guy it's Not Easy to Defend a Dubious and Fraudulent Criminal Like Tinubu, Whose True Identity is Soak in Falsehood & Fraudulent Controversies
Age - Fake
Birth- Fake
School- Fake
Education- Fake
Parents- Fake
Work- Fake
Family- Fake
Bishop - Fake

Everything Fake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency by Rayban26: 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ms202309:

Arindin

If na that one Governor and senator even Nairaland owner dey my inbox and person no brag

Na pikin like you dey find attention

another one of your lies. you lie too much. like lie mohammed like iammo
Re: APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency by Ms202309: 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
Rayban26:

another one of your lies. you lie too much. like lie mohammed like iammo

Abi, lie your own too and screenshot make we see

Low life troll
Re: APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency by Rayban26: 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ms202309:

Abi, lie your own too and screenshot make we see

Low life troll

rice bandit rest and stop lying
Re: APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2023
Nothing good
Re: APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency by Racoon(m): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2023
The bunch of paid shameless chronic irredeemable liars, propagandists and mummified zombies on this platform you mean. Simply because the control the narratives on the social and print media?
Re: APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency by Ms202309: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
Rayban26:

Lol qudus retweets me so rest, all of us be progressive family

Re: APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency by Tochitee(m): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2023
grin grin cheesy lizards wey never advise obi,dey advise the only Ibo conqueror and tamer
Re: APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency by Ofunaofu: 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2023
They are doing a very difficult job

Defending a notorious narcotics drug trafficker and certified certificate forger is not an easy task
Re: APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency by Finestgurlie(f): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
Gucciblog:
Tinubu supporters dey collect am hot hot this period.

They need new signingsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Reno Omokri sef is auto Defending but the fire is much

Obidients I troway salute for una.
Hahahahaha
we stand gidigbaaa
their harlot mother there.
thunder scatter Tinubu
Re: APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency by Finestgurlie(f): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
we double down with fbi report
hiohiohiohio
Re: APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
Thats true.

BAT foot soldiers have defended him more than his media aides ever did
Re: APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency by adamusuleiman3: 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
The citizens have been the one pushing back the fake news from the Igbos and baby factories region people.

The lady is absolutely right.

(1) (Reply)

Raymond Dokpesi Fought Tinubu And Used David Hundeyin But Died On Swearin In Day / Can Nigeria Ever Develop Under The Rule Of An Occultic Cartel? / Peter Obi Should Be Grateful To God He Didn't Win.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.