Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. (5329 Views)

Army Destroys 1500 Metric Tonne Vessel Captured By Tompolo (Pictures) / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / President Buhari Frees 19 Inmates Including A 75 Year Old Man & His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
LegendHero:

I should show you what proof? That the British relocated Israelis to current Palestinian lands?

Show me proof that your moniker name is Joviajune1, that’s how ridiculous your question sound.

Why do I need to show proof of something that is common knowledge?

Common knowledge where? It is common knowledge that Isrealis relocated back to their ancient land after being captured as slaves, killed and tortured before World War, so when exactly did Britain relocate them to their current land?

1 Like

Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by Whatisurproblem(m): 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Story.

continue with the update. Will Saudi stop Israel from counter attack?

1 Like

Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by Raskimonojendor: 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
Palestinian Jews and Muslims had lived together for centuries on those lands without issues, well till European Jews arrived and the expansion began.

Perhaps, those European Jews expelled from Europe are the problem. grin
No wonder so many countries rejected them. undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhNPgQ7GDu4?si=Fq7dq7gYAok1uVCh

Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by dealhunter(m): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
Military bombardment is currently ongoing by d Israeli army....land, border,sea and air strike is ongoing..... under estimate Israeli army at ur peril.....

1 Like

Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by escohido123: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
Even if all Arab countries come together as one to fight Israel they can never defeat Israel.
Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by Babssoo(m): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
HeeBraHim2:
Well done Hamas.. fight for you freedom, no going back.
you will follow hamas cry … (wa bawon ke )

1 Like

Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by bdon123(m): 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
HeeBraHim2:
200 Palestinian dead in less than 48hrs.Israel will decimate Palestine for this.

1 Like

Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by SuperOnyi: 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Over 50 IDF soldiers captured by Hamas.

God speed Hamas.

shocked

I wish the Biafrans the same freedom you wish Palestinians.

1 Like

Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I wish the Biafrans the same freedom you wish Palestinians.

The biafran toads want to do a mini Israel using the SS as their chosen land.

Your Aba minted Jews see the SS as their Palestine to occupy .

You tried this nonesense in 1967 and had your shit pushed back.

Do your useless Biafra without SS and see if anyone will bat an eye.

2 Likes

Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by SuperOnyi: 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
LegendHero:

No, I am trying to say Fulanis don’t own the land but because they have power, they want to displace Southern Kaduna people from their land.

That is exactly what the Israelis are doing. That land is Palestine land and they only took Israelis in as refugees in the 1900s. So how can refugee settlers suddenly get so powerful and displace people that own the land?

If you want to use the book called the Bible to lay claim to a land, then Fulani people might as well say their grandfather said in their own book that they own Southern Kaduna land too.

shocked

The British aided in creating present day Israel and Nigeria, I think they did the right thing. Right? 🤔
Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by SuperOnyi: 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2023
LegendHero:

I should show you what proof? That the British relocated Israelis to current Palestinian lands?

Show me proof that your moniker name is Joviajune1, that’s how ridiculous your question sound.

Why do I need to show proof of something that is common knowledge?

shocked

Sir, the British were sent by God to create Israel and countries like Nigeria which had the Oyo empire, Benin empire, and etc. Right? 🤔

These countries have to remain one even if their regions will never progress, right?
Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by SuperOnyi: 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

shocked

Keep your hate for your fellow Africans...

1 Like

Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by descartes400: 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
duro4chang:
Stop promoting war. It is good to preach peace. War is always not what we should pray for.

Did you preach this when the apartheid state of Israel has been slaughtering Palestinians?
Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by Raheeqilmaktoom: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Story.

first thing I thought after seeing the news: talks of normalization is up in the air.
Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by Raheeqilmaktoom: 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
Faithful007:

I'm not necessarily a fan of all things Israel but Hamas and his gangs are set of morons that reason with emotions and lack logical thinking. Israel is stronger than you and will always be. There is only one way to peace. NEGOTIATE WITH ISRAEL. If the international community sees that you're serious about peace, they'll put pressure on Israel to give you a fair deal. However, if you keep shooting rockets, you keep inviting Israel to destroy whatever you're still managing.

Only that you know this is never possible.

Israel has trampled on all known human conventions yet, is the darling of America and by extension, the west.

Russia hasnt done as much but has been sanctioned to the heavens. Its world of double standards.
Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by ayokellany: 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
Not supporting Isreal nor Palestine with the killings but you must have forgotten when Joshua visited the land of the Palestine n did confirmed it was flowing with milk n honey with the Isrealite waging war to capture it..

Jovialjune1:

Common knowledge where? It is common knowledge that Isrealis relocated back to their ancient land after being captured as slaves, killed and tortured before World War, so when exactly did Britain relocate them to their current land?
Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by BiafraInc: 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
HeeBraHim2:
And in the cesspit called nigeria, you are against those fighting for their freedom. Hypocrisy, right?
Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2023
ayokellany:
Not supporting Isreal nor Palestine with the killings but you must have forgotten when Joshua visited the land of the Palestine n did confirmed it was flowing with milk n honey with the Isrealite waging war to capture it..

Joshua and Caleb went to Jericho not Palestine, read your Bible comprehensively.

1 Like

Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by ayokellany: 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
And where is Jericho located today ?
You answer is below. Which is the reason for the war n why Palestine chose to not give up their land n you are conversing with a Christian in case you are mistaken.

Jovialjune1:

Joshua and Caleb went to Jericho not Palestine, read your Bible comprehensively.

Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
ayokellany:
And where is Jericho located today ?
You answer is below. Which is the reason for the war n why Palestine chose to not give up their land n you are conversing with a Christian in case you are mistaken.

You are proving my point for me

Are Isrealites occupying Jericho today? No, it is located in Palestine, so how exactly is Isreal occupying their land?
Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by duro4chang(m): 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
descartes400:

Did you preach this when the apartheid state of Israel has been slaughtering Palestinians?
Since you want war then let it continue. My knowledge of history and geography tell me that the two opposing sides are related and more closer to each other. Infact, they are members of the same family and two of us are not even related to them
Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Which land?

Land that they were sacked from 2,000ys ago?
Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by Beremx(f): 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

the way you carry this Israel and Palestine matter for head like both countries give a fucck about a black man like you. A Palestine will kill you first as a black man before he kills an Israeli.
Oga rest abeg

1 Like

Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
Jovialjune1:

You are proving my point for me

Are Isrealites occupying Jericho today? No, it is located in Palestine, so how exactly is Isreal occupying their land?

They are not Israelis.

The real Israelis are the Palestine people.

They claim they are Jews . Jews are not the same thing as Israelis .

Lastly, they are not even Jews but a Turkic inbred genetic mystery meat that once occupied present day Khazakstan and later spread to present day Ukraine which they refer to Khazaria.

They only became perverted Jews in the 4th century after a Russian Viking King conquered them and demanded they converted to any of the three Abrahamic fates.

They chose Judaism which is nothing like what was being practiced during the second Temple era but rather more of their old satanic religion.

They chose Judaism so as not to be under the Russian Orthodox church. And the same reason objected against Islam so as not to be under the Muslim Ottoman empire to their south.

They are not Israelis, neither are they Jews and have no single connection whatsoever to Palestine.
Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
Beremx:
the way you carry this Israel and Palestine matter for head like both countries give a fucck about a black man like you. A Palestine will kill you first as a black man before he kills an Israeli.
Oga rest abeg

I have been to Palestine on pilgrimage and I witnessed first hand who these your Jews are.

It will interest you to note that in all Christian antiquity sites, it is either Greek, Armenians or Christian Arabs that you will encounter. The Muslims in Palestine do not hate Christians.

The tour bus driver that picked us and dropped us off at our hotel was an Arab Muslim. The restaurants , tourist gift shops and tour guides are all Arab Muslims or Christians. The hotel we stayed in was owned by an Armenian and the restaurant down the street from us was owned by Lebanese Christian family.

The only time I encountered a Jew was when visiting Jerusalem wailing wall and the kikes were all behaving like rabid dogs and hitting and stoning our tour bus as we made it through their own section of the city.

Ignoramus
Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

They are not Israelis.

The real Israelis are the Palestine people.

They claim they are Jews . Jews are not the same thing as Israelis .

Lastly, they are not even Jews but a Turkic inbred genetic mystery meat that once occupied present day Khazakstan and later spread to present day Ukraine which they refer to Khazaria.

They only became perverted Jews in the 4th century after a Russian Viking King conquered them and demanded they converted to any of the three Abrahamic fates.

They chose Judaism which is nothing like what was being practiced during the second Temple era but rather more of their old satanic religion.

They chose Judaism so as not to be under the Russian Orthodox church. And the same reason objected against Islam so as not to be under the Muslim Ottoman empire to their south.

They are not Israelis, neither are they Jews and have no single connection whatsoever to Palestine.

Don't ever quote me again with your rubbish tales by moonlight propaganda, sane humans reading your comment will think something is wrong with your thinking faculty for you to believe this hogwash, never quote my moniker again.
Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Don't ever quote me again with your rubbish tales by moonlight propaganda, sane humans reading your comment will think something is wrong with your thinking faculty for you to believe this hogwash, never quote my moniker again.

Cognitive dissonance .

Even your Jewish masters admit that they are not Semitic origin.

You have a lot to learn

https://forward.com/israel/175912/jews-a-race-genetic-theory-comes-under-fierce-atta/

Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by oneman2k7: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
Israeli forces must kill all this terrorist whalahi talahi nincompoop.
Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
oneman2k7:
Israeli forces must kill all this terrorist whalahi talahi nincompoop.

Which terrorists?

Palestinians are evicting the land thieves from their land.
Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by adekolaelect(m): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
Pigstormentor:
Anyday you call IPOB terrorist Thunder will smash you...Bloody closet terrorist...

See Yoruba MURIC supporters in Full effects
angry

why do you people carry another man's problem for head. IPOB is a Terrorist for killing and declaration of illegal sit at home in SE.Na Nigeria we dey we are not Istrealite or Hamas .
Re: Over 50 IDF Soldiers Including A High Ranking Commander Captured By Hana's. by Zandena(f): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
May God help Hamas this time around to effectively defend their land as Ukraine is doing against Russia!
The hate-filled fanatic and hypocritical baboons will be hailing Israeli invaders while condemning Russia in Ukraine. You shall all roast in the deepest part of hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olubadan Rejects Akala’s Car Gift / Finally The Abductor Of Dapchi Girls Revealed, Not Boko Haram / See What APC Chairman Is Doing (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.