Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

What So Special About Benin?? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What So Special About Benin?? (1608 Views)

End Of Lies About Benin Ancestry Of Anioma, Ikwerre Etc / For Those Asking What's So Special About FCT Abuja / Why Is Nigeria Paranoid About Benin Republic Taking Tongeji Island? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What So Special About Benin?? by Fira09(m): 4:30am On Oct 10, 2023
Antoeni:
It's The Headquarters of Spiritism, Witchcraft & Wizardry, Demons, Ogun & Olokun
While your yeast land is the headquarters of prostitution, Cannibalism, Baby factory, Illicit drug pushing, ritualism, hatred, education fraud, human trafficking, and free killings.

Fair enough right? Or which didn't I include?

2 Likes

Re: What So Special About Benin?? by Iamanoited: 7:27am On Oct 10, 2023
IT IS ANOTHER CSU STORY FROM THE U.S
Re: What So Special About Benin?? by creativehubb: 7:31am On Oct 10, 2023
DECLAN2015:

They so much this Lagos history
The thing make them special forgetting that the place is a trade route
The core yoruba hx is that of ice or oyo.
The first king is a yoruba prince oranmiyan no be so
To control a trade route, you must have power, military power is what you need, you don't have military power if your empire is not wealthy or great...the great and strong tax the weak. The fact that Benin soldiers taxes aworis showed they were on top. The aworis came in from Ile'Ife...this is a fact, not folklore or myth, recent 18th century history.
Re: What So Special About Benin?? by Mufasa27(m): 11:31am On Oct 10, 2023
Fira09:

About 3 students from the minority tribe (Edo) came out as the top 10 candidates in just the concluded JAMB. 1 of the best-performing schools in this year's WAEC came from Edo state(Lumen Christi).

Business doesn't prevail in Edo land? Are you this daft? You are not exposed in any bit.

This might even be coming from either a head slammer or the dirtiest tribe called Yoruba.
You mean Red-light district business Aside that what do you guys do Truth be told you guys are counterproductive, fruitless most of your kinsmen in SW now have yoruba names, no one wanna associate with failure.
Re: What So Special About Benin?? by Airlord2030: 11:41am On Oct 10, 2023
Supremos:
I put it to you that you are not Igbo.
You're one of those criminals masquerading themselves as Igbos, using their handlers to stoke ethnic rivalry between Igbos and other ethnic nationalities.

I call on both Igbos and the good people of Benin to avoid this useless thread.
coward igbo man grin
Re: What So Special About Benin?? by Airlord2030: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2023
Prostitution, yahoo boys, Europe oloshos, Libya arm robbers, witchcraft, envy, jealously, backwardness, underdevelopment, cursed oba of benin, ugly bleaching girls, ugly bleaching dreadlock wearing boys, dirtiness, etc. grin grin grin
Re: What So Special About Benin?? by Fira09(m): 11:56am On Oct 10, 2023
Mufasa27:

You mean Red-light district business Aside that what do you guys do Truth be told you guys are counterproductive, fruitless most of your kinsmen in SW now have yoruba names, and no one wanna associate with failure.

Red-light business you say? The lies, deceit, and propaganda you Yoruba miscreant carry out with zero proof always amaze me.

There's a Yoruba-speaking side in Edo, their community is based in Edo(Akoko-edo). They usually bear Yoruba names with a mixture of Edo names.

Yoruba are the capital failures when compared to Edo.

Edo is counter-productive right But it's very rare to find a poor person from there unlike your brothers and sisters from the headquarters of the brown-roof region(SW) I can count millions of your people who are living in pitiful abject poverty. So who is counter-productive? Isn't your ignorance glaring?

Awon tribe of the fallen demons, people whose faces are scattered with disgusting tribal marks. It's a very big privilege from me to reply to a Yoruba man cos you dolt ain't it, una no reach.
Re: What So Special About Benin?? by Fira09(m): 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2023
Airlord2030:
Prostitution, yahoo boys, Europe oloshos, Libya arm robbers, witchcraft, envy, jealously, backwardness, underdevelopment, cursed oba of benin, ugly bleaching girls, ugly bleaching dreadlock wearing boys, dirtiness, etc. grin grin grin
While your own Yoruba region are special in cyber fraud, skull mining, Organ harvesting, dirtiness, hereditary ugliness, the tribe that poops inside their home, Prostitution, Prostitution Industry, Drug pushing, Pedophile Oni of ife, Stagnation, agberos, Hatred, underdevelopment 0.2, pedophile men and women, the only region in Nigeria that their faces are destroyed with shitty tribal marks.

We should all go mad grin
Re: What So Special About Benin?? by Airlord2030: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
Fira09:

While your own Yoruba region are special in cyber fraud, skull mining, Organ harvesting, dirtiness, hereditary ugliness, the tribe that poops inside their home, Prostitution, Prostitution Industry, Drug pushing, Pedophile Oni of ife, Stagnation, agberos, Hatred, underdevelopment 0.2, pedophile men and women, the only region in Nigeria that their faces are destroyed with shitty tribal marks.

We should all go mad grin
bloody tiny bini animal... grin grin

Oba of bini will die in his sleep cheesy
Re: What So Special About Benin?? by Fira09(m): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
Airlord2030:
bloody tiny bini animal... grin grin

Oba of bini will die in his sleep cheesy
I thought I was dealing with a normal person not knowing it someone battling mental health.

Only an abnormal dunce will wish someone death; it can come at any time to any person.

Go treat yourself, wishing you a quick recovery though. Won't respond to you henceforth.
Re: What So Special About Benin?? by Airlord2030: 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2023
Fira09:

I thought I was dealing with a normal person not knowing it someone battling mental health.

Only an abnormal dunce will wish someone death; it can come at any time to any person.

Go treat yourself, wishing you a quick recovery though. Won't respond to you henceforth.
your stupid oba wey marry two blood sisters na im ogun go kill grin
Re: What So Special About Benin?? by harmony2021: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
UWUESE
Switruth:
epa domo oh. Benin kingdom is the most recognized heritage of their people. This is where a king is truly king. Food cheap. Good schools. Tourist attractions and of course the benin club of 1931. Beautiful golf courses around ubth and GRA. All affiliated with the best golf courses and clubs in the world. This is a place where the most dreaded criminal Anini Lawrence was caught by the most respected police officer ever lived and is still living in Nigeria. Sir Parry Osahinde. If you come benin ask of their yellow yam and the popular izokun (leaf and peppered stew rice). To mention but a few visit the great ogba zoo and try enter mama Ivie pepper rice that clears your alcohol hangover in the morning. See this country is blessed.
Re: What So Special About Benin?? by Mufasa27(m): 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
Fira09:

Red-light business you say? The lies, deceit, and propaganda you Yoruba miscreant carry out with zero proof always amaze me.

There's a Yoruba-speaking side in Edo, their community is based in Edo(Akoko-edo). They usually bear Yoruba names with a mixture of Edo names.

Yoruba are the capital failures when compared to Edo.

Edo is counter-productive right But it's very rare to find a poor person from there unlike your brothers and sisters from the headquarters of the brown-roof region(SW) I can count millions of your people who are living in pitiful abject poverty. So who is counter-productive? Isn't your ignorance glaring?

Awon tribe of the fallen demons, people whose faces are scattered with disgusting tribal marks. It's a very big privilege from me to reply to a Yoruba man cos you dolt ain't it, una no reach.
You sound pained but it's normal truth hurts, I come from the most respected tribe in the country that has produced Intelligent people, super rich people, the richest woman in the country, Nobel laureate winner,WBC heavyweights champion etc. Evidence is there even the blind can see. The "most successful" popular man to ever come out from your land was Anini, if not for him no one talks about you guys...

Half of your youths have perished in the Mediterranean sea eaten by sharks because of lack of education and exposure, shameless lot.

Arguing with you is like wrestling with a pig, it makes me dirty and makes you happy.
Re: What So Special About Benin?? by DECLAN2015(m): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
creativehubb:

To control a trade route, you must have power, military power is what you need, you don't have military power if your empire is not wealthy or great...the great and strong tax the weak. The fact that Benin soldiers taxes aworis showed they were on top. The aworis came in from Ile'Ife...this is a fact, not folklore or myth, recent 18th century history.

History is not always one way like this
Remember that was 16th century when everywhere was bush and all this place are just interland and bushes..
And remember the bini origin itself is closely related to yoruba hx....reason y there was no war between them.

You want to narrate hx from position of superiority complex....it is not alwayz so

After all the bini most have originated somewhere and influence by others too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Arrest Two ASPs For Kidnapping, Impersonation And Extortion / Lebanon: We Will Sue Israel In Hague For War Crimes / How To Battle Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.