Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Breaking!!!! Ferguson’s Wife Cathy Dies At 84 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking!!!! Ferguson’s Wife Cathy Dies At 84 (175 Views)

BREAKING: Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 / Emir Of Zazzau Shehu Idris Dies At 84 / Isa Mustapha, Emir Of Lafia Dies At 84 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!!! Ferguson’s Wife Cathy Dies At 84 by timoflex(m): 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2023

Re: Breaking!!!! Ferguson’s Wife Cathy Dies At 84 by Chochovini: 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2023
My sincere condolence is highly extended to all Man U fan base around the World and to the Fergusons.
By the way, I am a Chelsea fan.
Re: Breaking!!!! Ferguson’s Wife Cathy Dies At 84 by Jeon(f): 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
Chochovini:
My sincere condolence is highly extended to all Man U fan base around the World and to the Fergusons.
By the way, I am a Chelsea fan.

About your question, here is the reply
Only time expose the true nature of a being
That's what your gender says "Only weak men have feelings, and emotions ".
So I can't say all Men or not.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Ferguson’s Wife Cathy Dies At 84 by Chochovini: 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
Jeon:

About your question, here is the reply

So I can't say all Men or not.
. Damage control. So you didn‘t remember that before passing a general lousy judgement?

Again remember that your father, brother(s) if you‘ve got, your uncles are all men.

You don‘t leap before you look next time you should look before you leap.
Re: Breaking!!!! Ferguson’s Wife Cathy Dies At 84 by Jeon(f): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
Direct this to your fellow men that generalised women.
Chochovini:
. Damage control. So you didn‘t remember that before passing a general lousy judgement?

Again remember that your father, brother(s) if you‘ve got, your uncles are all men.

You don‘t leap before you look next time you should look before you leap.

That's what your gender says "Only weak men have feelings, and emotions ". You can see the comments on NL.

Men don't suppose to have emotions, and yet here you're drowning in them.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Ferguson’s Wife Cathy Dies At 84 by Chochovini: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
Jeon:
Direct this to your fellow men that generalised women.

That's what your gender says "Only weak men have feelings, and emotions ". You can see the comments on NL.

Men don't suppose to have emotions, and yet here you're drowning in them.
. Listen dear, we learn everyday and here, I think we are merely let me just say, discussing not quarrelling right?

It‘s true that some men believe that, you don‘t need to demostrate too much of emotions towards the female folks to aviod being labelled a Simp.
But My position is “NOT ALL MEN“. Got it?
Re: Breaking!!!! Ferguson’s Wife Cathy Dies At 84 by Jeon(f): 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2023
Chochovini:
. Listen dear, we learn everyday and here, I think we are merely let me just say, discussing not quarrelling right?

It‘s true that some men believe that, you don‘t need to demostrate too much of emotions towards the female folks to aviod being labelled a Simp.
But My position is “NOT ALL MEN“. Got it?
Emotions is not only demonstrate towards female.

Lol, being labelled a Simp very funny.
This word is use often by men on men. And only a weak man can't express his emotions in life /care about what his fellow gender will think about him for doing that. We all have masculine and feminine energy, we just have to balance it.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Ferguson’s Wife Cathy Dies At 84 by Chochovini: 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
Jeon:

Emotions is not only demonstrate towards female.

Lol, being labelled a Simp very funny.
This word is use often by men on men. And only a weak man can't express his emotions in life /care about what his fellow gender will think about him for doing that. We all have masculine and feminine energy, we just have to balance it.
. I don‘t quite agree with you on the point of the word simp is often use by men on men.

Now, let me as you this; what do you think people both men and women alike will call a man who fears his wife so much that she controls him at will more like a houseboy and can even instigate him against his very nuclear family?
We have still have a handfull of men like that in the society today you know?
Re: Breaking!!!! Ferguson’s Wife Cathy Dies At 84 by Jeon(f): 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
Chochovini:
. I don‘t quite agree with you on the point of the word simp is often use by men on men.

Now, let me as you this; what do you think people both men and women alike will call a man who fears his wife so much that she controls him at will more like a houseboy and can even instigate him against his very nuclear family?
We have still have a handfull of men like that in the society today you know?

Hey, stop changing the point OK.
I'm talking about emotions in life situations, not men showing it towards a female. If he did got a heart he won't have cage a human being for a year.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Ferguson’s Wife Cathy Dies At 84 by Chochovini: 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
Jeon:

Hey, stop changing the point OK.
I'm talking about emotions in life situations, not men showing it towards a female. If he did got a heart he won't have cage a human being for a year.
. What that man did was very very bad. I totally condemn his action in its entirety. The man is a Beast with the heart of a beast. And should be treated as one too. But, you can‘t tell me that all men would have behave thesame as that man if given thesame circumstance. My point exactly.
Re: Breaking!!!! Ferguson’s Wife Cathy Dies At 84 by Jeon(f): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
Chochovini:
. What that man did was very very bad. I totally condemn his action in its entirety. The man is a Beast with the heart of a beast. And should be treated as one too. But, you can‘t tell me that all men would have behave thesame as that man if given thesame circumstance. My point exactly.
Yes, men are going nuts than ever , so they will gladly do it. What about those that engaged in rituals killing human beings for their benefits, is it the same man?.

You can't just say " the other man /woman /person next to me is good or bad because I am one of those".

This is why time is important in dealing with life .

6 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Ferguson’s Wife Cathy Dies At 84 by Chochovini: 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
Jeon:

Yes, men are going nuts than ever , so they will gladly do it. What about those that engaged in rituals killing human beings for their benefits, is it the same man?.

This is why time is important.
. If you think that men are the only folk that are into ritual killings for money, then you are on your own island of thought.
All the imprintable names of attrocities being committed by men formally are being done by women now and even more.
Remember, you guys claimed that “Whatever a man can do, a woman can do even better“

I‘ve lost count of how very mean and wicked madams maltreats their wards on this very platform with pix for evidence.
Even worse than what this man did here.
Some tortured their house maids to death. Some, near death experience. Some starve them. Some inlicts various degree of injuries and stuff like that. You‘re there bashing on men only.
I‘m done here. Gat some writting work to do. Catch you some other time.
Sweet dreams.
Moral, try to be different.
Re: Breaking!!!! Ferguson’s Wife Cathy Dies At 84 by Jeon(f): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2023
Chochovini:
. If you think that men are the only folk that are into ritual killings for money, then you are on your own island of thought.
All the imprintable names of attrocities being committed by men formally are being done by women now and even more.
Remember, you guys claimed that “Whatever a man can do, a woman can do even better“

I‘ve lost count of how very mean and wicked madams maltreats their wards on this very platform with pix for evidence.
Even worse than what this man did here.
Some tortured their house maids to death. Some, near death experience. Some starve them. Some inlicts various degree of injuries and stuff like that. You‘re there bashing on men only.
I‘m done here. Gat some writting work to do. Catch you some other time.
Sweet dreams.
Moral, try to be different.

Still it doesn't make up half of the percentage of that of Men wickedness and lack of emotions.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Ferguson’s Wife Cathy Dies At 84 by Magnoliaa(f): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
Chochovini:

Why are your spaces missing?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Female Scat Lover / What Were You Doing When Nairalander Was Down For The Past Few Days? / The Fall Of Notorious 2BABA Lost Consciousness After Fierce Gun Battle Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.