Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

If A Husband Owns A Taxi Business - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If A Husband Owns A Taxi Business (453 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Husband Owns A Taxi Business by tunjijones(m): 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
The question is straight forward and demand a yes or no answer.

If a husband is a taxi driver and own a cab, should the way pay anytime the husband gives her a ride with the taxi?
Re: If A Husband Owns A Taxi Business by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
tunjijones:
The question is straight forward and demand a yes or no answer. If a husband is a taxi driver and own a cab, should the way pay anytime the husband takes her out with the taxi?
If she pays then it means she is the one taking him out not the other way around. undecided

1 Like

Re: If A Husband Owns A Taxi Business by Justbehave(m): 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
I think she should pay anytime the husband drives her to anywhere using the taxi because it's strictly business. Since a man should pay for eating in his wife's restaurant because it's business. grin

2 Likes

Re: If A Husband Owns A Taxi Business by Puss360(f): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2023
Lol... This is sort of counter thread to that of restaurant business issue...
Well this one is sort of different...
It depends on where she is going to and "IF" that route is where the man works on daily basis...
But remember that if the man owns the car, the he can carry her along to where she goes... the he can go about his business...
This is assuming she goes to work and comes back evening time..
But if she uses the services of the taxi more than the conventional twice a day, then she has to pay... or she use another taxi
Re: If A Husband Owns A Taxi Business by GboyegaD(m): 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
tunjijones:
The question is straight forward and demand a yes or no answer.

If a husband is a taxi driver and own a cab, should the way pay anytime the husband gives her a ride with the taxi?

No, she doesn't need to. It is a ride from the husband and not e-hailing service.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Husband Owns A Taxi Business by Oblizdahfuture: 9:25am On Dec 03, 2023
So you think Heaven is like Nigerian Government abi.... That you get to Bribe God!

As long as you've not Genuinely repent of Your since and acknowledge Jesus Christ to be your personal Lord and Savior.... You're just paying and paying!

Re: If A Husband Owns A Taxi Business by RepoMan007: 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2023
There was a thread about husband having to pay or not if eating out at wife's canteen too. I guess it balances out now.

(1) (Reply)

Abomination!!! Robbers Don Rob 60 Years Old Woman Of Placenta / For Those Born On Feb. 6th. Happy Birthday To Us / How Would You Feel Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.