Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Why Did Atiku Abubakar Change Identity From Siddiq To Atiku? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Atiku Abubakar Change Identity From Siddiq To Atiku? (1268 Views)

Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) / Atiku Changed His Name From Siddiq, Earned A Masters Degree With GCE Results / Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Atiku Abubakar Change Identity From Siddiq To Atiku? by princeade86(m): 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
adamusuleiman3:

Peter Obi is a crook
chai. English na problem to defendant of evil ooooo. Bring any case against him in any court of law. Simple
Re: Why Did Atiku Abubakar Change Identity From Siddiq To Atiku? by adamusuleiman3: 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2023
princeade86:
chai. U no understand simple oyinbo ni? I said bring out any case against obi in any court of law. Not even in Nigeria, all over the world. Bring it. I don't deal with Media image tarnish. Simple.
Same way you can't bring anything against Tinubu. Was Tinubu convicted? Was he arrested? Was he jailed?

Support your thief called Peter Obi crook in peace Mr man and stop disturbing the peace on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Atiku Abubakar Change Identity From Siddiq To Atiku? by princeade86(m): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
adamusuleiman3:

Same way you can't bring anything against Tinubu. Was Tinubu convicted? Was he arrested? Was he jailed?

Support your thief called Peter Obi crook in peace Mr man and stop disturbing the peace on this thread.
I see. I rest my case.
Re: Why Did Atiku Abubakar Change Identity From Siddiq To Atiku? by Killerofpigs: 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2023
YOU HAVE BECOME ADAMU SULIEMAN....

YORUBA MAN STAY ONE PLACE...ODE OSHI!

adamusuleiman3:

Re: Why Did Atiku Abubakar Change Identity From Siddiq To Atiku? by adamusuleiman3: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
Killerofpigs:
YOU HAVE BECOME ADAMU SULIEMAN....

YORUBA MAN STAY ONE PLACE...ODE OSHI!

Who is this thing lol
Re: Why Did Atiku Abubakar Change Identity From Siddiq To Atiku? by adamusuleiman3: 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
ozo13:
hahahah.Someone that agree to be VP candidate to the same person u guys now call a "thief" who we all know purchase primary slot with Dollars during the 2019 PDP primaries is the one u are calling saint among them.Tell us another story.unless if I don't know what bn principle is again .Why will Obi agree to be VP to a ticket bought with Dollars and u want to paint such a person to me as a saint.common!
Atiku and his dollars.🤣🤣🤣

It was the reason why Atiku lost to Buhari during APC primary. Atiku came with dollars as usual. But he got the middle finger with his dollars in APC. He ran back to PDP where thieves abide that want his dollars. The crooks welcomed him back to PDP. Of course he brought all the delegates with dollars as usual during their primary. Saraki and co could not outspend Atiku when it comes to dollars.

Atiku and Peter Obi are joined together. Birds of a feather flock together.
Re: Why Did Atiku Abubakar Change Identity From Siddiq To Atiku? by Putinofrussia: 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
Gucciblog:

So it's not longer GCE Degree?

Una get problem😂😂
Do they get GCE from the university?
He has a university degree but instead submitted GCE.He is sure hiding something.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Atiku Abubakar Change Identity From Siddiq To Atiku? by greggng: 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
adamusuleiman3:
Atiku is a crook.

From 1999, Atiku started with PDP
Atiku camp to ACN.
Atiku decamps back to PDP
Atiku camps to APC
Atiku decamps back to PDP

Ashawo politician and serial loser:
Atiku Abubakar ran unsuccessfully for President of Nigeria six times:
and 2023.

Unfortunately your rant are not valid ...go to court..that's what responsible people do . Atilu took tinububto court and obtain court judgement...he wasn't ranting on the social media . People change name everyday in Nigeria. 80 percent if those thst changes mame in Nigeria are yorubas ...this us an established truth . If atiku decide to change name at any given time ...don't blame him so far he followed due process . Don't distract us...is tinubu that is on the hot sit not atiku
Re: Why Did Atiku Abubakar Change Identity From Siddiq To Atiku? by adamusuleiman3: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
greggng:

Unfortunately your rant are not valid ...go to court..that's what responsible people do . Atilu took tinububto court and obtain court judgement...he wasn't ranting on the social media . People change name everyday in Nigeria. 80 percent if those thst changes mame in Nigeria are yorubas ...this us an established truth . If atiku decide to change name at any given time ...don't blame him so far he followed due process . Don't distract us...is tinubu that is on the hot sit not atiku
It's in court already wailing wailer.

You lost at the PEPT and you would lose again at the supreme Court.

Ariwo mogbe is getting ready for your gang of thieves.

Re: Why Did Atiku Abubakar Change Identity From Siddiq To Atiku? by modernWays: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
princeade86:
alaye, bring out any obi criminal or forgery case. He gave u guys to go his uni to verify.

Exactly what I expected from your likes. Nobody is interested in doing that because no one is pursuing him, and it not relevant at this moment.

If you guys can believe a person could genuinely graduated from a school but chose to forge the same certificate from the same school, even after the same school has certified and back it up that replacement can be done through their vendors or third party agents, I wonder what anyone can tell you to use your brains to think. Common sense should've tells any rational thinker that a man cannot possessed a reliable B.sc but decided to present Ordinarily uncertified GCE where it matter the most.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Atiku Abubakar Change Identity From Siddiq To Atiku? by Killerofpigs: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
Even My guys are LOLz at your desperation here

You APC rodents are despicable..Gosh!!

adamusuleiman3:

Who is this thing lol
Re: Why Did Atiku Abubakar Change Identity From Siddiq To Atiku? by princeade86(m): 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
modernWays:

Exactly what I expected from your likes. Nobody is interested in doing that because no one is pursuing him, and it not relevant at this moment.

If you guys can believe a person could genuinely graduated from a school but chose to forge the same certificate from the same school, even after the same school has certified and back it up that replacement can be done through their vendors or third party agents, I wonder what anyone can tell you to use your brains to think. Common sense should've tells any rational thinker that a man cannot possessed a reliable B.sc but decided to present Ordinarily uncertified GCE where it matter the most.
lol. No one is pursuing him, yet u went all ahead to bring out Media propaganda against him. Many of u just doing as if u like ur country, yet, u don't. Only looking for ur pocket
Re: Why Did Atiku Abubakar Change Identity From Siddiq To Atiku? by Eduadolero(f): 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
The thief has quickly added ADEKUNLE to his wikipedia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Atiku Abubakar Change Identity From Siddiq To Atiku? by Gucciblog: 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Do they get GCE from the university?
He has a university degree but instead submitted GCE.He is sure hiding something.

You're a buzu.

Agbadooo did he submit GCE Degree or GCE?

Make una choose one lie

Re: Why Did Atiku Abubakar Change Identity From Siddiq To Atiku? by blabulu2000: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
princeade86:
o don't deal with Media trials. All of u should bring out criminal case against him in the competent court of law. U used Media to finished many good and competent people in this country and u want good country. Na so u used Media to finished Saraki

As long as it is Obi...it.is a media trial however if one blogger just wakes up one morning and starts building fictitious stories about President Tinubu, despite all obvious evidence that the stories are not true....I believe your people will give it a wide broadcast.... because of hatred.....
Any bad story about Tinubu sells faster than pure water...

Meanwhile, correct your English errors...it stinks
Re: Why Did Atiku Abubakar Change Identity From Siddiq To Atiku? by Putinofrussia: 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
Gucciblog:

You're a buzu.

Agbadooo did he submit GCE Degree or GCE?

Make una choose one lie
Don't be a stark ignorant Ipob,sir.
GCE has 'O' and 'A' levels only and they are pre- higher institution certificate.
No university offers GCE.It is an after college certificate which they honourably called degree.
It is even lower than OND talkless of any degree from a university.
People believe that Obi submitted GCE and not his degree because he has something to hide.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akeredolu May Return Abroad For Continuation Of Medical Treatment / President Tinubu Makes FRESH Appointments [FULL LIST] / Why Is Nigeria Alsways Receiving Bad Press From America? Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.