Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Damaged Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Damaged Sim (1060 Views)

How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted SD Card And Flash Drive / Damaged Sim Port-help Required! / Help! How Do I Retrieve Phone Numbers From A Damaged SIM? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Damaged Sim by slimsikiru(m): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2006
can you imagine what happened to my fone.i woke up in the morning to swicth on my fone only to see that my sim as been damaged. nothing happened to it b4 i went to bed i am very sure of that.
Re: Damaged Sim by Christino(m): 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2006
is it a Vmobile SIM, my gf's SIM just went away like that and it's cost her 3,000 to retrieve SIM, unblock phone, as SIM lock affected the phone cos the original SIM was held to ransom by VMOB. Worst of all, the unblocking of the phone led to another problem - the memory card lock is unknown so it's kinda useless for now and formatting is not an option.

It's hell.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A New Sony Ericsson K700i / Help: Internet Settings For My Pc (celtel) / Nokia; Acess Wap Faces Network Error With Operamini Mods.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.