Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

"We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel (26789 Views)

Elon Musk Visits Scene Of Kibbutz Massacre With Benjamin Netanyahu / Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by IvarTheBoneless: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2023
Unfortunately, Israel flogs all those Arab nations time and again.

They cheated Palestine out of their lands using some biblical fairy tales...but sadly the Arab nations are not on the same level intellectually.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by Zimzy(m): 11:07am On Oct 07, 2023
Hmmm. What can I say in all of this? I hate seeing people die in ways that are avoidable. When I saw the news earlier today I can't explain how it happened but I become afraid even though I am thousand of miles away from where it is happening. Something massive will come out of this that will shake the world.

11 Likes

Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by KigaliBruhm: 11:08am On Oct 07, 2023
Get in touch !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by Babalola0920: 11:08am On Oct 07, 2023
I guess it as a result of Israel seemingly detachment from the United state on political standpoint because same US that systematically support Israel 🇮🇱 against Palestine 🇵🇸 is switching the game.

Nevertheless more Palestinian has been killed by Israel zionist whatever its an apartheid system which the UNITED NATION acting blind in it.

But couldn't stand Russia repression against UKRAINE.

1 Like

Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by TemmyT002(m): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2023
They will first look for trouble. When Israel now retaliates, they will be posting and shouting on social media.
Don't know why people hate peace.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by Pennilessword1: 11:08am On Oct 07, 2023
bookson:
Terrorists sympathisers in Nigeria and all over the world will not condemn this now. They only see Israel as the terrorists.... SMH

ISRAEL IS A NATION THAT CAN NEVER BE CONQUERED THUS SAITH THE LORD OF HOST

Hahahahahahaa ...you are funny. Very funny .. what about The Philistines , the Babylonians, the Romans, the ottoman empire the Persians then the British... didn't they conquer Israel... defending racists like the Israelis who hate black people like you and i, what does that make you...?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by bid4rich(m): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2023
Ms202310:
cool

This mumu man loves war more than anything

US keeps misleading Ukraine and Isreal

US weapons cost $1000s

If you are the one, you will keep mute while terrorists infiltrate your state abi?

You are the greatest mumu

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by BoldBrainz(m): 11:09am On Oct 07, 2023
Ms202310:
cool

US weapons cost $1000s

When you see extremely foolish Nigerian support Isreal then. You wonder if it is stupidity

You've already started talking rubbish. Is it Israel that took the first shot?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by 0rion: 11:09am On Oct 07, 2023
Is there anyway we can blame Putin for this attack?

1 Like

Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by Deefirm: 11:09am On Oct 07, 2023
Pray for Peace finish you there....

Kingsnairaland:
First we need to pray for peace between them and encourage Israel to create Palestinians own state.

6 Likes

Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by GENES11S: 11:10am On Oct 07, 2023
Key points:

We have been at it since early morning. I convened the heads of all the security cabinet. I instructed them -first of all - to clear out all the terrorists who infiltrated our communities - this operation is currently been carried out.

At the same time, I have ordered an extensive reserve mobilisation and a retaliatory war with a strength and scope the enemy have never seen before.

The enemy will pay a steep price, one he has never imagined.

If na Africans, we will be busy praying while the enemy keep bombarding us.

We have forgotten that even the bible say in James 2:17
faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

7 Likes

Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by Okechinwadike: 11:10am On Oct 07, 2023
motivational speakers deceived Palestine. the world should leave the two to wipe the weaker one so we can rest abeg

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by pekisdgee(m): 11:10am On Oct 07, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
First we need to pray for peace between them and encourage Israel to create Palestinians own state.
africa mentality they don't know what they call pray they are fully prepared

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by Pennilessword1: 11:11am On Oct 07, 2023
Bluffly:

So all your brain can tell you is that Isreal has been sleeping and have not been preparing for the worst

Whatever..they will continue to suffer these kind of attacks as long as they keep oppressing dimhead
Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by elipheleh(m): 11:12am On Oct 07, 2023
If I'm Israel, I'll kill 5 million Palestinian populations in this war.

4 Likes

Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by id4sho(m): 11:12am On Oct 07, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Isreal is not a country that only bark... they will respond
Netenyahu said we are at WAR ''rivers of blood ''

3 Likes

Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by Ms202310: 11:12am On Oct 07, 2023
bid4rich:

If you are the one, you will keep mute while terrorists infiltrate your state abi?

You are the greatest mumu

You occupy a land not belonging to you because your imaginary God told Moses the land must be taken by force

Now you want people to just leave their house and vacate

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by Mccullum: 11:12am On Oct 07, 2023
SmartyPants:

The Palestinians have long ago rejected the two-state solution.

What is two solution mean please.
Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by Khyrvxjzy: 11:13am On Oct 07, 2023
shapman:
What could have triggered this war?

since the beginning they have been fighting
its a religious war
it Christian vs Muslim

nothing trigerred it they have never have peace

what i can say triggered it is because they are too close and they are fighting for land

3 Likes

Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by Onewazobia(m): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2023
Pennilessword1:
Its about time. The Israelis oppression has gotten out of hand

You are right anyway. Time will tell
Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by justmondris: 11:16am On Oct 07, 2023
Ms202310:
cool

US weapons cost $1000s

When you see extremely foolish Nigerian support Isreal then. You wonder if it is stupidity

You attacked a country with nuclear weapons but you expect them to fold their hands and look the other side like our stupid politicians?

5 Likes

Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by tuzle(m): 11:17am On Oct 07, 2023
Ms202310:
cool

US weapons cost $1000s

Isreali Jews. Jehovah gave us your land

Fulanis Herdsmen: Allah gave us your lamd

Ipob miscreants : this is a no man's land

are u sure u read the news at all. So Israel so just seat back and fold their hands while their enemy keeps killing their people

3 Likes

Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by uncleinans(m): 11:17am On Oct 07, 2023
I so much love this guy. This is what a leader should be.

Interesting days ahead.

Benjamin, please destroy hamas and everyone who try to support them. Nonsense people.

4 Likes

Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by Mubiola360: 11:18am On Oct 07, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU2F2_PR5_g

At least 22 Israelis have been killed with more than 500 injured in Hamas attack
I can tell you categorically that the Israelite are the ones that attack their own self just to justify the mischievous attack they are about to carry out. Just like the world trade center of the US, carried out by the US to get to Osama and Arab world,.
Thats the strategy all along . They also use that avenue to test the effectiveness of their new built weapons.
Well, time will tell and those who thinks they are superior shall met their waterloo.

1 Like

Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by JealousCobra(m): 11:18am On Oct 07, 2023
Ms202310:
cool

US weapons cost $1000s

Isreali Jews. Jehovah gave us your land

Fulanis Herdsmen: Allah gave us your lamd

Ipob miscreants : this is a no man's land

Just like your commander in thief love forgeries and corruptions 🕶️

2 Likes

Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by Ms202310: 11:18am On Oct 07, 2023
tuzle:
are u sure u read the news at all. So Israel so just seat back and fold their hands while their enemy keeps killing their people

They should fvcking leave people's land
Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by Wizardslayer: 11:18am On Oct 07, 2023
Kill, bomb them with no remorse.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by Akinboboz(m): 11:19am On Oct 07, 2023
What if we all live in peace?

SAY NO TO WAR.

1 Like

Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by Angelfrost(m): 11:19am On Oct 07, 2023
I trust Israel... Palestine and Hamas don buy market.

This won't end well for them... I just pity the innocent women and children.

5 Likes

Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by Floky215: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2023
These Arabs like attacking Israel on their day of rest today been Sabbath in Israel, knowing fully well that they won't respond fully...as from tomorrow, they would know and regret they ever carried out this stupid attack...!!!

Same thing they did in Yum Kippur with Arab army from many arab countries and the war lasted only 6 days when Israel came out in full blast..!!!

The hamas people just end up committing suicide...!!!

5 Likes

Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by zinaunreal(m): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2023
How can you be at war in a land that is not yours grin thieves
Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by PaganTerrorist: 11:20am On Oct 07, 2023
All Jews shall be exterminated like the pathetic fàggots they're

Al Qaeda is coming

There shall be nothing left off Israeli

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gabon President Ali Bongo Who Suffered Stroke Asks Supporters To Vote Him Again / Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option / Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.