Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

President Tinubu Greatest Mistakes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Greatest Mistakes (1223 Views)

Tinubu's Greatest 'hits'. / This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State / APC NWC N Tinubu's Greatest Treat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tinubu Greatest Mistakes by ubest1(m): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
No matter if you hailer or wailer this global embarrassment is for all Nigerian, banters aside as a smart guy the right thing Tinubu should have done knowing he attended CSU, he shouldn't would have summited any CSU certificate to INEC during election.

Just indicating or swearing on oath he is a graduate of CSU but his certificate is missing would have settled this case and render Atiku case useless because is truely a graduate of CSU.

Till Nigeria end anything forgery banter Tinubu will always be a reference point, no matter how citizens and supreme court end it his image is gone and overshadowed all his good deed except to his direct beneficiaries.

If am happened to be any of his advisers I will encourage him to henceforth reduce his foreign trips and focus more in developing Nigeria and fighting corruption by exposing his enemies side of corruption & shame his enemies because next steps Nigeria politicians may likely sponsor Nigerian to embarrass him in foreign embassies, conferences centres just like what Mr Reno and co did to Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Greatest Mistakes by Dpen11(f): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
It did happen
Re: President Tinubu Greatest Mistakes by Ms202310: 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
grin

Ibo children of GenZ should rest Biko and stop embarrassing Thier elders

Obi lost back to back

Have some dignity and manners

7 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Greatest Mistakes by ubest1(m): 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
You guys mistaking Obi for Atiku, if u guys has put more effort in stopping Atiku than dragging Obi I think this case won't have gotten here

Ms202310:
grin

Obi lost back to back

10 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Greatest Mistakes by LegendHero(m): 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

I am glad I am not part of these headless mob people. How people just sit in their room and give themselves false hope can only be the effect of chronic mental issue.

Atiku knows nothing will come out of this. He is preparing for 2027 and even his news conference shows that.

Even Obi as dull as he is could see through Atiku charade which explain why he said he is not joining hand with him because he too is pursuing his own supposedly mandate.

Make una go dey prepare for 2027. By then, we will defeat both Atiku and Obi so far they both contest on separate ticket like 2023. Iโ€™m sure Tinubu will see to that.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Greatest Mistakes by Ms202310: 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
ubest1:
You guys mistaking Obi for Atiku, if u guys has put more effort in stopping Atiku than dragging Obi I think this case won't have gotten here

In your mind nobody listened to Obi press, no body noticed Obi in court
Re: President Tinubu Greatest Mistakes by Homeboiy: 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2023
sad
Re: President Tinubu Greatest Mistakes by ubest1(m): 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2023
Oga calm down even Reno una new boss said in case of any re-run today Obi will win, Obi remain the most popular politicians in Africa. Even If a re-run is conduct today in Lagos alone between Obi and Tinubu without rigging within a hour Obi will win.

quote author=Ms202310 post=126240995]

In your mind nobody listened to Obi press, no body noticed Obi in court [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Greatest Mistakes by Ms202310: 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2023
ubest1:
Oga calm down even Reno una new boss said in case of any re-run today Obi will win, Obi remain the most popular politicians in Africa. Even If a re-run is conduct today in Lagos alone between Obi and Tinubu without rigging within a hour Obi will win.

quote author=Ms202310 post=126240995]

In your mind nobody listened to Obi press, no body noticed Obi in court

You must've mistakes me for some ignorant person

Even with mass exodus of Ibo migrant In Lagos the difference was marginal

Obi is so useless Atiku defeated him in Christian North, Tinubu won Rivers and benue. How useless can the 3rd class be

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Greatest Mistakes by yarimo(m): 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
RIP English chaiii
ubest1:
No matter if you hailer or wailer this global embarrassment is for all Nigerian, banters aside as a smart guy the right thing Tinubu should have done knowing he attended CSU, he shouldn't would have summited any CSU certificate to INEC during election.

Just indicating or swearing on oath he is a graduate of CSU but his certificate is missing would have settled this case and render Atiku case useless because is truely a graduate of CSU.

Till Nigeria end anything forgery banter Tinubu will always be a reference point, no matter how citizens and supreme court end it his image is gone and overshadowed all his good deed except to his direct beneficiaries.

If am happened to be any of his advisers I will encourage him to henceforth reduce his foreign trips and focus more in developing Nigeria and fighting corruption by exposing his enemies side of corruption & shame his enemies because next steps Nigeria politicians may likely sponsor Nigerian to embarrass him in foreign embassies, conferences centres just like what Mr Reno and co did to Buhari.
Re: President Tinubu Greatest Mistakes by victorclean(f): 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
H
Re: President Tinubu Greatest Mistakes by victorclean(f): 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
This guy is on crystal meth. If I say oduduwpigs are all having brainless klineferter's tendencies.

Never use underate the headless mobs of oduduwpigs.

LegendHero:
Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

I am glad I am not part of these headless melterob people. How people just sit in their room and give themselves false hope can only be the effect of chronic mental issue.

Atiku knows nothing will come out of this. He is preparing for 2027 and even his news conference shows that.

Even Obi as dull as he is could see through Atiku charade which explain why he said he is not joining hand with him because he too is pursuing his own supposedly mandate.

Make una go dey prepare for 2027. By then, we will defeat both Atiku and Obi so far they both contest on separate ticket like 2023. Iโ€™m sure Tinubu will see to that.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Greatest Mistakes by DiscoverID: 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ibos are crying more than the bereaved.
Re: President Tinubu Greatest Mistakes by victorclean(f): 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
On point

ubest1:

Re: President Tinubu Greatest Mistakes by victorclean(f): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
Are you truly on crystal meth?. If I say oduduwpigs are brainless Klinefelter mob , I will receive huge attack.

Imagine reasoning?. The writer is talking about the mistake cocaine addict made and all your can postulate is PO and their obidients.

The only hope oduduwpigs have in this world is Nigeria. So useless in Togo, Benin republic and even in Brazil.

It would been a good if oduduwpigs will have their own country governored by frog eye druggie.

LegendHero:
Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

I am glad I am not part of these headless mob people. How people just sit in their room and give themselves false hope can only be the effect of chronic mental issue.

Re: President Tinubu Greatest Mistakes by Jonjam269: 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2023
Which mistake? you and your type are the one who believed in imaginary certificate forgery just like the way you believed Buhari was cloned. Loser
Re: President Tinubu Greatest Mistakes by ubest1(m): 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2023
And same idiot happily fighting & idolizing a man without root, certificate, world well recognized criminals, drug pusher & identity thief, ur good English without character & integrity is a waste

yarimo:
RIP English chaiii
Re: President Tinubu Greatest Mistakes by Stone03: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ms202310:
grin

Obi lost back to back

Atiku is the one you should be calling and leave Obi alone. Obi didn't go to Chicago University to expose the criminality of your fraudulent president. We are no longer talking about who lost but that the man you voted for is a thief and a globally known criminal, serial certificate forger, identity thief, a professional liar. A man with no iota of integrity and cannot represent nigeria in international space. Simple!

Stop deceiving yourself with the statement 'Obi lost back to back'

Obi won the election but your certificate forger and INEC stole his mandate

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Greatest Mistakes by Tochitee(m): 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
Obi and his minor are always crying cheesy cheesy cheesy. I like the position God has put the iboes in this country. They cry,cry cry moan,bark during Buhari's era. This is Yorubas turn now our slaves have started crying on our neck again. Contine crying my dear. Your conqueror and tamer tinubu that all your ibo pastors can't kill after his 8 good years will hand over to another northerner.
Re: President Tinubu Greatest Mistakes by chamboi1: 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
I think he submitted the same one he would have submitted 1992 - Senatorial Position.

To get to the root of the matter, we need to date back to 1992
Re: President Tinubu Greatest Mistakes by TheEndless: 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ms202310:
grin

Obi lost back to back

I lost my medical license and I was scheduled to operate on the brains of some yoruba Mozulem ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–s today. Please do I print out a new one?
Re: President Tinubu Greatest Mistakes by Ofunaofu: 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2023
ubest1:

They concentrated on Obi whereas Atiku was causing severe and irreparable damage to their god

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Greatest Mistakes by Ms202310: 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2023
TheEndless:

I lost my medical license and I was scheduled to operate on the brains of some yoruba Mozulem ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–s today. Please do I print out a new one?

You can't even afford a school that uses third party for certification so no point explaining to you

You can never and will never understand
Re: President Tinubu Greatest Mistakes by TheEndless: 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ms202310:

You can't even afford a school that uses third party for certification so no point explaining to you

You can never and will never understand
But yoruba Mozulem ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–s mentioned that a cybercafรฉ can also be a third party. Do I go to print my medical license from that cybercafรฉ in my masalashi? ๐Ÿ™„
Re: President Tinubu Greatest Mistakes by chamboi1: 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
TheEndless:

But yoruba Mozulem ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–s mentioned that a cybercafรฉ can also be a third party. Do I go to print my medical license from that cybercafรฉ in my masalashi? ๐Ÿ™„
Any one that is authorised by the uni. The question for court is what is the intention for production of duplicate copy?

For Manipulation of Name?
For Manipulation of Date of Graduation?
For Manipulation of Degree/Course studied?
For Manipulation of Result? I.e. 2.1 or 3 class

If the duplicate didn't serve all this purpose, please advise what is the Forgery about?

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Rich Men Assisted In Providing Infastructures In Unizik Awka (photos) / Foremost Constitutional Lawyer, Prof. Ben Nwabueze Is Dead / Fayose Seizes Deputy's Phone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.