Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Tribunal Upholds Election Of Alex Otti As Governor Of Abia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Upholds Election Of Alex Otti As Governor Of Abia (13223 Views)

Abia: Appeal Court Affirms Lp's Otti As Governor,dismisses APC, Pdp's Petitions / Profile Of Alex Otti, Abia Governor-Elect / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Upholds Election Of Alex Otti As Governor Of Abia by Oricha79(m): 12:49am On Oct 07, 2023
Good for democracy
Re: Tribunal Upholds Election Of Alex Otti As Governor Of Abia by sedIoyol(m): 12:58am On Oct 07, 2023
Congratulations to him
Re: Tribunal Upholds Election Of Alex Otti As Governor Of Abia by franudi: 1:51am On Oct 07, 2023
I thank God for this good news. At least south east will have a seaport.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Election Of Alex Otti As Governor Of Abia by Hpesoj: 2:04am On Oct 07, 2023
seunmsg:
Thanks to Lateef Fagbemi, the Yoruba lawyer that defended him.

You're bigger than this and you know it. You shouldn't be doing the stuff the kids on NL are doing.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Election Of Alex Otti As Governor Of Abia by Roger3D(m): 3:17am On Oct 07, 2023
Okijajuju:
Abia no get excuse again.

After 24 years of back to back Famine (Orji Uzo, Theodore Orji & Ikpeazu).

Abia State needs to do sacrificial cleansing of their land to ensure reproach never returns.
Hey you. Where have you been all this while?
Re: Tribunal Upholds Election Of Alex Otti As Governor Of Abia by Ofunaofu: 3:51am On Oct 07, 2023
seunmsg:

Post your account.

Really

Hit me up on a dead thread
Re: Tribunal Upholds Election Of Alex Otti As Governor Of Abia by asiga(m): 3:53am On Oct 07, 2023
In this case, the judiciary will be the last hope of the common man with congratulations flying up and down.

In Tinubu's case, the judiciary has been bribed and destroyed.

If double stand were to be human being.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Election Of Alex Otti As Governor Of Abia by Gracesussy: 4:13am On Oct 07, 2023
*HP 1040 G5 || COREI5 ||16GBRAM x360|| 512GBSSD TOUCHSCREEN KEYBOARD LIGHT |FINGER PRINT| battery: 5/6hrs || FACE ID || WINDOWS 11| 8th gen ||* 🏷️N350. 000 flat no Dm to negotiate ooooo….make he no cause quarel! ……. Product is as a new
WhatsApp only 07068530…2…2..1
Re: Tribunal Upholds Election Of Alex Otti As Governor Of Abia by AllenSpencer: 4:30am On Oct 07, 2023
Fvck Alex!
Re: Tribunal Upholds Election Of Alex Otti As Governor Of Abia by stanbright(m): 4:57am On Oct 07, 2023
yarimo:
People are looking very sad all over ABIA STATE immediately after the judgment
You and your fellow witches and wizards?
Re: Tribunal Upholds Election Of Alex Otti As Governor Of Abia by Okijajuju: 5:58am On Oct 07, 2023
Roger3D:
Hey you. Where have you been all this while?

I've been around..

I just read more now than anything else.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Election Of Alex Otti As Governor Of Abia by ThiefnubuBandit: 5:59am On Oct 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Congratulations to him. He should make sure never to associate with Hoe B the dullard.

I dedicate “Ojaginger” by KCee to Governor Alex Otti.
Great jam!

You are a very jobless person. I am sure you are one of the shameless stipend collectors on this platform. Moving from thread to thread. Everyone now knows you as a jobless ignoramus.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Election Of Alex Otti As Governor Of Abia by CJStarz: 6:25am On Oct 07, 2023
yarimo:
My neighbor,who was laid off from the civil service because Otti's administration alleged she and many more were engaged in the twilight of the Okezie's administration,is feeling very sad.
A bonafide Abian but jobless at the moment.
Yeah, you may be right.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Election Of Alex Otti As Governor Of Abia by seunmsg(m): 6:27am On Oct 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Really

Hit me up on a dead thread

It’s obvious you’re not serious. Post your account details here or forget it.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Upholds Election Of Alex Otti As Governor Of Abia by CJStarz: 6:27am On Oct 07, 2023
Wizardslayer:
That woman tried for Abia people.
Prof. Nnenna Otti.
Of course you don't expect an Otti to work against another Otti.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Election Of Alex Otti As Governor Of Abia by odduduwa: 6:35am On Oct 07, 2023
seunmsg:
Thanks to Lateef Fagbemi, the Yoruba lawyer that defended him.
you have lost credibility , no one takes a tribalist serious here
Re: Tribunal Upholds Election Of Alex Otti As Governor Of Abia by Glister: 6:53am On Oct 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Congratulations to him. He should make sure never to associate with Hoe B the dullard.

I dedicate “Ojaginger” by KCee to Governor Alex Otti.
Great jam!
And to think the person you are talking about has more pedigree,IQ and sanity than you and even the pesin wey born you but of course you will will not talk about that!
Re: Tribunal Upholds Election Of Alex Otti As Governor Of Abia by Nice2023(m): 9:32am On Oct 07, 2023
yarimo:

Criminals like u are the ones sad.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Election Of Alex Otti As Governor Of Abia by Reelz: 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
the pdp were referred to as meddlesome Interlopers.. chaii these people..
Re: Tribunal Upholds Election Of Alex Otti As Governor Of Abia by Godmercy86(m): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
yungkels:
They should not distract Otti, dude is working.
unlike they that held Abia in bondage for way too long.

#ABIAWILLBEGREAT
honestly they should allow that to continue his good work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appointments In Aviation Are Better Under Oduah - Bitrus Agba / Boko-Haram: Deported Nigerien Vows To Return / Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.