Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Gallery From Hamas Occupation Of Israel - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gallery From Hamas Occupation Of Israel (3438 Views)

Just In : Graphics Pictures From Hamas Atrocities In Israel / Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gallery From Hamas Occupation Of Israel by Floky215: 12:18am On Oct 08, 2023
yrex01:
it’s over 20hrs n your lord n almighty isreal never clear their city off these hamas. Una just too dumb on this nairaland

Oga, you have fallen behind as regards what's going on there...many hamas terrorist captured and killed in southern Israel, Troops have moved into all the towns they infiltrated...!! Airforce is conducting rehearsal in Gaza, IDF is massing at the Gaza border as heavy equipments are been moved in...!!

Sabbath just ended, Gaza would dance with thunder in the coming hours
Re: Gallery From Hamas Occupation Of Israel by Business3600: 1:13am On Oct 08, 2023
HeeBraHim2:
Well done Hamas.... Kill the land grabbers.

I wish I could join you to resist this land grabbers and appatheied government
You must be Islamic extremist
Re: Gallery From Hamas Occupation Of Israel by okeke6969: 2:32am On Oct 08, 2023
See what many are saying, innocent people are dying on a course they know nothing about. While my Nigerian brothers are counting score, this goes to show that majority of you are terrorist in disguise.
May God heal Hamas
May God heal Israel.
Say no to war.
Re: Gallery From Hamas Occupation Of Israel by PaganTerrorist: 2:55am On Oct 08, 2023
okeke6969:
See what many are saying, innocent people are dying on a course they know nothing about. While my Nigerian brothers are counting score, this goes to show that majority of you are terrorist in disguise.
May God heal Hamas
May God heal Israel.
Say no to war.

Operation rape all Jewish women

Death to all Jews Inshallah

Re: Gallery From Hamas Occupation Of Israel by yrex01(m): 4:52am On Oct 08, 2023
Floky215:

Oga, you have fallen behind as regards what's going on there...many hamas terrorist captured and killed in southern Israel, Troops have moved into all the towns they infiltrated...!! Airforce is conducting rehearsal in Gaza, IDF is massing at the Gaza border as heavy equipments are been moved in...!!

Sabbath just ended, Gaza would dance with thunder in the coming hours
4hrs since you posted these and these people are multiplying on your lord ground. Even Russia doesn’t have it easy like this in Ukrain.
Re: Gallery From Hamas Occupation Of Israel by Floky215: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2023
yrex01:
4hrs since you posted these and these people are multiplying on your lord ground. Even Russia doesn’t have it easy like this in Ukrain.

Like I wrote you have no idea what happening over there...many terrorist already dead and captured and all towns they entered is been mopped up..!!
More equipment are pouring in...!!

From the way you are seeing things and reasoning you are obviously a kid, military deployment don't happen in minutes, it build up and that what is going on now along with the rehearsal the Israeli airforce and IDF are doing in Gaza and sourhern Israel..!!

Fire exchange with hezbollah in the Northern border with Israel and more fortification pouring in there...!!

This is not the first time Israeli would be fighting war in many fronts and they are use to it and have always win even woth armies from many Arabs countries...!!!

We all would be here when the gear changes and you and others cheering the hamas terrorist would be shouting human right, UN, cease fire but by then it would be top late...!!

This time Gaza would be dancing with thunder...!!!
Re: Gallery From Hamas Occupation Of Israel by care4you: 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2023
I thought it was serious until I saw TOYOTA Product...😂😂😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governments Are HIDING Aliens, Claims Former Canadian Defence Minister / Trump Will Be Impeached / NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.