Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) (85771 Views)

Gate Collapses On Female Athlete At Opening Of 7th Nigerian Youth Games In Delta / World's Sexiest Female Footballers In 2022 (Photos) / Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by tollyboy5(m): 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2023
Infolenka:
Her name is Fatima Diame and she is a triple jumper

Most people around the world seem to think that she is the most gorgeous female athlete, and I agree with them

Please if you disagree, then show me a female athele with a more gorgeous body.
Men of culture, we've sojourn this far to meet on nairaland.
She's the only athlete that get the views even without the medals grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2023
Neddyogu:

Whoever said anything about shapeless?

Big and shapeless is the opposite of everything you are referring to as not sexy.

I have never seen this athlete before but she is perfect 10

1 Like

Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by tollyboy5(m): 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2023
OneCandleAway:

I can see you're o e of the men of culture drooling over fatima.
It's soo annoying the way she is sexualised and they make sure the camera is focused on her bum. I know the outfit helps them jump better but really she should try more modest bum shorts
Judge not my dear.
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

She talented and wonderful at the same time. So much talent.
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by davidtemi(m): 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2023
alpharoyalty:
Nice skin, nice azz, flat tummy , nice waist but no bóób.

I would have preferred her with an average grabable bóób size.
I swear I love everything

1 Like

Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by Neddyogu(m): 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2023
tonididdy:

Big and shapeless is the opposite of everything you are referring to as not sexy.

I have never seen this athlete before but she is perfect 10

To each his own. Enjoy ur scarecrow
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by UncleKoboko: 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2023
sedIoyol:
She had a nice body. Not too big, I like her chocolate black skin
SHE'S BROWN AND NOT BLACK!
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by IbileIfe: 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
Without boobs, she is not even sexier than my Success Iyoha in Benin.
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by Judd007: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2023
Who be this?
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by BigDawsNet: 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
Babaken:
says who

As a child of God 😑
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by BigDawsNet: 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
Calenikan:

Dey play

Bet you are a child of God na
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by BigDawsNet: 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Grabbing and caressing it doesn't make it say, it is squeezing like a washed cloth that makes it sag

Lol.. guys no get chill oh... breasts is flexible na it will slack if squeeze
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by Meedon: 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2023
gentleman82:
There is life after death ,Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm. Without Jesus Christ in your life it feels empty like death.

How can a convert maintains his or her righteousness. For it is not he that says "I have given my life to Christ" but he that persevere in the faith. Alas! This is very difficult, but I guess you may have an answer to this question of mine.
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by sirgalahad26(m): 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2023
Where do you want to put Sydney Carter, Mitchell Alozie and some WFIBA players I can't remember their names now
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by MaverickA3: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2023
Aisha Lemmahn of Aston Villa is the sexiest female athlete I know.
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by fx45(m): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2023
Infolenka:

Most people around the world seem to think that she is the most gorgeous female athlete, and I agree with them

Fatima Diame is very ugly and overrated. Na only Oyinbo people are the only people swooning on her. There are hundreds of finer and sexier athletes.

Watch the video below and tell me what you think about Tia Jones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZotZAQVNPoc&pp=ygULdG9iaSBhbXVzYW4%3D

Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by clerkkent: 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2023
Davido's Chioma was also sexy like this then
She's now once again a proud mom after the unfortunate event that happened to her.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpX121DcUpEhfgPr1DdrqRA
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by clerkkent: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2023
Davido's Chioma was also sexy like this then
She's now once again a proud mom after the unfortunate event that happened to her.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpX121DcUpEhfgPr1DdrqRA
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by Chikebranny123(m): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2023
Simdyofficial:
If you see me. You go dump her tongue
Drop jepg
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2023
How can sha?
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by KingCold: 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2023
Um..No
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by Sillymoderators: 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2023
finallybusy:
How many gold medals she get?
Nothing my brother Nothing!
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2023
gentleman82:
There is life after death ,Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm. Without Jesus Christ in your life it feels empty like death.

Why did you click? HYPOCRITE!!!
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by bukatyne(f): 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2023
Idonweak:

So make dem wear baba riga do long jump. Oga those sports wear are design specifically to fit the situations of the athlete.

And what kind of sports require a crop top and half pant as the ONLY successful dress code?

Muslim women would manage to do this same sport fully covered.

She could have worn a tank top and shorts and still jumped safely.
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by ShoeGetSize: 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2023
All female long jumpers/high jumpers/sprinters etc, basically any athlete involved in any sport that requires speed, dresses like Fatima. What you should ask yourself is why she stands out from amongst thousands of athletes who are similarly dressed.

lexy2014:

you didnt answer my questions.

1. How do you want anyone to know if she is the most gorgeous female athlete or not?

2. Is it because her pant doesn't cover her ass fully that now makes u think she is gorgeous?

Look at the number of views that her videos get. She easily gets more views than other female athletes, even those that are better athletes than she is.

3. Who are the "Most people around the world seem to think that she is the most gorgeous female athlete"?

4. How did u get the opinion of these "most people around the world"?

5. How many precisely are these "most people around the world"?

1 Like

Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by ShoeGetSize: 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2023
You're the expert on ugliness because it runs in your family. Unfortunately for you, the world is much smarter than you can ever hope to be, and the world has a more elevated sense of what constitutes beauty and the world has chosen Fatima over these mgbekes that you are hailing like a street tout.

fx45:
Fatima Diame is very ugly and overrated. Na only Oyinbo people are the only people swooning on her. There are hundreds of finer and sexier athletes.

Watch the video below and tell me what you think about Tia Jones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZotZAQVNPoc&pp=ygULdG9iaSBhbXVzYW4%3D

1 Like

Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by brownbib(m): 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
She a goddess.
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by prophetfire: 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2023
Infolenka:

This bonga fish? Na so you dey like them? Kpanla dem wey be bone bone?
Their kini wey bone full never crush your akpa amu?
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by fx45(m): 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2023
ShoeGetSize:
You're the expert on ugliness because it runs in your family. Unfortunately for you, the world is much smarter than you can ever hope to be, and the world has a more elevated sense of what constitutes beauty and the world has chosen Fatima over these mgbekes that you are hailing like a street tout.

See fight on top ugly Fatima Diame... Na waa
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by Pacesetter2021: 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2023
Someone is literally naked and you find it incredible?

Very distasteful. Very.
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by sprints1: 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2023
alpharoyalty:

When it comes to bóóbs, we are all babies. No strong man.
u dey mind the mumu as if he never sucku his GF breast tonight... I love boibs men do any man that does not suck breast is a nonetity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Fingering Marcelo As They Celebrate Against Valencia / Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.