Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto (30370 Views)

Reno Omokri: Christianity Is Endangered Under The APC / We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out / Military Gives Militia December To Vacate Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto by Goodlady(f): 7:04am On Oct 08, 2023
That Imam needs to be jailed and radicalized. He's spewing trash that can invite treasonable felony.

SpecialAdviser:

Muslims will never and can never accept a Christian Christian presidential ticket in Nigeria. They will reject whatever money thrown at them. Muslims are very strict and uncompromised when it comes to their religion.
This part's sad. A clarion call to all Christians to be aware of the kind of people that preach religion of peace but are vile than a serpent. Christians should imbibe more uncompromising attitudes towards their religion. They should be resolute!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto by MossLuv: 7:43am On Oct 08, 2023
Mummy sheik. Taraba have not been rule by Muslim before. The idiot bigot did not know
Re: Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto by Kekydiv(m): 7:43am On Oct 08, 2023
Wow! You’re worried about the endangered religion than justice for the people and doing what is right.. sometimes I wonder what this religion stands for!!!!!!
Re: Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto by Sk5050: 8:04am On Oct 08, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Religious bigot. Was govt formed for Islam or by islamists?
You can Imagine such unguided statement and the kind of people we have in so call Nigeria. So certain state is now meant to govern by only the muslim rubbish and senseless talk.
Re: Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto by jonnieoneng: 9:48am On Oct 08, 2023
Racoon:
Islam Will Be Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Popular Cleric, Sheik Sokoto Speaks On Tribunal Rulings.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/06/islam-will-be-endangered-if-taraba-nasarawa-fall-non-muslim-governors-popular-cleric

Ooooh My Goodness?

What is wrong with some people??

So, just because a Moslem will not be Governor in Taraba and Nasarawa is now the"THREAT" to Islam

So, is that to imply that all these days, Islam has be using Government Backing to spread the Religion I think Christian and Traditional Worshippers ought to query and seriously analyze this Statement.

What of wein Kwara State, where we has a sizeable Christian Population but, we haven't had a Christian Governor since 1999? Did that Destroy Christianity in Kwara?

This Cleric is a very stupid Religious Extremist who needs to be investigated by the Security Agencies.

Has having Moslem Governors and having a predominantly Moslem population helped Zamafara and Kebbi States? They are the poorest in Nigeria yet they are mostly Moslems?

If this Man has nothing productive to say, he should have the decency to shut up!

1 Like

Re: Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto by TOMMYS: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2023
b3llo:
Adamawa have 65% Christains. North East is Majority Christains but the Christains don't have money to spend on elections unlike muslims

Oya make Christian billionaires bring out money
Re: Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto by paramakina202: 11:33am On Oct 08, 2023
captainbangz:

Leave the mumu, going by the card they played during the last governorship election, it might interest them to know that come 2027, we're going Christian-Christian in Taraba, let's see their worst, nonsense!!

Absolutely Gbam!
Hold on to your christian heritage do not give in to jihadist.We love you all.

1 Like

Re: Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto by soullove1881(m): 11:47am On Oct 08, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

First, Yorubas are culturally different from other Nigerians. I haven't seen Yoruba Muslims killing their kith as Northern Muslims do. It was Fulani Muslims who burnt and roasted Deborah Samuel Yakubu in Sokoto, not Oyo.

Two, again, the population of Muslims in the East (this includes the south south) is negligible in matters of political representation. Rather, there are way too many indigenous Christians in Northern Nigeria. Gombe state has had a Christian deputy governor since 1999 because there are some local governments entirely dominated by Christians. Why should Akwa Ibom or Imo be the same? Which local government in those states are dominated by Muslims?

Third, no, Nigerians shouldn't look beyond religion when we've religious clerics who advocate for violence, intolerance and genocides. People should consider religion first, since their survival is dependent on it.

You're right 👍
Re: Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto by opeekiti: 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2023
Stupid people, but when the nation is on Muslim/Muslim leader's Islam is not endanger. We are in for it in this country
Re: Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto by delishpot: 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
These elites grin grin grin they sure know how to divide and conquer Nigeria. Before you know they use religious or ethnic sentiments to tear the peace and unity among the people of a place so that things will fall in their favour.
Na so that Road tax collector for Lagos use ethnic sentiments wash lagosians head. Lagosians throway their son sharp sharp. Call him every evil name they can think of. Lol. The good ole trick still works in this world. Even America uses it. Before they attack they start black listing their target, make the world turn their backs at him and then they declare war. It still works
Re: Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto by Chinny024(f): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2023
So,religion is now more important than the suffering masses are facing..whoever that will lift pain,hardship, and depression should rule..be it babalawo or atheist pls..!!!

See youths jumping into suicide..
Life and good governance first before religion..

People are suffering!!!
Re: Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto by Dharmiejoe(m): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
Christianity as a religion is also endangered in Nigeria with the current Muslim president and his vice.
Re: Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto by 1Dray(m): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
garfield1:

They have never ruled,let them rule just once

Come and force them to rule. For your information. Muslims are less than 30% in Taraba State.
Re: Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto by 1Dray(m): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
rolams:

Christians in Yobe state are not up to 20% I am telling you this. Majority of the Christians in Yobe are non-indigene.

He didn't mention Yobe in his list.
Re: Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto by rolams(m): 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
1Dray:

He didn't mention Yobe in his list.

Read well you go see am there. Why you no read the post I quoted Na! Oya read am now. Thanks.
Re: Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto by yomixy(m): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
Greedy manipulators that call themselves religious leaders.

You preach peace but force your followers to practice violence.

I pity those who cling to religious leaders for instruction and how to make life decisions: tools for personal goals and interests.

Such a pity.
Re: Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto by Klinee: 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
rolams:

Have you checked the results of the elections in question?

Is correct to say only Christians voted for the PDP to earn those votes?

Is correct to say only Muslims voted for the APC and NNPP to earn those votes?

The answer I No.

Oga take a critical analysis of all the elections happened in the northern Nigeria you will attest to what I said.
Christians vote for better candidate irrespective of his religious affiliation but Muslims vote for a candidate whom is of their own religion, the demographics of voting in the northern Nigeria clearly showed that.
Re: Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto by 1Dray(m): 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
rolams:

Read well you go see am there. Why you no read the post I quoted Na! Oya read am now. Thanks.

Sorry, I just saw it.
True, Yobe has very few Christians.
Re: Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto by Miracle2020: 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2023
garfield1:

He would lose sir
lose where? The counting has already been done and PDP won Nasarawa.
Re: Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto by rolams(m): 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
1Dray:

Sorry, I just saw it.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto by rolams(m): 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
Klinee:
Oga take a critical analysis of all the elections happened in the northern Nigeria you will attest to what I said.
Christians vote for better candidate irrespective of his religious affiliation but Muslims vote for a candidate whom is of their own religion, the demographics of voting in the northern Nigeria clearly showed that.

I don't want to argue with you. It seems you are not getting my point.
Re: Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto by Acidosis(m): 12:33am On Oct 09, 2023
Racoon:
See the kind of humanity Lord Lugard yoked sane people to be sharing nationality and a country with? Unbridled ethno-religio-regional supremacist agenda. Before you know now, those states will be engulfed in sectarian crisis. FG should be take proactive measures now.

They deceived gullible Christains that the Muslim Muslim combination was based on competence but where that competency have landed Nigeria today is clear for all to see.

However, competent Christians governors winning elections in the middle belt or North Central Nigerian are Karfirs who suddenly now are threat to Islam? Guess everyone can see the bloody hypocrisy of these manipulators? It can only be right in their own eyes. Tufiakwa!

They will continue to manipulate the undecerning.
Re: Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto by Jlow2: 4:03am On Oct 09, 2023
Bloody terrorists hide their irresponsibilities in religion
Re: Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto by Thomasankara(m): 6:50am On Oct 09, 2023
[/color]it's better than humanity being endangered[color=#770077]
Re: Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto by TrumpDonald2: 7:22am On Oct 09, 2023
Goodlady:
That Imam needs to be jailed and radicalized. He's spewing trash that can invite treasonable felony.

This part's sad. A clarion call to all Christians to be aware of the kind of people that preach religion of peace but are vile than a serpent. Christians should imbibe more uncompromising attitudes towards their religion. They should be resolute!

That was why i shook my head when i saw the comments of people online supporting what Tinubu did by hiring fake bishops and pastors during the campaigns. Saying its nothing and the muslim community kept quiet about it because it was in their favour.

Had it been it was the other way round, alot of innocent people would have died by now and effort will still be on going to restore peace.
Re: Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto by billyG(m): 7:52am On Oct 09, 2023
DSS will not arrest this kind of people.....of all pikin na mullah muhd Arab gif d dis once peaceful world.e no go better for d angel that spare him.
Re: Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto by rolams(m): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
1Dray:

Sorry, I just saw it.

Good!
Re: Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto by DaChosenOne: 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2023
Racoon:
Meanwhile,

APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad, Shows Supremacy Of Islam In Nigeria – Kano Preacher, Auwal, Tells Congregation To Vote Massively
 https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/06/islam-will-be-endangered-if-taraba-nasarawa-fall-non-muslim-governors-popular-cleric

I don't have any hope in that continent. Just failure and stupidity everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suicide Bombers Attack Mosque, 25 Persons Killed / IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators / Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.