Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added (44057 Views)

Bayo Onanuga's Wikipedia Page Edited To Include "Agbado Bishops" / Peter Obi Wikipedia Page Vs Kwakwaso Wikipedia Page / Unscrupulous People Edit Jimi Agbaje's Wikipedia Page (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added by OsunOriginal: 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2023
BafanaBafana:
Tinubu's Biography on Wikipedia and Britannica encyclopedia has been edited to include the name Adekunle.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bola_Tinubu

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Bola-Tinubu

There is no Yoruba man that doesn't have such names. Even me I have which I don't use on everyday documents. Dullards who got F9s in their GCE should stop distracting us.
Re: Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added by Gandrova: 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2023
ZKOSOSO:
Motherless baby Amoda that adopted Abibatu Mogaji

Fake father
Fake mother
Fake siblings
Fake mandate
Fake certificate
Fake passports
Fake state of origin
Fake university degree to INEC

Mr Tinubu the only ORIGINAL FAKE PRESIDENT
can you kindly show us your own parents and certificate?
Re: Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added by MEGAWATCH: 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2023
StOla:
I am still waiting for Atiku to tell us who is Siddiq Atiku.

First Name: Siddiq
Surname: Abubakar
Qualification: GCE O'levels

Abracadabra!

First Name: Atiku
Qualification: Master's Degree.

So if Atiku Abubakar got his Customs job with the result of Siddiq, he has been of doubtful identity all this while.

Even his nationality is Cameroonian.

This is what Obasanjo lamented about that he realised his doubtful origin.

Let's finish Tinubu issues first and we will take on Atiku.

Please don't derail us.
Re: Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added by Enyimbamercedes: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2023
BAAT...

When they finally confirm his is also Amoda Sikiru Rabiu Damola

He will now be BASTARD
Re: Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added by Yankee101: 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
Na person dey update wiki now
Re: Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added by Coolgent(m): 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
StOla:

Abracadabra!

So if Atiku Abubakar got his Customs job with the result of Siddiq, he has been of doubtful identity all this while.

E begger
Go and hustle instead of ranting on new media for a mere token.

Peter Obi nor Atiku Abubakar forged their certificates
Re: Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added by fortunechy(m): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
This is Nigeria
Re: Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added by JetApartment: 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
IbileIfe:

slowpoke!
He was a certificate former and worked for Mobil, an American multinational oil company for years.

Morons everywhere.

...and had to forge the Certificate he submitted to INEC...no be juju be that? grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added by rickleye: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
I saw it and it’s a pity.
However, I also saw that it has been protected so not everyone can edit it again.
That said, we don’t know if the person who edited was a Tinubu supporter who forgot that there a time stamp available or a truth supporter trying to paint the Tinubu regime as being desperate.

I don’t blame Tinubu
He’s only known
1. Military Regimes where they bark out orders and people carry them out .
Re: Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added by mariahAngel(f): 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2023
Skyview01:

He is Nigerian Melckisedec, without father and mother, a mystery!

Odiegwu! grin
Re: Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added by Yusuf7777: 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
It remains for them to update his gender
Re: Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added by storm001(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
StOla:

Abracadabra!

Enemy of the State like you will not talk about Tinubu, just like a slave who is royal to her master.

Tueh.
Re: Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added by phemmyfour: 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
BafanaBafana:
Tinubu's Biography on Wikipedia and Britannica encyclopedia has been edited to include the name Adekunle.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bola_Tinubu

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Bola-Tinubu
scam...no wonder information from wiki isn't acceptable in academic settings
Re: Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added by pappilo(m): 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
smokinloud:

Why are you deceiving yourself. I checked this last week and it's there.
It might have been edited 2 hours ago but Adekunle has been there since the time it was written!.

Nigerians are truly dumb. You can go in Wikipedia and see what the last edits are. The last 2 edits as at when this conspiracy became a thing were done on 6 and 7 October and are attached. The edit before those was 28 September.

If I was on Tinubu's payroll I'd have gone through all the edits to see when his name was last updated. His media aides are terrible.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added by pappilo(m): 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2023
JetApartment:

See this mugu, you are trying to deceive someone that is twice as smart....your edit says September 2022 but up there on the left of your screen is twitter's new logo "x" that was launch just few months ago....see how you just keep f.ooling yourself effortlessly...grin grin grin

You be real mugun grin grin grin grin

Another dullard. He took a screenshot of the edit today. The edit record is permanently saved and you can refer to it whenever, today or in 2027.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added by JetApartment: 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
pappilo:

Another dullard. He took a screenshot of the edit today. The edit record is permanently saved and you can refer to it whenever, today or in 2027.

This mumu doesn't know there's a photo editting application called photoshop, you live in stone age and obviously typing from a village miles away from the city...empty uncivilized brains full this forum sha....the matter no even concern you but because your daftness is global you had to display it here...grin grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added by pappilo(m): 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
JetApartment:

This mumu doesn't know there's a photo editting application called photoshop, you live in stone age and obviously typing from a village miles away from the city...empty uncivilized brains full this forum sha....the matter no even concern you but because your daftness is global you had to display it here...grin grin grin grin

Now it is photoshop. Watch the video below for some education. You are too dull. Better to keep quiet than put your ignorance on display for the whole world to see.

https://twitter.com/lombardo187/status/1711381821907218442?t=vGIqCJRye5WA3UMBhqgyjQ&s=19
Re: Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added by JetApartment: 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
pappilo:

Now it is photoshop. Watch the video below for some education. You are too dull. Better to keep quiet than put your ignorance on display for the whole world to see.

https://twitter.com/lombardo187/status/1711381821907218442?t=vGIqCJRye5WA3UMBhqgyjQ&s=19

Mugu doesn't know videos too can be doctored, Chai! You keep proving you are out of touch with civilization, you better return to stone age, caveman....grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added by Teeklef(m): 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
JetApartment:

Mugu doesn't know videos too can be doctored, Chai! You keep proving you are out of touch with civilization, you better return to stone age, caveman....grin grin grin grin grin
een sho fe Napa ni😂😂
Re: Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added by kunle4toyeyaho: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2023
7arrows:

Oh really. Just like I've always had dangote in my name too. Idiot begat idiots.
An untrained child!
Re: Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added by Babastrong(m): 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2023
[quote author=ZKOSOSO post=126258229]Motherless baby Amoda that adopted Abibatu Mogaji

Fake father
Fake mother
Fake siblings
Fake mandate
Fake certificate
Fake passports
Fake state of origin

Mr Tinubu the only ORIGINAL FAKE PRESIDENT [is
God
not
great.
he
still
rule
you
and
your
parents
despite
the
odds.]
Re: Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added by prophetfire: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
tishbite42:
Tinubu the criminal
Adekunle was added to accommodate his forged NYSC Certificate.
Re: Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added by BoldBrainz(m): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
georgeakins:

Jagaban will spend 8 years in office.
Any disgruntled element can kill himself.

Lol.
Re: Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added by Goodlady(f): 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
ZKOSOSO:
Motherless baby Amoda that adopted Abibatu Mogaji

Fake father
Fake mother
Fake siblings
Fake mandate
Fake certificate
Fake passports
Fake state of origin

Mr Tinubu the only ORIGINAL FAKE PRESIDENT
Who's Siddiq Abubakar?
Re: Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
Goodlady:

Who's Siddiq Abubakar?
He's another fraudster waiting for Tilunbu to round up his show.... Obi is coming......

Ya fine sha.... cool
Re: Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added by MeineMutter: 12:04am On Oct 10, 2023
Anything you read on Wikipedia can be created by anybody and can be edited by anybody.

Wikipedia does not lock whatever is written (against being edited or deleted) by anybody on Wikipedia.

So don’t believe 100% of whatever you read on Wikipedia.

That’s why using Wikipedia as academic sources of references are not accepted in any scholarly articles, thesis or dissertation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added by Goodlady(f): 7:03am On Oct 10, 2023
ZKOSOSO:

He's another fraudster waiting for Tilunbu to round up his show.... Obi is coming......

Ya fine sha.... cool
Thanks. But I want to know who's Siddiq Abubakar?
Re: Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added by DrMuzungu(m): 7:13am On Oct 10, 2023
tishbite42:
Tinubu the criminal

Naaaah, bro... he is just undocumented importer and distributor or controlled substances.
Re: Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2023
Goodlady:

Thanks. But I want to know who's Siddiq Abubakar?
Siddiq Abubakar is real Camerounian Atiku Abubakar

He's a Fulani supremacist...... A Bigger disaster
Re: Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added by Goodlady(f): 8:55am On Oct 10, 2023
ZKOSOSO:

Siddiq Abubakar is real Camerounian Atiku Abubakar

He's a Fulani supremacist...... A Bigger disaster

Whao!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze / Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell / Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.