Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria (14946 Views)

Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week / Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng / Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria by Eteka1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2023
The site is trash. I just checked it out.
Re: Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
Carmartng:

Sponsored Posts

Reviews are terrible. You sell refurbished and dilapidated cars for almost the price of Tokunbo. I pity those who fall for your scam.
Re: Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria by viver1: 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
Carmartng:

Sponsored Posts
Na so una been hype cars45.

1 Like

Re: Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
That's beautiful one
Re: Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria by Inosky(m): 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2023
Re: Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria by Inosky(m): 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
Re: Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria by Inosky(m): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
Re: Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria by Chizigreat(m): 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
Without This Kind Of Wisdom You Can't Do Much In Life.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3foVFmG9-w?si=4g8d2FRAqqxEXnLI
Re: Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria by SirLakes: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
Make I help you baff your site at a price..... you just dey parade nulled script wey dem slap together πŸ˜€

You won't die if you employ someone to clean it up and make it look attractive and interactive grin

Well done sha!!!
oya, Come and do car give away so we can take you serious grin grin
Re: Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria by Khastro(m): 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
Carmartng:

Sponsored Posts
Hello Carmart,
Please make posts on where one can get original parts for cars easily. I discovered that the spark plugs of my Accord 2012 is not the exact Iridium Type for it, hence the slight loss in power.
This was changed only this year, so I'm really afraid to ask any car electrician to touch my car again.
Even batteries that are follow come have a CCA rating, the ones in the market don't have. Well that's not my problem, for now I need original spark plugs
Re: Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria by Typing: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2023
SirLakes:
Make I help you baff your site at a price..... you just dey parade nulled script wey dem slap together πŸ˜€

You won't die if you employ someone to clean it up and make it look attractive and interactive grin

Well done sha!!!
oya, Come and do car give away so we can take you serious grin grin

Are you a webmaster? How much will you design a simple website?
Re: Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria by SirLakes: 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
Typing:

Are you a webmaster? How much will you design a simple website?

Define what you mean by simple wink
Re: Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria by fotadmowmend(m): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
Oga seun how much dem give u?
Re: Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria by TheOldGods: 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
Carmartng:

Sponsored Posts
the other day, you people came to claim how easy it is to search, then I went on there and figured you can't select a location when Searching. Now you guys are back, fixed location, but yet, you can't filter out the price by allowing us to input price. Like fro 1k to 1m. Only allowing us to select min to low and keep going back and forth till we see what we need. That's very terrible. Whoever is the UX designer needs to be sacked I swear. Jiji is the best. Very easy to search, you can even narrow down the location to your local government
Re: Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria by baconline(m): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
The search engine is not good
Re: Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria by oliverano: 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
englishmart:
Make una dey verify before una post any sponsored topics o. If i get scammed, I will sue many people o. [b]And I've never lost a court case before[/b]

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria by BallingGuy: 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
englishmart:
Make una dey verify before una post any sponsored topic . If i get scammed, I will sue many people o. And I've never lost a court case before

I LOVE THIS cool
Re: Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria by Greenfaces: 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
englishmart:
Make una dey verify before una post any sponsored topic . If i get scammed, I will sue many people o. And I've never lost a court case before
You're a lawyer? I need your services oooo
Re: Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria by englishmart(m): 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
Greenfaces:

You're a lawyer? I need your services oooo
I'm not a lawyer. I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria by bizhop01: 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
Scam Alert
Re: Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria by Samakus(m): 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
Carmartng:

Sponsored Posts

What's your WhatsApp number
Re: Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria by pacespot(m): 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
Okay, will check it out
Re: Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria by qrymz(m): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
Woodshot:
You still can't give enough reason why It's the best website in Nigeria. But I must give you your flowers and props because this time around you didn't sound dumb like on your last sponsored post where you said something along the lines of. Cheaper Cars For Nigerians As Dollar Crashes To N1000 To Naira by Carmartng:

I thought I was the only one who thought that post is the dumbest I've read on Nairaland
Re: Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria by dona4real(m): 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
Like seriously
Re: Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria by johntex1(m): 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
grin
TheBlessedMAN:
Do give away first... let me test your seriousness with that
Re: Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria by Megaautos(m): 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
I am an importer and I buy good cars from IAA $ Copart but the dollar exchange rate & clearing fee has really dealt a big blow on Importation these days however (we still get orders) the demand for registered cars are on the all time high right now. If you are looking at buying a car right now, there are some facts you need to know. Good cars are not CHEAP, cheap cars are cheap
for a reason(it may be a stolen car). Your budget must match your request. Do your due diligence, don’t put all your trust in your mechanic (most come to negotiate).
Carmartng:

Sponsored Posts
Re: Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria by Taxong: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
Your Journey Our Commitment.
Get Started With PickMe Today By Downloading Our Mobile App :
https://www.pickme.com.ng/
Re: Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria by Kingzjayzee: 12:17am On Oct 08, 2023
englishmart:
Make una dey verify before una post any sponsored topic . If I get scammed, I will sue many people o. I've never lost a court case in over 64 cases, and I won't start now
grin grin grin
Re: Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria by nairamaniac: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
Woodshot:
You still can't give enough reason why It's the best website in Nigeria. But I must give you your flowers and props because this time around you didn't sound dumb like on your last sponsored post where you said something along the lines of. Cheaper Cars For Nigerians As Dollar Crashes To N1000 To Naira by Carmartng:

That post was very dumb. But did he say "naira crashes". Or "Dollar crashes"?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sale discontinued. W124 With Stock M104 Engine. Sale discontinued / 2 Units Of 2007 & 2008 Lexus Es350 Toks Fully Loaded Toks Super White / Most Expensive Pre Order Vehicle Ever On Nairaland ( Pre Ordered By Brightlife )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.