Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny (1489 Views)

DSP Bright Edafe Under Fire For His Pro-gambling Tweets. / Peter Obi Posts Wrong Picture As Prof Saheed Aderinto, Deletes His Tweet / El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny by whatisthetruth: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
grin grin

A whole DSP

He could not see the setup, so he was forming "Honest Man", until the lightbulb went off in his head.

cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny by Pooldrowning(f): 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
Dem go beat am soon

8 Likes

Re: DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
He simply remembered that the Forger In Chief(FIC) is now in charge.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny by BloomingDale(f): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
Yoruba Ronu o!!!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny by Zonefree(m): 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
DSP wey no get sense to decipher it was a trap grin
He fell gallantly into the trap.

33 Likes

Re: DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny by whatisthetruth: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
Zonefree:

As in, full galant grin

Im be like superman wey no dey fear anything, im come jump inside with in full chest cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes

Re: DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny by RingRoadMafia: 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
Seun, if only nairaland wasn't an image laundering agent for Tinubu, this thread is perfect for FP. Cc: Nlfpmod

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny by Jostoman: 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2023
So it now an abomination to speak the truth now in nigeria because of fear.

The police officer have not done anything wrong because he was only responding to a question.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny by Jostoman: 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
whatisthetruth:

As in, full galant grin

Im be like superman wey no dey fear anything, im come jump inside with in full chest cheesy cheesy cheesy
is it an abomination to speak the truth in nigeria now, the police officer have not done anything wrong, he was only responding to the question thrown at him by a citizen.

3 Likes

Re: DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
Jostoman:

The police officer have not done anything wrong because he was only responding to a question.
Why did he delete his post

1 Like

Re: DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny by DMerciful(m): 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
Tinubu should be in jail

5 Likes

Re: DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny by Zonefree(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
Jostoman:

So, why did he delete the truth? undecided

2 Likes

Re: DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny by duro4chang(m): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
Jostoman:
is it an abomination to speak the truth in nigeria now, the police officer have not done anything wrong, he was only responding to the question thrown at him by a citizen.
I know you will be here
Re: DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny by benuejosh: 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ahap!

So people are still discussing certificates? We are Progressives and we have moved forward.

We can't be disturbed or distracted. Our goal is to make sure we deliver on our mandate on a RENEWED HOPE agenda.
Re: DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny by whatisthetruth: 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2023
Jostoman:

What you said is just kinda sad when you stop to think about it.

He wasn't wrong at all, he knows what is right and what is punishable under law, but he had to retract because of AGBADO new justice system.

So he went from not being wrong, to being wrong, deceitful and hypocritical with the deletion of his post.

3 Likes

Re: DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny by Jostoman: 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
whatisthetruth:

What you said is just kinda sad when you stop to think about it.

He wasn't wrong at all, he knows what is right and what is punishable under law, but he had to retract because of AGBADO new justice system.

So he went from not being wrong, to being wrong, deceitful and hypocritical with the deletion of his post.
that is what am saying, the police officer is saying the truth, he shouldn't have deleted that tweet because he didnt say anything wrong.

1 Like

Re: DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny by Jostoman: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
duro4chang:
I know you will be here
cheesy cheesy cheesy where do you want me to be my friend grin grin
Re: DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny by Jostoman: 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
Zonefree:

So, why did he delete the truth? undecided

he shouldn't have delete it.
Re: DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny by KillahPriest: 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
I've never seen someone so ashamed of being right and speaking common sense in my life undecided Why did he delete that powerful twit ?

1 Like

Re: DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny by Badb0y4lyf(m): 2:30am On Oct 08, 2023
Agbado New Justice system DSP still dey follow 1999 constitution

2 Likes

Re: DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny by Finestgurlie(f): 2:35am On Oct 08, 2023
Zonefree:
lol see setup
Re: DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny by OgaTheTop2: 2:47am On Oct 08, 2023
He said the right thing.. He messed up by deleting his tweet. Well, it's the Nigeria is...Corrupt!
Re: DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny by Khd95(m): 3:47am On Oct 08, 2023
Jostoman:
he hasn’t done anything wrong actually, except that he deleted such a powerful teeet according to the popo 👮‍♀️ tinubu who forged document should be arrested while the constitutional law of forgery should be visited on him or anyone caught forging documents asap, but he realized that his truth can and will hurt tilinbu had been established already that he submitted forged CSU cert to INEC. Reason why he deleted that tweet

But screen shots dey already and by extension anyone can forge his papers going forward without consequent tinubu is not punished 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny by duro4chang(m): 7:59am On Oct 08, 2023
Jostoman:
cheesy cheesy cheesy where do you want me to be my friend grin grin
You are a free man you can an anywhere you want to be. Sky is your limit. But where people are bad thing about my president you must join them. Let the man be now.
Re: DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny by Jostoman: 9:03am On Oct 08, 2023
duro4chang:
You are a free man you can an anywhere you want to be. Sky is your limit. But where people are bad thing about my president you must join them. Let the man be now.
the problem i have is that i dont like supporting bad thing and that was the reason why i didn't add my voice in support of mmesoma.
Re: DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny by bergs2: 9:06am On Oct 08, 2023
He'll soon deny that his account was hacked; irredeemable folks.

1 Like

Re: DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny by Earthstorms(m): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2023
He deleted the tweet because he later realize that it can be interpreted to me that he is not supporting Tinubu on the certificate issue.

That can be a costly position for a public officer in Nigeria of today. In many cases their loyalty is not to the country and the laws of the country, but rather to whoever is in power at a particular time.

Check out the swift shift of Reno small goat from Atiku to Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny by Ofunaofu: 9:50am On Oct 08, 2023
grin

Re: DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny by nibacked(m): 9:55am On Oct 08, 2023
Seun, mynd44 please don't push this topic to front page
Re: DSP Bright Edafe, Deletes His Tweet (x-post) Condemning Forgery - haha too funny by Arda1000(m): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2023
See better trapping cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Said It, Tension In Supreme Court Led To Market Closures In Lagos / Babatunde Belgore Is Dead / OK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.