Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Primeboy Fought With Mohbad: Management Of Injuries Led To His Death: Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Primeboy Fought With Mohbad: Management Of Injuries Led To His Death: Police (710 Views)

Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father / Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) / Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Primeboy Fought With Mohbad: Management Of Injuries Led To His Death: Police by Rebuker(m): 1:52am On Oct 07, 2023
The Nigerian police have disclosed that Ibrahim Oluwatosin, also known as PrimeBoy, a childhood friend of Mohbad, had an altercation with Mohbad in Ikorodu during his last show. This confrontation resulted in injuries sustained by Mohbad, and sadly, the treatment of these injuries ultimately led to his death.

Furthermore, the police have revealed that Samlarry is currently in police custody on allegations of complicity in Mohbad's death and his connection to viral videos depicting instances of bullying and assault. They have also disclosed that Nairamarley is presently detained by the police as a suspect facing similar allegations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1qiXvUMtK0
Re: Primeboy Fought With Mohbad: Management Of Injuries Led To His Death: Police by Rebuker(m): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2023
Can Naira Marley and Sam Larry escape these serious allegations?

Here are some questions to ponder:

Firstly, PrimeBoy is claimed to be Mohbad's childhood friend, yet how could he engage in such a serious altercation with Mohbad that resulted in serious injuries, ultimately leading to Mohbad's demise?

This situation further lends credibility to the circulating internet rumors that PrimeBoy used a charm on Mohbad.

Secondly, what happened to Mohbad's team during the show, and why didn't they intervene in the altercation between Mohbad and PrimeBoy? Or should we assume that Mohbad performed at the show with only PrimeBoy, his childhood friend? There should certainly be an eyewitness who can clarify what occurred at Mohbad's last show in Ikorodu, particularly regarding the altercation between PrimeBoy and Mohbad. This is why I am raising questions about Mohbad's team's presence at the show.

Lastly, why wasn't a professional doctor called to treat Mohbad? Was he so financially constrained that he couldn't afford proper medical treatment and had to resort to calling an auxiliary nurse? I mean, Mohbad was a star, for God's sake!

And remember, the rumor at the time suggested that PrimeBoy was orchestrated to carry out these actions by certain individuals like Naira Marley and Sam Larry.

I'm not necessarily claiming that the rumors are true, but rumors sometimes contain elements of truth.

Try connecting the dots with what the police have just disclosed, and you may gain a better understanding.

What kind of injection could result in vomiting and the development of goosebumps, as experienced by Mohbad leading to his demise?

I believe the police will provide more insight into the entire saga surrounding Mohbad's death as time unfolds.

Re: Primeboy Fought With Mohbad: Management Of Injuries Led To His Death: Police by shonepa(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
If you follow the full interview, the injury was self inflicted. Na para em take hit the Jeep wey dem rent. The jeep dey as evidence.

And alot of witnesses dey background.

Dey intervened na, na d para make am hit the Jeep.

The girl na professional, on a normal level she was supposed to be supervised before treatment. But no be today dem don dey run home service.

Na drugs react, for em body, wey make everyone confuse, before they reason say make dem carry am go hospital.

Who go expect say antibiotic go cos kasala?

RIP Imole

Rebuker:
Can Naira Marley and Sam Larry escape these serious allegations?

Here are some questions to ponder:

Firstly, PrimeBoy is claimed to be Mohbad's childhood friend, yet how could he engage in such a serious altercation with Mohbad that resulted in serious injuries, ultimately leading to Mohbad's demise?

This situation further lends credibility to the circulating internet rumors that PrimeBoy used a charm on Mohbad.

Secondly, what happened to Mohbad's team during the show, and why didn't they intervene in the altercation between Mohbad and PrimeBoy? Or should we assume that Mohbad performed at the show with only PrimeBoy, his childhood friend? There should certainly be an eyewitness who can clarify what occurred at Mohbad's last show in Ikorodu, particularly regarding the altercation between PrimeBoy and Mohbad. This is why I am raising questions about Mohbad's team's presence at the show.

Lastly, why wasn't a professional doctor called to treat Mohbad? Was he so financially constrained that he couldn't afford proper medical treatment and had to resort to calling an auxiliary nurse? I mean, Mohbad was a star, for God's sake!

And remember, the rumor at the time suggested that PrimeBoy was orchestrated to carry out these actions by certain individuals like Naira Marley and Sam Larry.

I'm not necessarily claiming that the rumors are true, but rumors sometimes contain elements of truth.

Try connecting the dots with what the police have just disclosed, and you may gain a better understanding.

What kind of injection could result in vomiting and the development of goosebumps, as experienced by Mohbad leading to his demise?

I believe the police will provide more insight into the entire saga surrounding Mohbad's death as time unfolds.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Driving Job Do Anyone Know Of Any? / Reinzy Media Now In Lagos / Check Out Tiger Woods' Sparkly New $50 Million Bachelor Pad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.