Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) (85904 Views)

Gate Collapses On Female Athlete At Opening Of 7th Nigerian Youth Games In Delta / World's Sexiest Female Footballers In 2022 (Photos) / Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by Larrykaysail(m): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2023
sedIoyol:
She had a nice body. Not too big, I like her chocolate black skin
u can buy one for here lol, you can't get it all bro ,
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by Lungdick: 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2023
grin grin
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by Pandev(m): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2023
She is not

1 Like

Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by killsmith(f): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
Reminderz:
sports like this are made to market women who are ready to sexualize themselves... it's a brainwashing system to promote more acts of debauchery in communities... to see nudity as norms and nothing to be worried while slowly corroding valuable cultural values...

This system has also been embedded in other aspects of our lives without us realising that we are slowly being turn into robots which are incapable of critical thinking... The sad thing is that, it seems the whole world is heading towards that direction... Smh

To continously weaken men so that they can never unite and overthrow the system

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by mameme: 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by SyndyB(m): 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2023
Doggy

1 Like

Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by iamtardey: 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2023
What an Ass 😍

1 Like

Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by Blazebond(m): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2023
Na only sexy this and that I for they see this one o,no single sporting achievement to talk about,na so una dey also hype that Alisha Lehman when dey play for Aston villa o,that one go world cup go sit down for bench
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by tnerro1(m): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2023
These kind of girls are usually deep, they can take the biggest size comfortable 😋😏😏

When nacking, I like to go in “balls deep” , if I never enter all the way, I never nack be that😋

2 Likes

Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by MuMuOnBail: 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
Na wa ooo

She try from back grin
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by cl0r0x: 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
Nyash wey no soft, with 2 pimples in front that's not sexy to me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by eminikansoso(m): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
Lindsayy:
What is sexy in this mtchew
I wonder ooo
She looks like Avatar

2 Likes

Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
Very ugly biiiiiiitch
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by KingKO22: 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
Are we on the same page ?
What's the topic again ?

Abeg
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by jayAjoku(m): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2023
I would smash 💥 next question
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by Heffalump(m): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2023
Infolenka:
Her name is Fatima Diame and she is a triple jumper
Most people around the world seem to think that she is the most gorgeous female athlete, and I agree with them
Please if you disagree, then show me a female athele with a more gorgeous body.

True she is.

When oyibo man says a woman is gorgeous it actually means that she's very hot down there. The truth is hereby explained tongue
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by Princezibk: 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2023
JasonNOTStatham:
Not even close to those tennis and volleyball female players
don’t mind them,, she’s beautiful but their are far more sexy beautiful woman better than her across the sporting world
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by BreakingNews21: 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2023
Babe is Top Five

I gotta go with World Champ sprinter Sha'Carri Richardson for giving a s/o to all Black Sistas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zHee-_bp7w?si=8GIuj0p_2C_DDTrf
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by sisisioge: 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2023
Her body and colour is to die for! Nothing will quit on her in her old age. So beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by wunmi590(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2023

She can pass as one, her black is really shinning...

She's beautiful and black is beautiful too

1 Like

Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by RonuThings(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2023
What is this

What's the meaning of this

Is this a man or a woman

This one wey resemble Calabar lady undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by LivingSage: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2023
Jennyclay kiss
alpharoyalty:
Nice skin, nice azz, flat tummy , nice waist but no bóób.

I would have preferred her with an average grabable bóób size.
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by omoredia: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2023
Shes perfect
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by LivingSage: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2023
No mind am
alpharoyalty:

When it comes to bóóbs, we are all babies. No strong man.
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by toxtimmy: 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2023
Let her take off her wig first.

Anyways, all God creature are beautiful outside those that distort their blessed beauty with fake stuff all to attract opposite sex.

I mean you meet a man that brushes his teeth only when he wants to go see a woman, they then mayy and his true color comes out as aan that does not like brushing his teeth or mouth... What would you do?

Infolenka:

Most people around the world seem to think that she is the most gorgeous female athlete, and I agree with them

Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2023
Make she cover up Biko.

1 Like

Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by Bliztzer: 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2023
Infolenka:

Sex sex sex
Wetin be our problem self ?

Shey no body get time for better matter again. Na nyash I wan dey follow about.
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
This one ugly pass Whoopi Goldberg
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by Bliztzer: 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
RonuThings:
What is this

What's the meaning of this

Is this a man or a woman

This one wey resemble Calabar lady undecided
How she take rememble calabar na?

Calabar dey get distinct physique?
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by sulakishop(m): 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder

1 Like

Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by DMerciful(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2023
Its in your head
Reminderz:
sports like this are made to market women who are ready to sexualize themselves... it's a brainwashing system to promote more acts of debauchery in communities... to see nudity as norms and nothing to be worried while slowly corroding valuable cultural values...

This system has also been embedded in other aspects of our lives without us realising that we are slowly being turn into robots which are incapable of critical thinking... The sad thing is that, it seems the whole world is heading towards that direction... Smh
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by VaginaAcademic: 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2023
Can she jump on a long thing perfectly asking for a friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Fingering Marcelo As They Celebrate Against Valencia / Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari / Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.