Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri (18509 Views)

Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK / Soludo Pays Tribute To Amaechi, Says He Was A "Zikist Who Believed In Nigeria" / Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by pandoragirigory: 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
Believeintruth:

This is the consequences of your traumatic childhood. You need help bro seriously
Thanks for telling me about your mother and yourself, but I don't pity criminals

1 Like

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by MRMRMR: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
How do I describe obidients?
Comedians
Fools
dumb
entertaining
Traumatized
Living in alternate reality or internet bubble
Anyhow u describe them, one thing is certain, they need help grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by Felix6: 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
Reno open ya ears wide, appointment don finish.

1 Share

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by JAYUK(m): 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2023
You see hunger,stomach infrastructure and common sense cannot be placed side by side,Reno always misfiring,we are trying to understand what PDP is talking about and he brought cloning issue for CSU to certify
Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by Jagabanarmy: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1710671476435956159
Certificate or no certificate, Jagaban is going nowhere and he will win at the supreme court.. period. Reno is the last person to defend Jagaban and I think he's shameless and useless. He had said so many bad stuff about Jagaban and I will never take him serious. I hate hypocrite with passion.

1 Like

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by zomby(m): 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri

LMAO!!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by zomby(m): 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
Omokri don kill me with this one o!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by zomby(m): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
What a stupid group of people…The Nigerian weakest link!

1 Like

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by Boldideas: 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

Exactly!!!! Very premitive educated derelicts. Their going to school is to forment trouble and intentionally cause a pandemonium which is borne out of natural hatred for anyone they so dislike for no just cause.
Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by richie240: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
Which was now accentuated and swallowed hook, line and sinker by the headless mobs!!!
cool

Acidosis:

This dunce orchestrated the lie.
Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by Proper1(m): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
Shut-up you have been paid to act....
Why not comment on the primary and secondary school identity clearly forged.

Why on CSU speak generally or shut ur goat mouth.
Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by PHAYOL81: 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
BRAINS are God gifts for reasoning but how well you use yours is down to each individual. If you like, reduce your to a useless toy some inflencers and mouth-piece of a bandwagon throw around to achieve their selfish aim(s) at the expense of your intellectual growth and personal integrity.

IT'S YOUR PROBLEM

MAY God continue to bless all of US who reason with GOOD HEART and INTENTION
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO STRENGHTEN US ABUNDANTLY
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by Mandate1: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
UselessBuharist:
I don’t know the difference between this guy and FFK. They play belle politics
FFK is actually better. At least he doesn't play opposition and still support the ruling govt. Reno's a shame. Opposition acting as the govt's spokesman.

1 Like

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by VIKTO83(m): 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by Ohislee(m): 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
We agree we didn't school in America and certificate forgery is not a Nigeria thing.

To exonerate Tinubu, can Reno give us 20 prominent Americans that are still in paid employment that obtain their certificates the way Tinubu did or 5 American governors that obtain their certificates same way with Tinubu.

This would put the issue of certificate forgery to rest.
Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by Godwin4444: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
wrongnumber:

I blame nairaland for making this guy feels relevant.

A freaking back stabbing hungry money monger.
igbos made him popular when he was hating buhari n releasing back to back album for him just as they are making david hunrubbish popular now cos he’s hating on tinubu

One day after that David has gotten what he wanted he will do a Reno on igbos n they will start asking who made him popular

2 Likes

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by richie240: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
A 'lie' Which was now accentuated and swallowed hook, line and sinker by the headless mobs!!!
cool

Acidosis:

This dunce orchestrated the lie.

One has done restitution and retraced his step; the greater fuuls are still arrogantly trudging on in their stewpidity!
cool

2 Likes

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
kk2027:
Guy man Reno trying to dissociate from the same narration he championed

But thank God internet doesn't forget

Checkout his tweet attached to this comment

If you read and understand he said they make him believed, which mean they sold him dummy.but now he eyes are widely open like the way sabinus they open his eyes
Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by spiralwedge(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
Obidiiots and their kinsmen are best avoided altogether. They are delusional, uncouth, uncultured and traumatised.

How do you guys even engage with such people even offline How do you cope with double-mouthed and cheat-beating people Can’t deal!
Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by Yoighaman(m): 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
I passed my driving test with honours and the authorities issued me a Driver's License (DL) which I didn't go to pick up; rather I ran to Mushin in Lagos to go and print a look-alike that has some errors.

FRSC stop me for road, ask for my DL, I bring am out show dem, Dem say Oga, no be we issue this license, I say but "I passed my driving tests with honours, just that I decided to print a DL to my taste"....

FRSC: Oga come down from that car....

I go explain tire....
Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by spiralwedge(m): 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ohislee:
We agree we didn't school in America and certificate forgery is not a Nigeria thing.

To exonerate Tinubu, can Reno give us 20 prominent Americans that are still in paid employment that obtain their certificates the way Tinubu did or 5 American governors that obtain their certificates same way with Tinubu.

This would put the issue of certificate forgery to rest.

Guy, wake up. Nobody has any issue with any certificate except you and your kinsmen. Just like you danced in the market square with Jibril of Sudan, keep dancing on this one.
No one is giving you any attention, only foools like you would be wasting time with you.
Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by maasoap(m): 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
SoNature:
Someone should tell this nitwit that he doesn't owe anyone in his timeline to convince them. Go and meet Atiku, your former boss, in court to convince him.

How can a man be this shameless? Who raised these politicians? Today, you criticise Tinubu and tomorrow you lick his ass.

No one needs to convince him. When he's done ridiculing himself, he will quietly go back to his Dubai
Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by maasoap(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2023
Adjovi:
I wonder what APC supporters are still trying to cover up again. Tinubu said he went to government college Lagos and the year on the cert he submitted to inec showed that the year he graduated government college Lagos has not been established yet.

So I just marvel at how y'all can still try to defend someone who forged his certificate. Nawa o

Are we the lawyers, judges or court? grin grin grin
Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by onuman: 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
He continues with his cheap pieces of blackmail. Reno Omokri, you are not blackmailing children in the kindergarten.
Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by simfrost90210: 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

Can this puppet please just shut up, biko?
Mr Okirikiri Reno, STF up please, you stink!
Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by onuman: 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
kk2027:
Guy man Reno trying to dissociate from the same narration he championed

But thank God internet doesn't forget

Checkout his tweet attached to this comment

Reno Omokri has lost his senses in his perennial bid for political appointment.

1 Like

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by Sizwezi: 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

Reno, tell your beloved Atiku. Stop disturbing us ! We don’t give two bleeps about you, Tinubu or Atiku.
Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by Believeintruth: 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Thanks for telling me about your mother and yourself, but I don't pity criminals

Eyahhhh you are very funny guy. You post commment and like them yourself. That is already a sign of mental illness.
Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by wasi9ice: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
This stupid man should go and rest in shame

1 Like

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by frankyychiji(f): 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
jrusky:

I wanted to reply you but when I saw you are a female member of the house I stopped.

Sorry sister no vex no response to your statement. Thanks.
LoL
Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by frankyychiji(f): 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
Globad:

This is a despicable post from no less a despicable poster! Tufiakwa!
A Tinubu supporter is more despicable than evil itself.
Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by OkukoIgbo: 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=126261558][/quote]

Concentrate on the universal shame caused by your career criminal and stop distracting your fellow corners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In 1962 (Photo) / Buhari, Aisha With Officials Of Nigerian Embassy In Turkey (Photos) / Anambra Election: Some Collation Officers Not Good At Mathematics - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.