Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

I Was At Old Trafford - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Was At Old Trafford (37305 Views)

Ronaldo Now Eligible To Face Manchester United In The UCL At Old Trafford / Sir Alex Ferguson Gives Arsene Wenger A Vase On His Last Game At Old Trafford / Van Gaal Finally Speaks Out Concerning His Sack At Old Trafford. Read Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was At Old Trafford by Hezmatosky: 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
No wife no kids, my choice and I'm very happy. When I decide to have them, I will, but for now I'm all about traveling and having great experiences.

To me, life is all about happiness. There are so many miserable people out there because of wife and kids.

Thank you for your concern o!

You look very sickly and hungry though. When last did you eat a meal made at home by a woman?
Re: I Was At Old Trafford by Teeklef(m): 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
Boondocxs:
Greet onana for me
Greet or beat๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: I Was At Old Trafford by Tommydare(m): 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
And there are people whose lives would have been/end up miserable if they have kids.
naijamanyoutube:
No wife no kids, my choice and I'm very happy. When I decide to have them, I will, but for now I'm all about traveling and having great experiences.

To me, life is all about happiness. There are so many miserable people out there because of wife and kids.

Re: I Was At Old Trafford by Puss360(f): 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2023
Hezmatosky:

You look very sickly and hungry though. When last did you eat a meal made at home by a woman?
abeg rest... Someone said with his own mouth that he is happy and living his life to the fullest, you are here saying he looks sickly.... So does it mean that a woman's meal will make him healthy....
Re: I Was At Old Trafford by izubext007: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2023
Thank God ๐Ÿ™ for your life .
Re: I Was At Old Trafford by haslaw(m): 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2023
naijamanyoutube:

You didn't have to answer the ST00PEED thing.

There were many other older women and men in the video you made. Many were even older than you.

cc: prickahantas
Re: I Was At Old Trafford by haslaw(m): 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
Lovelife433:
Some people are just local,
last time I was at Stanford bridge too, did I come and shine teeth every were for people to know that I travel? Black indeed is course.

Is it your local? Why the thing come dey pain you like this na? Na black belle dey worry you.

Didn't you see many of the whites also making videos?
Re: I Was At Old Trafford by Calitoscassius(m): 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2023
Pootle:
very soon naija go colonize Uk grin Obi go be the governor general of the whole Uk cool
Errrr....dream on undecided
Re: I Was At Old Trafford by Calitoscassius(m): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
gard9ner:

How will God pick your call with this kind of attitude?
God doesn't exist.
Re: I Was At Old Trafford by Burruchaga71(m): 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
Trafford Taranchara home of Man U.
Enjoy your life Nwanne
Re: I Was At Old Trafford by Calitoscassius(m): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
victorazyvictor:

English hard o!
What is wrong with that English?

Did you know that Putin, King jon un,Emmanuel Marcron and Chinese president Xii do not speak English?

Who English epp? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Was At Old Trafford by Pootle: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Errrr....dream on undecided

dreams do com true grin
Re: I Was At Old Trafford by Calitoscassius(m): 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
Pootle:

dreams do com true grin
This yours is highly unlikely to come through.
Re: I Was At Old Trafford by Pootle: 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2023
Calitoscassius:
This yours is highly unlikely to come through.

not my some ppl wish grin
Re: I Was At Old Trafford by ClitRaider: 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
I'm glad they won too o! I wanted to capture happy people, not sad faces.

Thank you for your comment.

Been a while..

Thank God you left that ghetto.
Weldone
Re: I Was At Old Trafford by Capernum: 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2023
I wish I can join you for this kind of happy tour. This kind have always been my dream... But I don't have the resources for it. I only have the hope for it. Stay happy brother. Wouldn't mind joining you on this kind of tour if you won't mind too.
Re: I Was At Old Trafford by Calitoscassius(m): 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2023
Pootle:

not my some ppl wish grin
Well. I wish to be a billionaire, i wish i was taller but......
Re: I Was At Old Trafford by Pootle: 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Well. I wish to be a billionaire, i wish i was taller but......

lol you short, sorry about that but being a billionaire is possible kfc owner blow for old age
Re: I Was At Old Trafford by Calitoscassius(m): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
Pootle:

lol you short, sorry about that but being a billionaire is possible kfc owner blow for old age
No worries, grin i am not that short but i wish i was taller than i am.

Yea, 1 in 100 million, who else?
Re: I Was At Old Trafford by Pootle: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
Calitoscassius:
No worries, grin i am not that short but i wish i was taller than i am.

Yea, 1 in 100 million, who else?

will do my research and give you more

1 Like

Re: I Was At Old Trafford by millionboi2: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
Yes sir! I'm heading to Scotland on the 16th from Manchester.

no go carry another COVID come naija ooo
Re: I Was At Old Trafford by Eyinju112(f): 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
Calitoscassius:
God doesn't exist.

If after seeing all his wondrous work, from how he makes sun to shine and rain to fall in seasons, how the heaven hasn't collapsed on earth even after having no pillars holding it. How he made Human to subdue over animals. How he gives you the privilege to be among the living. If after seeing all this and yet you wanna be ignorant about his existence then you're the number 1 foolish person in the universe. Look for God, he's everywhere around you.

He saw when you were made in secret, your face wasn't hidden from his sight, he hears your thought, your innermost inclination, the words you speak, the way you walk, when you lay down and when you rise, he know them too.

1 Like

Re: I Was At Old Trafford by Hezmatosky: 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
Puss360:
abeg rest... Someone said with his own mouth that he is happy and living his life to the fullest, you are here saying he looks sickly.... So does it mean that a woman's meal will make him healthy....
So u don't know. Though you may not know until you're there
Re: I Was At Old Trafford by Justiceleague1: 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
sillymoderators koloMental grin:

Twinkle twinkle little star ha I wondering what you are,up above the world so high,....
Re: I Was At Old Trafford by Dshocker(m): 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
Yes o! Maybe late next year or early 2025.

Where exactly are you from, in Nigeria?
Re: I Was At Old Trafford by Calitoscassius(m): 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2023
Eyinju112:

If after seeing all his wondrous work, from how he makes sun to shine and rain to fall in seasons, how the heaven hasn't collapsed on earth even after having no pillars holding it. How he made Human to subdue over animals. How he gives you the privilege to be among the living. If after seeing all this and yet you wanna be ignorant about his existence then you're the number 1 foolish person in the universe. Look for God, he's everywhere around you.

He saw when you were made in secret, your face wasn't hidden from his sight, he hears your thought, your innermost inclination, the words you speak, the way you walk, when you lay down and when you rise, he know them too.
Rubbish, all these things are all imaginations, none of them can be proven, there are no proof to confirm all these fairytale you just made up. grin

God doesn't exist, God didn't make anything. I didn't ask God to make me, i never gave God the permission to make me, what made God think i want God to make me? God just turned up from no where and began to make people, have you ever asked yourself, where did God come from? You are the most gullible fool i have ever come across, you have being brainwashed badly into believing all these made up stories. You are foolish child maybe when you grow up you will understand what i am saying.
Re: I Was At Old Trafford by victorazyvictor(m): 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2023
Calitoscassius:
What is wrong with that English?

Did you know that Putin, King jon un,Emmanuel Marcron and Chinese president Xii do not speak English?

Who English epp? lipsrsealed

They don't speak it because is hard. grin
Re: I Was At Old Trafford by Calitoscassius(m): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
victorazyvictor:

They don't speak it because is hard. grin
No, because English is irrelevant. A lot of people survive, live, without speaking English, English is a colony language, Any country that speaks English is clearly an English colony, Slaves to the Queen mother.

So what is wrong with the English in that comment?
Re: I Was At Old Trafford by victorazyvictor(m): 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
Calitoscassius:
No, because English is irrelevant. A lot of people survive, live, without speaking English, English is a colony language, Any country that speaks English is clearly an English colony, Slaves to the Queen mother.

So what is wrong with the English in that comment?

Can you tell me the highest spoken language in the world? grin

1 Like

Re: I Was At Old Trafford by Calitoscassius(m): 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
victorazyvictor:

Can you tell me the highest spoken language in the world? grin
You have not answered my question, when you answer. Then i will answer yours.

What is wrong with the English in that comment?

Do you even know the origin of English?
Re: I Was At Old Trafford by victorazyvictor(m): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
Calitoscassius:
You have not answered my question, when you answer. Then i will answer yours.

What is wrong with the English in that comment?

First, did you hear me say she spoke wrong English? I only said "English hard" it could mean so many thing grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). / Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo / Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped Of WBO Welterweight Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.