Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Do Not Update To Android 14 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do Not Update To Android 14 (1059 Views)

Infinix Android 14 Features Unveiled!!! / TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta / Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Update To Android 14 by TheOldGods: 1:59am On Oct 07, 2023
I just updated to android 14 and I can't swipe up to minimise. Or close app. I have also noticed people are saying the same thing on Reddit. Now I have to wait as I didn't root this phone. It's on the Pixel Google pixel 6a. Infact, I can't swipe down to notification center without crying 😭
Re: Do Not Update To Android 14 by noobody(m): 7:33am On Oct 07, 2023
TheOldGods:
I just updated to android 14 and I can't swipe up to minimise. Or close app. I have also noticed people are saying the same thing on Reddit. Now I have to wait as I didn't root this phone. It's on the Pixel Google pixel 6a. Infact, I can't swipe down to notification center without crying 😭

Not noticed anything of such on any of the devices we updated to android 14 here,
Maybe you need to do a factory reset to start afresh,
Some updates require factory reset.
Re: Do Not Update To Android 14 by fuckboys: 8:05am On Oct 07, 2023
TheOldGods:
On Android 14 here on pixel 7a,. You're a terrible liar.

No pixel phone has been reported with any issues all over the Internet since it was updated.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Update To Android 14 by ibawon(m): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2023
fuckboys:
On Android 14 here on pixel 7a,. You're a terrible liar.

No pixel phone has been reported with any issues all over the Internet since it was updated.
You can't say non. The internet is wide. I've been on the Beta for more than 2 months before the official OS was pushed and I have no issues at all
Re: Do Not Update To Android 14 by alpharoyalty: 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
OP must be a Samsung fanboy.
No problem on Google pixel phone .
Re: Do Not Update To Android 14 by fuckboys: 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
ibawon:

You can't say non. The internet is wide. I've been on the Beta for more than 2 months before the official OS was pushed and I have no issues at all
I can beat my chest to it bro that there's no pixel phone in the world with issues after updating to A14. Android has gone a long way to be having issues.

And besides this android 14 should have been called android 13.1 or something cos the changes aren't much.

This is literally and android 13 with few changes to it, what can go wrong with a second generation Android 13 that's been on beta testing since February this year?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Update To Android 14 by bashtee09(m): 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
TheOldGods:
Op I need your attention on something how can I get your attention please

(1) (Reply)

Oluwizard Thanks For The Reply / Damaged Sim / Sony Ericsson W850i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.