Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis (757 Views)

Obidents & ADC Supporters Hold Joint Rally For Peter Obi In Cross Rivers / Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) / Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis by BloodyDoe(f): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
What do we do with all this people? How can they be calling themselves jews at this time?... Even that over-stuffed chicken of a man called groundnut has graced his twitter account with the israeli flag. What manner of confusion is this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis by BloodyDoe(f): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
No wonder no one take you guys serious. Bunch of zombies that don't know where to belong.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis by BrodaBenad: 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
BloodyDoe:
Oh please! We yoruba are ethnoreligiously in harmony. Now pick a side are you in support of the jews or the paletines

Yoruba Christians na cheesy

That's the side I'm picking grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis by BloodyDoe(f): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
BrodaBenad:

Yoruba Christians na cheesy
That's the side I'm picking grin
Bloody man...
Re: Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis by BrodaBenad: 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
BloodyDoe:
Bloody man...

Algae-spirogyra ewedu girl/boy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis by Raskimonojendor: 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
BrodaBenad:

No food in Alaibo is as world known and world famous as Ewedu. grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis by BloodyDoe(f): 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
BrodaBenad:

Stale... Tell your kinsmen to stop being a zombie and support the palestine, a choice that is rather good at this time.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis by opamoses1: 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Ewedu/Molokhia is a Food of higher IQ race of people.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis by BrodaBenad: 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Tueh! grin grin

This thing?!

My stomach is paining me looking at it ! grin

You're eating Spirogyra grin

🤮🤢

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis by Peacemaker5128: 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
ican2020:
Deal with the criminals in SE and negotiate with criminals in the north and haters are here supporting that
Anyway anything that has a beginning must equally have an end
This is one of the ipob terrorists we are saying

1 Like

Re: Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis by opamoses1: 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
BrodaBenad:

Tueh! grin grin

This thing?!

🤮🤢
The world is dying to have the healthiest green vegetable on earth while Low IQ people prefer human meat instead.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis by BrodaBenad: 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
opamoses1:

Ewedu/Molokhia is a Food of higher IQ race of people.
Oiled Spirogyra grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis by Peacemaker5128: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
ican2020:
Deal with the criminals in SE and negotiate with criminals in the north and haters are here supporting that
Anyway anything that has a beginning must equally have an end
Crying over marginalization of killing criminals

1 Like

Re: Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis by opamoses1: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
BrodaBenad:

Oiled Spirogyra grin
The healthiest green on earth is better than human meat.

1 Like

Re: Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis by BrodaBenad: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
opamoses1:

The world is dying to have the healthiest green vegetable on earth while Low IQ people prefer human meat instead.

Carry your Spirogyra gettat grin

🤢🤢🤢
My stomach is wrenching looking at this shit! grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis by opamoses1: 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
BrodaBenad:

Carry your Spirogyra gettat grin

🤢🤢🤢
My stomach is wrenching looking at this shit! grin
better than human meat that Igbos love.

1 Like

Re: Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis by BloodyDoe(f): 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
opamoses1:
Do you know that they now dry human meat outside their bloody settlement just the way we dry panla... I'm perplex
Re: Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis by BrodaBenad: 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2023
opamoses1:

You'll never see ewedu same way again grin grin

Oiled algae-spirogyra stomach laxative grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis by BrodaBenad: 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
BloodyDoe:
Do you know that they now dry human meat outside their bloody settlement just the way we dry panla... I'm perplex
Ewu dey quote himself cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis by BloodyDoe(f): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
BrodaBenad:

Ewu dey quote himself cheesy
Tell your kinsmen to take up arms and occupy the internet the way you guys do and support the HAMA. If not no one will take you terrorist serious.
Re: Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis by BrodaBenad: 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2023
BloodyDoe:
Tell your kinsmen to take up arms and occupy the internet the way you guys do and support the HAMA. If not no one will take you terrorist serious.

Tell your people to hijack the next rice motor that will be heading that side next week grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis by BloodyDoe(f): 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
BrodaBenad:

Tell your people to hijack the next rice motor that will be heading that side next week grin
Rice is a better prize against onions. Don't you think so too?. I wonder what your people did with a truck filled with onions. A mystery.
Re: Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis by BrodaBenad: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
BloodyDoe:
Rice is a better prize against onions. Don't you think so too?. I wonder what your people did with a truck filled with onions. A mystery.

So your people stole Rice? grin chai! Hungry no good

1 Like

Re: Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis by BloodyDoe(f): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
BrodaBenad:

So your people stole Rice? grin chai! Hungry no good

More than half the world government are working hard to save their countries from the worst of inflation, so yes hunger dey. But onions? As how naw? Onions soup and mash onions abi how una tey chop am?

1 Like

Re: Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
I don't think they are proud of their history,their ancestors never built a lasting kingdom or empire,that is why they are desperately trying to claim Jewish root.
Re: Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis by wahalawahala: 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
BrodaBenad:

Tueh! grin grin

This thing?!

🤮🤢
ode! A whole lots of Your ppl can die fr same ewedu and abula plus better Amala at proper joints.. We dey talk of ones wey get money o .. d food no be for broke mugu like u wey no fit afford am.
Re: Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
BloodyDoe:
What do we do with all this people? How can they be calling themselves jews at this time?... Even that over-stuffed chicken of a man called groundnut has graced his twitter account with the israeli flag. What manner of confusion is this?

One ohu nigger commodity responded to me as "you Africans ".

The very people who the Jew nicknamed niggers is now fully immersed in his Jewish filth lie that he sees other Nigerians as Africans while he struts around claiming his black ass is Jewish.

When you have no culture, history or pedigree worth embracing you then go and form one lie and attach yourselves to who and what you are not

See the chosen Jews of Africa below

2 Likes

Re: Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis by BrodaBenad: 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2023
wahalawahala:
ode! A whole lots of Your ppl can die fr same ewedu and abula plus better Amala at proper joints.. We dey talk of ones wey get money o .. d food no be for broke mugu like u wey no fit afford am.
nonsense and Spirogyra rubbish stomach wrenching laxative

1 Like

Re: Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
BrodaBenad:

Tueh! grin grin

This thing?!

🤮🤢

You are insulting healthy food of others .

If we remind you how human fingers were considered the best dish in your grand parents and ancestors days you go begin complain.
Re: Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis by BrodaBenad: 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
BloodyDoe:
More than half the world government are working hard to save their countries from the worst of inflation, so yes hunger dey. But onions? As how naw? Onions soup and mash onions abi how una tey chop am?
They use it to cook what they have. tongue

Better than those stealing bags of Rice cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imprisoned Isese Priest Forced To Accept Fulani Dominance In Ilorin - Gazette / VIDEO: Labour Party Agent Beaten, Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre / Be Careful Else Rivers Will Begin Your Downfall - Asari Dokubo To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.