Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. (38596 Views)

Graphic Images From Gaza / Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! / Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by BossGerald: 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
BabaIbo:

🤣🤣🤣
Him go dey claim sey na cruise now but if you ask for him aza or number to drop it, he go drop am o.

Imagine oo, suffering and smiling
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by useni1: 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Your own god drinks my urine you are so ashamed to drink. How about that?
ogun kill Jesus and Muhammed. Ogun kee ur papa. Ogun and shango be praised
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
kstyle2:
Trust Israel to respond 10 times deadlier than this

The terrorist nation messed with the wrong nation
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Sneezygiveaway: 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
DominusPrime:

What exactly do you want? You want Israel to sit back and allow the Palestinians destroy their people? That would give you pleasure right?
My statement has nothing to do with the conflict neither do I support either side. I'm just telling him that he worships the wrong nation. He should worship his own nation.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by sukkot: 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Gbamsulotely, and lsrael will use lran and other middle eastern terrorist countries fry akara grin
in the past, yes. israel is finished. the west is crumbling. otilo. kaput

1 Like

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Sneezygiveaway: 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
dapadawee:

Thank you sir for your stupid comment. Go and fight for the Palestine you have a reward of 7 virgins.
My statement has nothing to do with the conflict neither do I support either side. I'm just telling him that he worships the wrong nation. He should worship his own nation.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Sneezygiveaway: 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
OkukoIgbo:

Thunder fir you and whatsoever you represent in life. Idiotic smelly piggy mohammedan
Hubeznigeria:

I am surprised that in all your response you didn't say anything to condemn the cowardly attack on unarmed civilians by Hamas. But you are quick to condemn his position on Israel retaliating... what exactly are you up to?
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by VEHINTOLAR: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
Microwhy:

Ode..
Keep quiet. Your fellow ignorant follower will start liking this trash assuming its 1st page.
Only Hisbullah in Lebanon show Isreal shege, talkless of 5 established countries as listed by you.
Keep deceiving your mates because of likes.
I hope you're following the news on Twitter. Just 20 fighters overrunning a military base.
Only Iran will shake isreal. America know it and Isreal know it.
Where did Hamas got long range missile from? Why don't they confront Iran the way America immediately invaded Afghanistan in 2000.
Quite obviously,the subject matter is beyond your elementary pedigree as you're incapable of making any sensible contribution without exposing your empitness ! You're so dumb !
So in your peurile mind, you assume this,for me ,is all about the stupid Muslims versus Christians nonsense you and your ilks usually engage in ? You sound like you just did and you still wonder why your life is so miserable ?
Trust me,you need help !

Oponu,I gave you historical fact which is well documented and verifiable but what did you do ? You started barking like a rabid infested dog that you are ! You need to be saved from your silly self before your stupidity does more damage to your already pitiable life ! Why is it that some of you ninies here just dont know what to prioritize in your miserable lives ? Just take a look at the gibberish you typed up there ,it says a lot about how empty you're !

Osinwin,Omo eran, you're here forming one useless Authority on Israeli - Arabs conflicts yet, you're incapable of making an acceptable sentence in English language,shior ! Mtchew, what's with some of you idiotic characters that litter this space ? From which hole are you idiots actually coming out from ? It's a pity, I'm not in the business of educating any idiot as it's not difficult to see what is lacking in your life - education !

Even if you're a retard,is Google your enemy too ? Shior,shameless thing !
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by OyinO: 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Netayanhu has instructed retaliatory strikes against the enemies of God's own nation. If anyone knows his MTN line, I like to appreciate him with a token of N1500 for a stance well taken.

Which one is God's own Nation?
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Goddyrichie(m): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2023
Sneezygiveaway:
Your stance is disgusting. The Jewish people have enslaved your body, soul and spirit. You wouldn't mind denouncing your tribe, nationality, skin color and race just to be conferred with the title 'Jew'.

Your kind have helped the God of men in Nigeria to keep milking the poor of everything money all in the name of worshiping the Jewish God. Spits.

I guess u come from that terrorist religion Islam all our past and present leader is it not Muslim that plenty pass is Buhari and tinubu not Muslim are they not d one that spoil this country to where it’s today

1 Like

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Goddyrichie(m): 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
Svoboda:

No, the arabs are the people who dominated the area known as palestine before these land thieves emerged from europe after ww2 to carry out displacements and forced evacuations. Arabic is the language of arabs.

Even nigeria as a country is older than israel.
Werey is that what they taught u in school terrorist man d bokos boyz killer herdsmen worship gods of violence gods of killings mumuhamad abi na wenti dem Dey call ham sef every Muslims that I see 90% of dem are all full of violence

1 Like

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Sneezygiveaway: 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
Goddyrichie:
I guess u come from that terrorist religion Islam all our past and present leader is it not Muslim that plenty pass is Buhari and tinubu not Muslim are they not d one that spoil this country to where it’s today

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by creativehubb: 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
Their terrorists cowardice tactics, attacking soft targets and civilians. Hamas is a terrorist group...why kidnapping innocent civilians, isreal don't do that.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by RighteousI: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
Woodshot:
It's a huge win for HAMAS and Muslim Northern Nigeria, Iran and other Islamic Nations. It's celebration for these guys.

However, when Isreal begins of course the leveling of the entire Gaza and wetting their guns with their own blood they're all invited to cry a river.

This is a call of War. Imagine these cunts gunning down people who ran into bomb shelters.

You African cunt. Do you believe hamas cares if Israel bombs Palestinian buildings and civilians?

You need to realize that hamas and the Palestinian civilians are not the same people.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
creativehubb:
Their terrorists cowardice tactics, attacking soft targets and civilians. Hamas is a terrorist group...why kidnapping innocent civilians, isreal don't do that.

Sharap.

What is cowardly about their attacks ?

They breached a 30ft
electric wired concrete wall manned by armed guards and motion sensor Gatling guns . Took out armoured tanks and chased IDF soldiers shitting on their pants and you say is cowardly ?
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Woodshot: 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
RighteousI:

You African cunt. Do you believe hamas cares if Israel bombs Palestinian buildings and civilians?

You need to realize that hamas and the Palestinian civilians are not the same people.

Lol. The Israelis Killed too ain't IDF
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by creativehubb: 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Sharap.

What is cowardly about their attacks ?

They breached a 30ft
electric wired concrete wall manned by armed guards and motion sensor Gatling guns . Took out armoured tanks and chased IDF soldiers shitting on their pants and you say is cowardly ?

Its cowardly to attack innocent civilians and civilian targets, that's what thoughtless rabid heads do, and when destruction comes to their families and state, they state crying genocide. Rabid head, if you provoke people, they reserve the right to respond disproportionately, and destroy you...which is what I expect isreal to do.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
creativehubb:

Its cowardly to attack innocent civilians and civilian targets, that's what thoughtless rabid heads do, and when destruction cones to their families and state, they state crying genocide. If you provoke people, they reserve the right to respond disproportionately...which is what I expect isreal to do.

Oh really?

Well Israel has been doing that for 70ys now.

Jews can not claim any moral high ground here because their IDF have been killing Palestinian kids for decades.

Face your fellow armed man and dem begin run.

The real cowards are the terrorist state of Israel
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by creativehubb: 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Oh really?

Well Israel has been doing that for 70ys now.

Jews can not claim any moral high ground here because their IDF have been killing Palestinian kids for decades.

Face your fellow armed man and dem begin run.

The real cowards are the terrorist state of Israel
Terrorists use terrorists tactics, attacking civilians and soft targets.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
creativehubb:

Terrorists use terrorists tactics, attacking civilians and soft targets.

How can you call Palestinians fighting for their stolen homeland terrorists ?

Jews have no single claim to Palestine .

2,000ys absence and you show up one day pointing to your useless rabbi ramblings as a deed of right to the land.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by LaRosa01: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
which god is that,black man and foolishness,god created the country less than 100 years ago abi.or you just dey yarn dust.news flash the real Isreal is in Africa,real jews are black.the white mans creation and identity theft and land theft too is what you are here talking trash about ,gods own country my ass

CodeTemplar:
Netayanhu has instructed retaliatory strikes against the enemies of God's own nation. If anyone knows his MTN line, I like to appreciate him with a token of N1500 for a stance well taken.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Vad123: 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2023
baralatie:

The residential area that was hit by hamas were not innocent Israelis?
we will count scores in the coming days and you'll see what i mean.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by EmperorGodswill: 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by creativehubb: 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

How can you call Palestinians fighting for their stolen homeland terrorists ?

Jews have no single claim to Palestine .

2,000ys absence and you show up one day pointing to your useless rabbi ramblings as a deed of right to the land.

Am talking of the terrorists tactics of Hamas, attacking innocent citizens of isreal and kidnapping them. Hamas and Palestinians will cry and regret, this will be the worse yet. Soon we will hear the cowards crying about genocide. Why go look for trouble if you don't want your family and homeland destroyed. Isreal has a right to exist.

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by RichAbujaGuy: 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
The Israeli dictator that has been in office forever like some African leaders is facing the wrath of his ppl for corruption and other political issues to remove him so he and his henchmen started this fake strike to take the heat off him. definitely and inside job.

Read about the Lavon Affair. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

The Lavon affair was a failed Israeli covert operation, codenamed Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the summer of 1954. As part of a false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian-, American-, and British-owned civilian targets: cinemas, libraries, and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian communists,
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Exceed15: 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
BossGerald:
Isreali forces don give them hot hot this morning...infact the third GAZA tower has been razed down.

I expect the Islamabad people to start carrying placard next week, yeye people

rubbish head slamming terrorists

Gbamm!
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by RighteousI: 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
Woodshot:

Lol. The Israelis Killed too ain't IDF

Lol. Israel being a western nation cares about it's civilians but hamas doesn't care about Palestinian civilians.
This is why it's a loss for Israel.

This is why the Americans where chased out of Iraq. The Iraqi rebels didn't care if the Americans bombed civilian buildings but the parents of the 30 American soldiers that were dying every day in Iraq cared.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by OkukoIgbo: 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Lol
See all the adjectives that qualifies your parents grin
Very interesting grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

En pain am[/colour]

tongue

[color=#000099]but mohammed was still eaten by pigs
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Exceed15: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
happney65:
The Isreali response is currently ongoing. By this time tomorrow I don't want to see anybody crying and begging o.

Because as Hamas are known to be cowards,they will go hide among civilians and be shooting rockets into Isreal. The civilians too will open their doors and allow them to use their places as launching pads

When Isreali's retaliate back them go dey shout and call on the UN

It's an Eye for an Eye o.. grin

Gbamm!
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Exceed15: 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
EmperorGodswill:

LOL
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Castro007(m): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
World war 3 getting set

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

War: Ukraine Will Not Join NATO – Zelensky / Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead / Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.