Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu (35483 Views)

"Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi / INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria / EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by 2BabaNairaland: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
Are those your names officially known?
Are they in your birth certificate?

If not ...

Bluntemperor:

This is the Worst Lawyer I ve seen o!
Nigerians usually have more than two names,so seeing Adekunle but, telling the world that Bola Tinubu is not there is just Social Media staunt by this Iberibesm of a Lawyer!
Just Propaganda!
I still have names that my Mother called me and are not even recorded in my documents!
Our Politics, especially the Southerners,now supported by PDP Sympathersers is nothing but ' Politics With Bitterness '( PWB).
Terrible and Shameful!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by Trimjos: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
jahsharon:
Yoeubas can have as many as 1000 names at birth. Names given by family members, grandparents, neighbors, e.t.c

Will you silly shut that gutter u call mouth there. Just hear urself
Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by Rowj: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:
Explainers squad come and begin another round of explanations

One person
-Bola A. Tinubu female
-Attended government secondary school in 1970. Meanwhile school began in 1974.
- Differient date of birth.
- Forged certificate.
- Drug dealings

I can put my life that this tinubu is not the tinubu of CSU.
I can put my life that bola A. Tinubu is a female. Prepare well to cry for 8 years, mumu, you dey follow politician for propaganda

88.9% of people defending these forgery and criminality are carrying one fake document or the other.
You must be a crooked criminal to defend this wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by condralbedez: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool So what?

These ignoramuses keep disgracing themselves.
You are a disgrace to your unborn kids

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by newnigerdelta00: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

One person
-Bola A. Tinubu female
- Forged certificate.
- Drug dealings

I can put my life that bola A. Tinubu is a female.

88.9% of people defending these forgery and criminality are carrying one fake document or the other.

Na frustration dey worry owner, jealousy is a disease most of you that is insulting the president some of your father's are rapist, killer's and demons
Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by victorsola: 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
FactBoyz:

https://www.thecable.ng/atikus-lawyer-tinubus-nysc-certificate-submitted-to-inec-has-adekunle-not-ahmed/amp
the funny things is most people crucifying tinubu are also scammers. Nigeria and rubish
Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by newnigerdelta00: 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
TruthsFM:
Haaa 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤔🤔🤔🤔. Everything about him is fraud and forgery

Na frustration dey worry owner, jealousy is a disease most of you that is insulting the president some of your father's are rapist, killer's and demons
Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by Gandrova: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
FactBoyz:
Propaganda won't save your paymaster. FBI Files is still warming up grin grin grin
Says from a con head dude
Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by Mosba: 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
Zombies have no food, we feed them garbage
Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by Gandrova: 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
These two idiots can never rule Nigeria Atiku and Pithobi!
Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by Mionz: 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
You must be mad. Which kind Yoruba you be? A dull Yoruba I must say. I know my third name well and it shows on all documentation. Stop trying to cover up what is not. It shows your I.Q level is so low to defend something as plain as this. I'm disappointed in you
Putinofrussia:
lol

That is Yoruba for you.
We can bear more than 6 names given by our joyous parents and even family.
A Yoruba baby can be Ahmed Adekunle Bolanle Olawale Folawiyo Tinubu.
You might want to pick Fola or Ade or Wale or any of the names officially.
This exactly is a lesson to all of us to stick to the names we start with officially when we start our educational journey.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by gudugudumeje: 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
Inventors at work on BAT..... Let them go die for ithese nventions of theirs - Kalu Kalu, Atiku and their co-travellers.
Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by Abagworo(m): 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
I don't think there's any excuse for this one. Too many baggages for Mr Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by ETT93(m): 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
Let keep politics aside, why is everything about Mr President Certificate is so controversial?
From his Primary, secondary and higher education.....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by Image123(m): 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
Who that one concern, abi wetin make we take the information of these clowns do? If you were so serious, why did you not present all these your jokes since February/March deadline of presenting?
Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by freemi(m): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ms202309:
Is Adekunle not a Nigerian name
ha. This one mumu o

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by Kukutente23: 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

One person
-Bola A. Tinubu female
- Forged certificate.
- Drug dealings

I can put my life that bola A. Tinubu is a female.

Adekunle is a male name
Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by airsaylongcome: 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
Christistruth00:

Tinubu did not do NYSC

Not only do you lie but you also falsely accuse and slander those who correct you with the Truth

Give your life to Jesus Christ

Not coming to attac or nothing. But on what basis did he not do NYSC? AFAIK, anyone who graduated under the age of 30 MUST serve irrespective of what year they choose to come and serve. Tinubu was either 25 or 27 when he graduated in 1979. So there's absolutely no way he should have gotten exemption seeing that he graduated when he was under 30 years

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by stormborn28(m): 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool So what?

You are the one disgracing yourself. I have someone has foolish as you are..the NYSC certificate is uploaded here. So why the noise
Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by Wutinky: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
There is nothing strange here. Many people have up to four or five names. Two native names that is given by both parents, one religious name christian or moslem, and a surname. Others add their own name when they come of age. You can choose to bear any of them as it pleases you in your documents.

You sound like insincere person
Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by zinaunreal(m): 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
ADEKUNLE
Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by Christistruth00: 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Not coming to attac or nothing. But on what basis did he not do NYSC? AFAIK, anyone who graduated under the age of 30 MUST serve irrespective of what year they choose to come and serve. Tinubu was either 25 or 27 when he graduated in 1979. So there's absolutely no way he should have gotten exemption seeing that he graduated when he was under 30 years

Tinubu did Professional Accountancy and Post Graduate Studies immediately afterwards and didn't return to Nigeria till at around 1985
Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by Wutinky: 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Tinubu is a proper criminal minded person, it's a shame people are defending such character

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by Ikpunnegi01: 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool So what?

I thought your wise, but no, you're not that might be the reason you had been dedicating useless music to your follow urchins.. Ikpunnegi!
Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by HRHKingOliver(m): 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2023
Christistruth00:

Tinubu did Professional Accountancy and Post Graduate Studies immediately afterwards and didn't return to Nigeria till at around 1985
una don start again! We ain't done with the first one CSU, you are now saying he did Post Graduate Studies and Professional Accountancy. If we demand for the certificates now, it will end up being a production copy of a Cyber Cafe in Ogun State.
Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by opribo(m): 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
If you don't stop this deadly train now, a lot more people will go down just to keep him there.
Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by Omobude244: 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool So what?

U should be ashamed right now

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by Mitsurugi(m): 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
Christistruth00:
Fake News

Tinubu did not do NYSC

So why did he tender a certificate

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by Mitsurugi(m): 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
Christistruth00:

At long as you didn't mention Deloitte. They've denied him since last year
Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by elonmuskbaby: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool So what?

Na Tinubu matter wan kill them grin

This Tinubu obsession need amojuto grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage / Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun / "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.