Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment (32331 Views)

Amaju Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Not Coming To Show After Paying $94K (VIDEO) / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Davido For N57million Child Support For His Alleged Chil / ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by NewDea4: 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by Hokage001(m): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
SMoh24:
cool

Honestly Davido is the Son of a Billionaire

Money doesn't motivate him anymore

He fit cancel shows just to hang out with his Uncle the Governor of Osun and nothing will happen

Imagine his Father making him an Non Executive Director of Pacific Holdings

Pacific Holdings has Realestate, construction company, Power plant, University

Afar, Nobody is disputing the fact that he's the son of a billionaire.
He's an artist, it's wrong to take money for something you won't do.
Big or Not, You owe it to perform after you've been paid.

The money paid wasn't to motivate him, it's an exchange for his service.
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by Passionnn: 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
Zanzibar1:
Obo is bigger than that kind of money. Also you can't pay that kind of money directly to Davido.
You have to pay to his manager...

Davifo don big pass all those kind of small money
So said someone who has probably not eaten today.
If that money is nothing to him let him refund in full including compensations
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by Zanzibar1: 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
Passionnn:

So said someone who has probably not eaten today.
If that money is nothing to him let him refund in full including compensations
Lol what's stopping him from going to court?
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by bablon20(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
What is the problem of this man with bent mouth. Must you tribalize the issue. They r d ones making dollar scarce for the common Nigerians, imagine d huge amount in dollar paid to an artiste, when mercenaries are not paid this huge amount to go to war.
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by EleventhWeirdo: 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
misano:

I am Itsekiri and I find disgusting tagging us under a subgroup called Ijebus. Please Itsekiris are on their own.

No insult was intended. Itsekiri have gone ahead to build an ethnicity for themselves. But that doesn't erase their origin, does it? Just like Austrians and Germans being from same Germanic race but now having different nations. I think you may want to do some background research on your ethnicity. Even your Ogiame Atuwase affirmed what I'm saying. An Ijebu person can understand you when you speak and vice versa. Do some study, okay?
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by Henrychino(m): 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
Take him to court 😊
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by Tareq1105: 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
press9jatv:
The question is that why davido no show up in the first place

Where did Pinnick get the money?

It's NFF stolen money.
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by misano(m): 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

No insult was intended. Itsekiri have gone ahead to build an ethnicity for themselves. But that doesn't erase their origin, does it? Just like Austrians and Germans being from same Germanic race but now having different nations. I think you may want to do some background research on your ethnicity. Even your Ogiame Atuwase affirmed what I'm saying. An Ijebu person can understand you when you speak and vice versa. Do some study, okay?

Because we speak English in Nigeria doesn't make us British origin. We sound like Ijebus because we adopted the language and that's all. We don't eat what the Ijebus eat or dress like Ijebus. We are Itsekiris, not a subgroup.
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by Blaqputin(m): 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
Zanzibar1:
Obo is bigger than that kind of money. Also you can't pay that kind of money directly to Davido.

Broke ass niggas talking about someone's else's money....idiots
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by JonCina(m): 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
My only concern is why bringing Burna Boy and Warri into this?

This Amaju too like picnic!
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by isunday: 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
Someone that sang 'Am unavailable" dem no dey see me... What will you expect.
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by Cooky007(m): 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
AMAJU PLS CALM DOWN, I SMELL A RAT IN STORY AND SECONDLY DO KNOW OF UN FOR SEEN CIRCUMSTANCE MAY HAVE HINDER THE ARTIST @ DAVIDO FOR HONOURING YOUR INVITATION. AND STILL MAY BE HE HAS OTHER FISHES TO FRY.
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by EleventhWeirdo: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
misano:

Because we speak English in Nigeria doesn't make us British origin. We sound like Ijebus because we adopted the language and that's all. We don't eat what the Ijebus eat or dress like Ijebus. We are Itsekiris, not a subgroup.

Does that even make sense at all? You compared a colonialist language with your indigenous tongue and said, "we just adopt the language." People do not just adopt language; it's borne out of historical events which may be colonialism, ethnic affiliation, etc. I have Itsekiri friends who are proud and happy to be affiliated to Yoruba and recognized as a Yoruba tribe like Ijebus, Ekiti, Oyo, Yewa, Awori, Ẹgba, etc who are other Yoruba tribes. Seeing you belittle your origin and not even wanting to have an open discussion, I strongly doubt your Itsekiri claim. You're probably one of the impostors lurking around the forum
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by DSoj(m): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ranting like a small boy.
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by Codes151(m): 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
The question should be, what and how did PInnick embezzle the NFF funds...
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by UnemployedGradu: 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
press9jatv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrvkFw6cqGY?si=KbZsw2mup3c1IzNS

https://punchng.com/pinnick-drags-davido-accuses-singer-of-refusal-to-honour-show-despite-getting-94600/
This life no balance.. here I am here just looking for 4 million naira..$4000 to build my business and someone is ignoring 112 million naira or $112,000. God remember me, haven't I suffered enough? .

The should have gone for Erigga and victor A.D in warri. These are warri stars.

I wish I can find a destiny helper, am going through a lot.

1 Like

Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by Sermwell(m): 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
Cooky007:
AMAJU PLS CALM DOWN, I SMELL A RAT IN STORY AND SECONDLY DO KNOW OF UN FOR SEEN CIRCUMSTANCE MAY HAVE HINDER THE ARTIST @ DAVIDO FOR HONOURING YOUR INVITATION. AND STILL MAY BE HE HAS OTHER FISHES TO FRY.
Then let him refund the money and get out!! Stop defending a fraudulent act, you idiot!!
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by Sermwell(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
Codes151:
The question should be, what and how did PInnick embezzle the NFF funds...
That is not the question!! Why did Davido take the money and refused to show up?

So if this kind of issue is brought before you to judge, this will be your verdict?
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by bestplayermaver(m): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
Nigerias should know that he was in aukland new Zealand representing Nigeria and want transpired between him and the organizers of warri again it only them that know anything could have happen want of burnaboy and wizkid that pullout on Ghana and SA and other countries so there are humans and humans to break down too you know and don't forget davido doesn't collect less than 600k dollars
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by Kog45(m): 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
bestplayermaver:
Nigerias should know that he was in aukland new Zealand representing Nigeria and want transpired between him and the organizers of warri again it only them that know anything could have happen want of burnaboy and wizkid that pullout on Ghana and SA and other countries so there are humans and humans to break down too you know and don't forget davido doesn't collect less than 600k dollars
Na so so hype…$600k the least money Davido Dey collect? Lie.
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by Djmhyke(m): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
They might not provide adequate security, maybe that is why he never show up. Periottt
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by Lamasta(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
I will believe Davidos side of the story than this bearded man that swindles our national teams money
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by gare(f): 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
SMoh24:
cool

Honestly Davido is the Son of a Billionaire

Money doesn't motivate him anymore

He fit cancel shows just to hang out with his Uncle the Governor of Osun and nothing will happen

Imagine his Father making him an Non Executive Director of Pacific Holdings

Pacific Holdings has Realestate, construction company, Power plant, University

Then he should return the money and pay for the jet or they take him to the cleaners , who cares about the father or the uncle, he should learn to honour business deals, why did he accept to perform and collected payment and didn't show up. Nonsense
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

Reason Nigeria is where it is. Nobody is saying he is not bigger than the money. But was he Invited? Paid? Agrees to attend?
Believe me, burna or wizkid won't take it...
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by Dpaulie(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
Naija and tribalism and spirit of divisive
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by obas01(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
Na today
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by misano(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

Does that even make sense at all? You compared a colonialist language with your indigenous tongue and said, "we just adopt the language." People do not just adopt language; it's borne out of historical events which may be colonialism, ethnic affiliation, etc. I have Itsekiri friends who are proud and happy to be affiliated to Yoruba and recognized as a Yoruba tribe like Ijebus, Ekiti, Oyo, Yewa, Awori, Ẹgba, etc who are other Yoruba tribes. Seeing you belittle your origin and not even wanting to have an open discussion, I strongly doubt your Itsekiri claim. You're probably one of the impostors lurking around the forum

Oga, Itsekiris can't be associated with any tribe. Because we speak like Ijebus doesn't mean we came from them. We don't eat the same food or wear the same clothes so what are U saying?
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by Codes151(m): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
Sermwell:

That is not the question!! Why did Davido take the money and refused to show up?

So if this kind of issue is brought before you to judge, this will be your verdict?
THATs is his issue with davido... mine is this other matter
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by simfrost90210: 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
Zanzibar1:

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by EleventhWeirdo: 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
misano:

Oga, Itsekiris can't be associated with any tribe. Because we speak like Ijebus doesn't mean we came from them. We don't eat the same food or wear the same clothes so what are U saying?

Type Itsekiri origin on Google and come back to argue. Seems you are insisting out of ignorance
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by justjify(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
He has you HE'S UNAVAILABLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame / Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God / Peter Okoye Sings "Gongo Aso" At Nigeria @57 Independence Concert In Washington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.