Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Obidient Claims APC Whatsapp Group Have Talking Points On CSU Saga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Claims APC Whatsapp Group Have Talking Points On CSU Saga (408 Views)

US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga / Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga / The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidient Claims APC Whatsapp Group Have Talking Points On CSU Saga by ganisucks(f): 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
I SNUCK INTO APC WHATSAPP GROUP!!!

SEE THE ORGANISED RESPONSES THEY HAVE COOKED UP FOR THEIR MINIONS TO SPEAK ABOUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!!
https://twitter.com/GodfreyGstar/status/1710766372618146283

Re: Obidient Claims APC Whatsapp Group Have Talking Points On CSU Saga by ganisucks(f): 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
I laugh in Swahili
Re: Obidient Claims APC Whatsapp Group Have Talking Points On CSU Saga by pandoragirigory: 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
The same claim the headless mob claimed during campaign and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-chukwu of Igbo land trashed and crushed Peter girigory Obi and his people
Re: Obidient Claims APC Whatsapp Group Have Talking Points On CSU Saga by VikingKing: 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
pandoragirigory:
The same claim the headless mob claimed during campaign and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-chukwu of Igbo land trashed and crushed Peter girigory Obi and his people

Una don quickly add Adekunle to him name? grin

Somebody that in my 35 years of existence, I've NEVER heard anyone address him as Adekunle. Not even during his colloquiums.

But because his forged NYSC certificate has just been exposed to bear the name Adekunle, una don sharply add am. Aquatic kids grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Claims APC Whatsapp Group Have Talking Points On CSU Saga by Rayban26: 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
pandoragirigory:

Make una dey consistent biko. Because una edit him wikipedia page today naso you don add adekunle to his name. Awon ashiere

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Claims APC Whatsapp Group Have Talking Points On CSU Saga by pandoragirigory: 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2023
Rayban26:

Make una dey consistent biko. Because una edit him wikipedia page today naso you don add adekunle to his name. Awon ashiere
Ashiere, your mother is aware you are calling her name on nairaland
Re: Obidient Claims APC Whatsapp Group Have Talking Points On CSU Saga by pandoragirigory: 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
VikingKing:

Una don quickly add Adekunle to him name? grin

Somebody that in my 35 years of existence, I've NEVER heard anyone address him as Adekunle. Not even during his colloquiums.

But because his forged NYSC certificate has just been exposed to bear the name Adekunle, una don sharply add am. Aquatic kids grin
A simple search on nairaland will have avoid unnecessary blithering but you chose to show your bitterness, anguish, grieves, hatred and indignation, well I am not surprised if you can support Kanu nnamdi that commanded Igbos to kill follow igbos what else.
This is far 2016

1 Like

Re: Obidient Claims APC Whatsapp Group Have Talking Points On CSU Saga by Rayban26: 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Ashiere, your mother is aware you are calling her name on nairaland

It's not my fault that your dad dosent know he raised a bastard he thought was his. But dont cry cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Claims APC Whatsapp Group Have Talking Points On CSU Saga by pandoragirigory: 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
VikingKing:

You must think that everyone is as dumb as you are.

I can equally show you a 2016 nairaland post with Peter Obi's middle name as "Mandela" if you want. Even a toddler knows that nairaland posts can be edited. Oloshi yeriba moslem
Hehehehehehehehehe you are looking for who to blame for your frustrations, you let your oloshi somewhere else you are looking for here, your mother is not here
Re: Obidient Claims APC Whatsapp Group Have Talking Points On CSU Saga by Rayban26: 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2023
VikingKing:

You must think that everyone is as dumb as you are.

I can equally show you a 2016 nairaland post with Peter Obi's middle name as "Mandela" if you want. Even a toddler knows that nairaland posts can be edited. Oloshi yeriba moslem

You dey mind the oponu. He think say na him fellow agbado dummie he dey follow talk

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Claims APC Whatsapp Group Have Talking Points On CSU Saga by pandoragirigory: 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
Rayban26:

It's not my fault that your dad dosent know he raised a bastard he thought was his. But dont cry cheesy
Thanks for telling me about your tr0llop mother, well since she is distributing bastards to senseless not everyone is your mother or your father, keep your family story to your family, well you can tell me more about your mother, but I don't pity criminals
Re: Obidient Claims APC Whatsapp Group Have Talking Points On CSU Saga by VikingKing: 11:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
Rayban26:

You dey mind the oponu. He think say na him fellow agbado dummie he dey follow talk

Yeriba moslems are running mad tonight, Israel is laying waste to their Lords in the middle East and they can't stand It grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Claims APC Whatsapp Group Have Talking Points On CSU Saga by Alchemy528: 12:29am On Oct 08, 2023
This set of funny politicians ehne

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations President Tinubu, Let's Support Him For The Sake Of Our Country / I Was Speaking In Parables, Bode George Makes U-turn On Leaving The Country / Yorubas Begging Biafrans To Stay And Remain As One Nigeria ( Watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.