Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. (38598 Views)

Graphic Images From Gaza / Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! / Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by duro4chang(m): 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
BossGerald:

Hehehe, nairaland mentions dey high you abi? Continue with your cruise
You no well at all.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Oc0776(m): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
Palestine Don Price
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by HeeBraHim2(m): 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
justmondris:

They have forgotten how Israel dealt with them in the last war.

Coward Israel can only fight a country with no freedom. If them born Dem well make them leave Palestine to have their own country.

1 Like

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by defcon4: 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
An eye for two eyes
happney65:
The Isreali response is currently ongoing. By this time tomorrow I don't want to see anybody crying and begging o.

Because as Hamas are known to be cowards,they will go hide among civilians and be shooting rockets into Isreal. The civilians too will open their doors and allow them to use their places as launching pads

When Isreali's retaliate back them go dey shout and call on the UN

It's an Eye for an Eye o.. grin
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by naijamerican: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hope our lovely Jewish brothers and sisters wipe out these filthy Muslim scum
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Ray07(m): 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
BossGerald:

Duro my guy onye agụụ grin

Hahaha

Nairaland billionaire wey dey hustle for mtn 1500...thank you for this receipt,kikikikik
😁
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by jayAjoku(m): 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
after clearing jamb and weac, you are now more knowledgeable than God I guess.
so what you are saying is God is partial right ?
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by hotwax: 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
they are about to sacrifice the life of palestinians...Israel have mercy on the lives of innocent palestinians who are only looking for their daily bread.

As for hamas, its time for israel to weaken them...target their leaders this time around.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by soccerlite: 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
I love 💗 ISRAEL.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by HorlaMystic: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
BossGerald:

Na you dumb pass, check the two photos again

You be Olodo, na just the timing and angle look look the landmark around the building.

Pic: this is another shot of the building.

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by JetApartment: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Netayanhu has instructed retaliatory strikes against the enemies of God's own nation. If anyone knows his MTN line, I like to appreciate him with a token of N1500 for a stance well taken.

So you are this broke? No wonder you are seen on nairaland every day, see joblessness...grin grin grin

No sane person supports Tinubu, I am sure you did not read to the article to the end to know what Farooq is driving at, he just gave Atiku a very massive expo free of charge...grin grin grin grin

And Atiku can actually inflict fatal moral wounds on Tinubu and potentially immobilize him in 2027 if he pursues the leads that came out from his “fishing expedition” in Chicago. A low-hanging fruit is Tinubu's obviously fraudulent secondary school attendance claim.

He can write to Cambridge University to verify the GCE A-level result that Tinubu presented to Southwest College. If it turns out that it’s fake or belongs to someone else, he can cause Daley College to rescind his associate degree.

If his associate degree is rescinded, his bachelor's degree from Chicago State University will automatically follow. With no qualifications to present to INEC to prove that he has at least the equivalent of a secondary school certificate, he'd be legally ineligible to run again.

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by darfay: 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
HeeBraHim2:

Coward Israel can only fight a country with no freedom. If them born Dem well make them leave Palestine to have their own country.

They have defeated collations after collations Arab countries over and again. Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon,Syria etc
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by LANRYUS(m): 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
BossGerald:
Isreali forces don give them hot hot this morning...infact the third GAZA tower has been razed down.

I expect the Islamabad people to start carrying placard next week, yeye people

rubbish head slamming terrorists

It seems you don't know that there are more indigenous Palestinian Christian than Muslims.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by CodeTemplar: 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
JetApartment:

So you are this broke? No wonder you are seen on nairaland every day, see joblessness...grin grin grin

No sane person supports Tinubu, I am sure you did not read to the article to the end to know what Farooq is driving at, he just gave Atiku a very massive expo free of charge...grin grin grin grin

And Atiku can actually inflict fatal moral wounds on Tinubu and potentially immobilize him in 2027 if he pursues the leads that came out from his “fishing expedition” in Chicago. A low-hanging fruit is Tinubu's obviously fraudulent secondary school attendance claim.

He can write to Cambridge University to verify the GCE A-level result that Tinubu presented to Southwest College. If it turns out that it’s fake or belongs to someone else, he can cause Daley College to rescind his associate degree.

If his associate degree is rescinded, his bachelor's degree from Chicago State University will automatically follow. With no qualifications to present to INEC to prove that he has at least the equivalent of a secondary school certificate, he'd be legally ineligible to run again.

ayakata ayakoto ayakiti ofeshelu.... ooooooooooooooo
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Whatisurproblem(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
BossGerald:
Isreali forces don give them hot hot this morning...infact the third GAZA tower has been razed down.

I expect the Islamabad people to start carrying placard next week, yeye people

rubbish head slamming terrorists
that's my Israel Nation. I'm happy and consoled, let the mayhem begin on enemy of God

1 Like

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by HeeBraHim2(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
darfay:

They have defeated collations after collations Arab countries over and again. Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon,Syria etc

That's Back then when Arab world is filled with illiterate and undeveloped cities

Make them try am now..... Hezbollah of Lebanon alone defeated Israel in 2008.

Till today, Israel fear Lebanon like something else.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Alexrayz(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
happney65:
The Isreali response is currently ongoing. By this time tomorrow I don't want to see anybody crying and begging o.

Because as Hamas are known to be cowards,they will go hide among civilians and be shooting rockets into Isreal. The civilians too will open their doors and allow them to use their places as launching pads

Just like what someone said a terrorist to others can also be a free dom fighter to some it relative depending on ur stand point so i see no reason u shouting for something that does not concern u there is no right or wrong in violence

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Whatisurproblem(m): 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
happney65:

thank God for the Israelites and americans in this world, this Islam people for don behead us all finish, if na Nigeria now, government will be calling for prayers for insecurity.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by eteebanky: 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
When isreal retaliate now, they'll be claiming victim

Isreal must to give them hothot
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Highplains: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
😂..Ara’n kan GAZA..
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
MilitantAtheist:
bastard slave, you will meet a worse fate far more worse than the dead Israeli pigs

If God be for us no one shall be against us. By the power of our most Holy Lord and saviour Jesus Christ we are blessed beyond the curse of man. We stand as priest praying with tears that all the enemy of the only God there is repent and avoid the coming fire.

All those who do not repent while it is day will be thrown like rubbish into the fire that will burn forever, of no use to the master, but only left to weep and gnash their teeth. There is no sugar coating this.

Seek Him and make peace while it is day. If not all that will be left will be trouble, punishment, evalasting destruction and eternal separation.

To to the Only God there is, our saviour who is able to keep His elect from falling and to keep them perfect until that day. To Him be glory, majesty, power and authority, before history began, in this present age and in the age to come. Amen!

1 Like

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by MamaletASO: 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
Oh! Lord let your peace reign...

Please Oh! Lord come and take away the saints and end the world/earth.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by OkukoIgbo: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
Sneezygiveaway:
Your stance is disgusting. The Jewish people have enslaved your body, soul and spirit. You wouldn't mind denouncing your tribe, nationality, skin color and race just to be conferred with the title 'Jew'.

Your kind have helped the God of men in Nigeria to keep milking the poor of everything money all in the name of worshiping the Jewish God. Spits.

Thunder fir you and whatsoever you represent in life. Idiotic smelly piggy mohammedan
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by OkukoIgbo: 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
Tajbol4splend:
Israel deserve it

prophet mohammad is a pig and Islamic a type of mental illness.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Fiscus105(m): 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

I’m embarrassed to be associated with these people. Their slavish attitude towards Israel and Jews based on bullshit religion is just so irksome.
Look at them cheering on Israel’s as if the Palestinians actions isn’t a response to their subjugation by the European colonists that call themselves Israel.

Are u not slavish towards Saudi Arabia with their satanic religion?

What's ur comment on Palestinian attacking innocent people of israel? Don't forget thr is ceasefire for months now.

Did u even conderm it for once? If u dnt but quickly attacking people u called slavish , ur own even worse than slave ok.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by hotwax: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
LANRYUS:

It seems you don't know that there are more indigenous Palestinian Christian than Muslims.

those same christians are supporting hamas..so no excuse..next excuse?
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by BossGerald: 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ray07:
😁

I catch my guy grin
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by BabaIbo: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
BossGerald:

Duro my guy onye agụụ grin

Hahaha

Nairaland billionaire wey dey hustle for mtn 1500...thank you for this receipt,kikikikik

No mind that agbado boy claiming to be Elon Musk on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Cantonese: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
elefind:
Another phase, War without end

Unfortunately Hamas called it “enough is enough” war. Israel too called it a war. Painfully civilians on both sides will be on the receiving end. Worse will be the Palestinian side.

Very unfortunate.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by BossGerald: 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
BabaIbo:

No mind that agbado boy claiming to be Elon Musk on nairaland.

I catch am today, nairaland audio billionaires dem plenty grin

I come pity am sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas / War: Ukraine Will Not Join NATO – Zelensky / Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.