Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,592 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

What Were You Doing When Nairalander Was Down For The Past Few Days? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Were You Doing When Nairalander Was Down For The Past Few Days? (169 Views)

How Did You Cope Without Nairaland For The Past Few Days. / Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) / See What Some kids Where Doing When The FG Said Lagos Stay At Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Were You Doing When Nairalander Was Down For The Past Few Days? by wunmi590(m): 11:04am On Dec 21, 2023
Good morning N'Landers,

First I want to say thank you for seun and all the mod for working assiduously to bring back this our lovely forum back to us, it is indeed a trying time to most of us who are too addicted to this forum..

Honestly, I've suffered during these few days nairaland was down, I couldn't even visit other sit to enjoy myself with beautiful and intelligent comments..

I was on twitter all through the days Nairaland was down, and I must say, it was a different ball game compare to being on nairaland..

So as the topic, what were you doing, or what site where you frequenting when nairaland was down?
Re: What Were You Doing When Nairalander Was Down For The Past Few Days? by wunmi590(m): 11:04am On Dec 21, 2023

Please come and share your thought..

I'm happy I'm back to my adopted home

@Mynd44 and mod, kindly help us to reach a wider view
Re: What Were You Doing When Nairalander Was Down For The Past Few Days? by simpleseyi: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2023
So some people's lives depend on Nairaland. I never knew

1 Like

Re: What Were You Doing When Nairalander Was Down For The Past Few Days? by wunmi590(m): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2023
simpleseyi:
So some people's lives depend on Nairaland. I never knew

You can say that again...

This is where some people get their legit daily bread...

This forum has given me more, so I stay glue to it...
Re: What Were You Doing When Nairalander Was Down For The Past Few Days? by lordm(m): 11:13am On Dec 21, 2023
Move on to better things. Your life is not planted here
Re: What Were You Doing When Nairalander Was Down For The Past Few Days? by Renalman: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2023
I was thinking and laughing at how jealous those s*ds are about NL
Re: What Were You Doing When Nairalander Was Down For The Past Few Days? by Kongaone: 11:19am On Dec 21, 2023
I moved on to other blogs. Linda Ikeji blog, Bella naija, straight up.
Re: What Were You Doing When Nairalander Was Down For The Past Few Days? by wunmi590(m): 11:32am On Dec 21, 2023
Kongaone:
I moved on to other blogs. Linda Ikeji blog, Bella naija, straight up.

Ah, my mind is not even on these mentioned blogs, may be because I'm too addicted to this place, and I've gained more on this forum than any other
Re: What Were You Doing When Nairalander Was Down For The Past Few Days? by wunmi590(m): 11:34am On Dec 21, 2023
lordm:
Move on to better things. Your life is not planted here

Nobody said they are not moving on, but losing one of the precious forum that have given much to your growth says alot...

So when it back, we need to celebrate it

1 Like

Re: What Were You Doing When Nairalander Was Down For The Past Few Days? by DonEd(m): 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2023
Well, to be honest, it was the most boring couple of days when Nairaland was down.

1 Like

Re: What Were You Doing When Nairalander Was Down For The Past Few Days? by Look4success: 1:01pm On Jan 29
wunmi590:

Nobody said they are not moving on, but losing one of the precious forum that have given much to your growth says alot...

So when it back, we need to celebrate it

Boss, help me with 5k please. I want to use as tfare to my workplace this week. Please

(1) (Reply)

A Hit And Run Driver Just Killed Someone On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Success Programming / World Health Day From World Health Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.