Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Israel Vs Palestine - Nigerians Please Have Sense For Once - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel Vs Palestine - Nigerians Please Have Sense For Once (2226 Views)

Israel Vs Palestine : The Unknown Truth / Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia / Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Vs Palestine - Nigerians Please Have Sense For Once by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
tollyboy5:

Stop talking trash about ancient temple. What if i tell you my ancestors were the inhabitant of delta state before one thing or the other led ijebus to where they are now and some itshekiri natives are our people who remain in our land. So we're going to chase out all delta igbos , isoko and urobo out of warri and delta state. How does that sound to you?
Lol. Who know your ancestors? We are talking about a God who is the God of Abraham and worshipped throughout the world.

And talking about a people regarded chosen specially by Him
Re: Israel Vs Palestine - Nigerians Please Have Sense For Once by kabillionaire(m): 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
Both Israel and Palatine are birds of a feather, it's a family affair.
What's my own? won't loose sleep over it cos it won't change a thing.
No bi today e start.

1 Like

Re: Israel Vs Palestine - Nigerians Please Have Sense For Once by tollyboy5(m): 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Lol. Who know your ancestors? We are talking about a God who is the God of Abraham and worshipped throughout the world.

And talking about a people regarded chosen specially by Him
Which World?

Oh! you're capitalizing on the folklore in the bible? lol You're a joker. The same God that gave Palestine the same land? Bunch of jokers.
Now i know we need to wipe out Biafra and chase them out of Nigeria back to Israel where they believed they came from.
Re: Israel Vs Palestine - Nigerians Please Have Sense For Once by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
tollyboy5:

Which World?

Oh! you're capitalizing on the folklore in the bible? lol You're a joker. The same God that gave Palestine the same land? Bunch of jokers.
Now i know we need to wipe out Biafra and chase them out of Nigeria back to Israel where they believed they came from.
Lol. God does not knew Palestines and will never align with uncircumcised terrorists. Tell them to go back to Jordan please.

As for BIAFRA, you can never diminish a people already in charge of major market economy in Nigeria. We are buying Lagos and other Nigerian lands same way israel is settling all over Palestine. We and our Israel brothers are adventurers. Your brothers are already crying Lagos is not NO MANs land
Lol tongue
Re: Israel Vs Palestine - Nigerians Please Have Sense For Once by tollyboy5(m): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Lol. God does not knew Palestines and will never align with uncircumcised terrorists. Tell them to go back to Jordan please.

As for BIAFRA, you can never diminish a people already in charge of major market economy in Nigeria. We are buying Lagos and other Nigerian lands same way israel is settling all over Palestine. We and our Israel brothers are adventurers. Your brothers are already crying Lagos is not NO MANs land
Lol tongue
You can keep making noise.
Your brothers are diligent with their tax and love to behave well. Lagosians are not Palestine, if you don't know you should know this now. Native lagosians are majorly Muslim and traditionalist.
If you misbehave like last election, that will be another round of azz flogging.
And twitter lamentation might help that much as it didn't help since the former governor of Lagos still remain your president.

Lastly don't forget to pay your tax so we could increase scholarship and salaries for our indigene thanks.
Re: Israel Vs Palestine - Nigerians Please Have Sense For Once by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2023
tollyboy5:

You can keep making noise.
Your brothers are diligent with their tax and love to behave well. Lagosians are not Palestine, if you don't know you should know this now. Native lagosians are majorly Muslim and traditionalist.
If you misbehave like last election, that will be another round of azz flogging.
And twitter lamentation might help that much as it didn't help since the former governor of Lagos still remain your president.

Lastly don't forget to pay your tax so we could increase scholarship and salaries for our indigene thanks.
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy It is now tax. We make 1millon and give you 100naira tax. Fair judgement if you ask me. Soon I will ask another Igbo man to remind you that Lagos is a no man's land, to activate your weeping. You know as e dey go cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Vs Palestine - Nigerians Please Have Sense For Once by tollyboy5(m): 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy It is now tax. We make 1millon and give you 100naira tax. Fair judgement if you ask me. Soon I will ask another Igbo man to remind you that Lagos is a no man's land, to activate your weeping. You know as e dey go cheesy grin cheesy
Who are weeping? undecided

While you noise makers are typing no mans land on twitter.
Your mummies and daddies, brothers and sisters were being flogged at the polling boot like school student.
It wasn't their fault, when kinsmen like you choose to chest beat that what follows to teach you guys lesson.
The last time checked you guys are still crying on twitter lol.

Last time i checked native Lagosians are doing well in their land with other visitors, only the known noise makers are ones thinking otherwise. Top billionaires in Lagos state still have Otedola from Epe and Alakija from Ikorodu with no noise making lol.
Re: Israel Vs Palestine - Nigerians Please Have Sense For Once by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
tollyboy5:

Who are weeping? undecided

While you noise makers are typing no mans land on twitter.
Your mummies and daddies, brothers and sisters were being flogged at the polling boot like school student.
It wasn't their fault, when kinsmen like you choose to chest beat that what follows to teach you guys lesson.
The last time checked you guys are still crying on twitter lol.

Last time i checked native Lagosians are doing well in their land with other visitors, only the known noise makers are ones thinking otherwise. Top billionaires in Lagos state still have Otedola from Epe and Alakija from Ikorodu with no noise making lol.
Native Lagosians are begging at Igbo shops. Do your research cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Vs Palestine - Nigerians Please Have Sense For Once by tollyboy5(m): 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Native Lagosians are begging at Igbo shops. Do your research cheesy grin grin
I'm a native. I dont have research to make.
I saw mummies and daddy been flogged, i couldnt help.
We brought down some building at alaba and tears on twitter.

We're leading the tech industry and earning dollars not those 2 by 2 spare part importers.
Re: Israel Vs Palestine - Nigerians Please Have Sense For Once by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2023
Those that support death of innocent are not humans ,they are demons living among us,cast them our. angry
hamas is evil organization they kllld their leades that ask for peace from israel angryhamas is devil's tool.
Re: Israel Vs Palestine - Nigerians Please Have Sense For Once by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2023
tollyboy5:

I'm a native. I dont have research to make.
I saw mummies and daddy been flogged, i couldnt help.
We brought down some building at alaba and tears on twitter.

We're leading the tech industry and earning dollars not those 2 by 2 spare part importers.
Then you must be confirmed agbero omonile. You have sold off your land to Igbos and weeping over no man's land.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Imo State Supplies Gas To Lagos State / Former VP Atiku Visits Dele Momodu At An Hotel In Dubai, UAE / Why South Africa Instead Of African Union?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.