Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

CPRW (certified Professional Resume Writer ) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CPRW (certified Professional Resume Writer ) (106 Views)

Become A Nebosh International Certified Professional / Become A CISSP Certified Professional- CISSP Training, India / Become A Certified Professional In Courier And Logistics Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CPRW (certified Professional Resume Writer ) by Quincy041993: 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hello great man/woman.

I hope this message finds you well. I noticed that you are currently exploring job opportunities in your Industry/Field. As a professional resume writer, I specialize in crafting impactful resumes that can significantly enhance your chances of landing interviews.

If you're interested in presenting your skills and experiences in the best possible light to potential employers, I would be more than happy to discuss how my resume services can benefit you. Whether you're looking to make a career change, advance in your current role, or secure a new job, I can tailor a resume that aligns with your goals.

You can also refer me to your partners, friends and families for your resumes or cover letter to Unlock your career potential with my expert resume service that showcases your unique strengths and lands you more job interviews.”

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or would like to explore this further. I'm here to support you in achieving your career aspirations.
You can also message me on WhatsApp +2348160939403

Best regards,
Quincy brown
Professional Resume Writer"

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing (zero To Hero) / Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner (hrbp) / The Inspiring Story Of A Tenacious 21-year-old Entrepreneur In The Digital World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.