Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Us Drone Killed Gaddafi? - Says Russian Media - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Us Drone Killed Gaddafi? - Says Russian Media (2923 Views)

Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters / Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone / Us Drone Downed By Iran With Its Cyber Warfare Team. Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Drone Killed Gaddafi? - Says Russian Media by ak47mann(m): 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2011
Kobojunkie:

^^^ That is what I suspect too. They probably turned his golden gun on him .
he was killed with his golden gun forensic analyst have prove from the size of the bullet hole on his fore head not from AK47 cus AK bullets could have taken half of his brain out.
Re: Us Drone Killed Gaddafi? - Says Russian Media by Dede1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Oh! Wait, you will not believe EYE WITNESS accounts telling you how he actually died. But you chose to BELIEVE RUSSIAN(note russians are not even there with NATO) story that tells you that he was killed by a US Drone You choose not to believe VIDEOS that clearly show a wounded Ghaddafi being hauled away by Libyans but you believe russia, from far away russia, saw it all go down and know a U.S drone called Hellfire "MADE THE KILL"? ROFLMAO!!!

Again, I ask, are you the genius in your household??  cry cry cry

You have no audacity to inject the word-genius into this discussion because you are a compound fool. Did you read where I even insinuated who or what should be believed that killed Gadhafi in my posts? Even the popular AK47 rifles seen being brandished by the Libyans are infinitely advanced invention to Africans.

Believe me, you look damn moronically idi.otic in your dumbass stream of thoughts and beliefs.
Re: Us Drone Killed Gaddafi? - Says Russian Media by hercules07: 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2011
I am surprised Nigerians are rejoicing at the death of Ghaddafi, the man must have been a talkative, but, he really tried as a national leader and an African one, yes, he might have stayed too long, but he did not deserve to die this way, by the way, when will the US be visiting Saudi Arabia and Uganda and Russia (where putin and medvedev have turned it to family affair) and China and North Korea and be be lo. May Ghaddafi soul rest in peace, another Iraq in Africa, good morning Libyans.
Re: Us Drone Killed Gaddafi? - Says Russian Media by Kobojunkie: 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2011
Dede1:

You have no audacity to inject the word-genius into this discussion because you are a compound fool. Did you read where I even insinuated who or what should be believed that killed Gadhafi in my posts? Even the popular AK47 rifles seen being brandished by the Libyans are infinitely advanced invention to Africans.

Believe me, you look damn moronically idi.otic in your dumbass stream of thoughts and beliefs.

It continues to ramble . . . . kai!!! Seriously, you be village champion?? See how he even attempts to TWIST his initial statement so he can wiggle out of this as if it is not clear as day what technology he was referring to?? ROFL!!!! grin grin grin grin

Now AK47 no dey naija again . . . na technology to be IMPORTED/INVENTED abi?? ROFL
Re: Us Drone Killed Gaddafi? - Says Russian Media by Kobojunkie: 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2011
hercules07:

I am surprised Nigerians are rejoicing at the death of Ghaddafi, the man must have been a talkative, but, he really tried as a national leader and an African one, yes, he might have stayed too long, but he did not deserve to die this way, by the way, when will the US be visiting Saudi Arabia and Uganda and Russia (where putin and medvedev have turned it to family affair) and China and North Korea and be be lo. May Ghaddafi soul rest in peace, another Iraq in Africa, good morning Libyans.

Simple questions that require simple answers

a) Do you have proof of these wonderful things he did for Libyans? Do you have proof of this assertion that the Libyans UNFAIRLY assasinated their own leader??

b) What Nationality are the hands that took the life of this man? Are you suggesting an American visited him and killed him?? Is America responsible for Libyans spending the last 8 months of their existence trying to get rid of this man?

c) Another Iraq in Africa? Now Libya is Iraq in Africa because Libyans decided the man was better off dead to them?

WOW!!!
Re: Us Drone Killed Gaddafi? - Says Russian Media by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 22, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Story land , . did I ask you? undecided undecided undecided

As usual, you forgot this is not your living room. Ode.
Re: Us Drone Killed Gaddafi? - Says Russian Media by blacksta(m): 7:40am On Oct 22, 2011
With all the footage right ,left and centre. Somebody now claims - Drones killed Ghaddafi - I am getting sick of this foreign Affairs section It has been hijacked by these conspiracy crap. I am actually surprised that Nigerians also buy into conspiracy theories.
Re: Us Drone Killed Gaddafi? - Says Russian Media by VoodooDoll(m): 9:20am On Oct 22, 2011
Na wah,

Ok,

1) Gaddaffi's [75 car] convoy left Sirte to flee advancing rebels

2) Nato saw the convoy fleeing

3) Nato fired on the convoy with "Hellfire" missiles and traditional air to surface ammunition

4) Gaddaffi and his men that also survived ran back to Sirte to avoid the "Hellfire"

5) Rebels or NTC saw Gaddaffi and his men running back and chased them

6) Gaddaffi was then captured in a drain pipe underneath the road his convoy was using to escape

7) Gaddaffi was then killed by the rebels or NTC

No conspiracy. NAIJAS SHA!!!
Re: Us Drone Killed Gaddafi? - Says Russian Media by panafrican(m): 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2011
The Russians should shut the F up.
They sold Russia to the west.
Re: Us Drone Killed Gaddafi? - Says Russian Media by kodewrita(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I no talk am? the Libyans wey dey there, kill am, no get sense . Na Nigeria conspiracy theorists and their chums get the answers in all cases. I knew some ninny was going to come in to declare this a fact. Where is @cap28 to cement all this for all. cheesy
Busy fighting the "imperialists" on some other thread.

blacksta:

With all the footage right ,left and centre. Somebody now claims - Drones killed Ghaddafi - I am getting sick of this foreign Affairs section It has been hijacked by these conspiracy crap. I am actually surprised that Nigerians also buy into conspiracy theories.

Yep. Cap28, Sun of god, dede1 and a few of them. so quick to pull up youtube videos by similar misguided ameri-phobes and paid ghadaffi/russian propagandists.
Re: Us Drone Killed Gaddafi? - Says Russian Media by nolongTing: 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2011
It depends on the weather if its raining cap28 Hates Gadaffi if its Sunny Gadaffi is his Hero

Cap28 Hates Gadaffi

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-506716.0.html

cap28:

chyz the first thing you must understand about arabs is THEY HATE BLACK AFRICANS - they are foreign invaders who conquered the indigenous black african people in the countries of north africa in the 7th century, they do not regard themselves as africans and refer to black africans in arabic as "abeed"  which means black slave.  The arabs and the europeans have one thing in common - they both regard black african people as an inferior race, once you have understood that you will understand where Gadaffi is coming from.  If you doubt me go and research how muslim arabs treat black africans in their various countries, in particular look at a country like Sudan where a minority muslim arab elite STILL PRACTICE SLAVERY AND SELL the  original inhabitants of that land (the dinka, nuer and nubian peoples) to arabs in countries like Iraq, Iran, Libya as domestic workers (slaves ) Also in Palestine black african women are STERILISED by arab govt officials in order to keep the numbers of black africans down!!!!  - 

These arab countries(Egypt, Libya, Morroco, Sudan) operate a racial caste system where light skinned arabs are at the top of the socio economic ladder and pure black africans are placed at the bottom with limited access to education.

Try reading about the plight of the dinka and nuer peoples of Sudan and how the mixed race arab minority conduct raids into their villages Desecrating, killing and enslaving hundreds of these people.  

There is even a case of a southern Sudanese man Francis Bok who succeeded in freeing himself from bondage with the help of some american UN workers who helped him flee to the US where he was granted permanent residence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfD2SHlkPOE

Anyway I digress - [size=15pt]Gadaffi is a racist arab who regards black africans with contempt[/size] - his ambition is to arabise the whole of the african continent with the arab elite controlling the affairs of the whole of black africa, this is why our traitorous leaders like IBB made us members of the OIC (Organisation of Islamic states) without the consent of the christian section of nigeria (the south).

[size=15pt]I used to regard Gaddaffi as a freedom fighter who had the interests of all africans at heart but I have since discovered that he is a power hungry megalomaniac intent on the total arabisation of the african continent.   Beleive me this will spell doom for black africans because arabs are even more vicious and brutal than whites when it comes to black people.

Gadaffi is more than happy to insult, degrade and abuse black africans in a bid to be on good terms with his former colonials masters - the equally racist italians.[/size]

Now Cap's HERO is Gadaffi  

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-785923.128.html

cap28:

« #142 on: October 20, 2011, 03:02 PM »
[size=15pt]Gadaffi will forever remain a hero to me[/size] - only a true hero could withstand the terrible onslaught from the world's most formidable military machine made up of over 40 european countries as well as america, canada and australia and still fight valiantly.

Gadaffi and the courageous people of libya refuse to be slaves of the europeans and americans and for that i respect and admire them.

i salute Gadaffi and his family for fighting for their right to self determination i salute them for refusing to sell their great nation to Shell, Exxon Mobil, Chevron, the IMF and the World Bank.

I salute them for not being cowards like those bas.stards who are running nigeria, imagine if those cowards in nigeria were forced to defend nigeria from a colonial invasion - imagine how all of these criminals in power would have run away at the first sound of a gun shot. 

[size=15pt]May god bless brother leader Muammar Al Qadaffi - the lion of africa and king of kings - if this news is true Gadaffi will remain a martyr in the hearts of many.[/size]

Gadaffi has even become cap28's brother Leader too - He is one confused boy  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Us Drone Killed Gaddafi? - Says Russian Media by blacksta(m): 4:08am On Oct 26, 2011
^

Lol. Confusion at d highest level
Re: Us Drone Killed Gaddafi? - Says Russian Media by freshcvv(m): 4:48am On Oct 26, 2011
^^^^

What happened to having a change of heart? is that not possible after seeing the light?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Gambia's New President Adama Barrow Two Wives (photos) / Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Nigeria Gets New Permanent Secretary / Emperor Of Japan, Naruhito Arrives In UK For Queen Elizabeth II Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.