Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage (691 Views)

FINALLY!!! Atiku Does The Irreparable Damage To Tinubu Of Nigeria, Also Have Cas / IRREPARABLE DAMAGE COMPLETED: Wike, Keyamo, FFK, Reno Omokri, Others On The Run / JUST IN: Severe, Irreparable Harm Will Be Done To Me If CSU Release my records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by ivandragon: 3:32am On Oct 08, 2023
It has happened in the past that some men, great and small, were able to predict looming unsavoury fates. While some of such predictions end up as flukes, others have come in pin-point correct. A few, like Mark Twain and Abraham Lincoln, went to the extent of predicting their own deaths.

It is called premonition. As the case instituted by Atiku Abubakar at the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois in Chicago, to compel the Chicago State University to disclose Bola Tinubu’s academic records proceeded to a decisive end, the Nigerian President had a premonition.

And he did not keep it to himself. During a hearing on September 21, 2023, his legal team told Judge Nancy Maidonado that granting the order for release of the documents and the deposition would inflict ‘severe and irreparable harm’ on the Nigerian President. An unfazed Nancy Maldonado not only granted the order, she also ordered them to participate in a deposition conducted by Atiku’s legal team.

Revelations from the twin actions have been earth-shaking, and while Tinubu’s premonition did not include the collateral ‘severe and irreparable’ damage to the nation, it will now go on record as, perhaps, one of the most notable damage inflicted against a nation by its own President.

At the deposition that lasted over 5 hours, following the hand-over of Tinubu’s documents, Registrar of Chicago State University, Caleb Westberg, said Tinubu’s certificate, dated June 22, 1979, and tendered to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on June 17, 2022, was not issued by the university.

To every right -thinking mind, the affirmation should bring a certain closure to the legal battle. Implicit in that deposition is that the document Tinubu submitted to the INEC in the build-up to the 2023 presidential election in Nigeria was obviously forged. The issue of Tinubu’s controversial educational history is not new; his credentials had long been a matter of contention dating back to over 20 years.

As candidate for the governorship of Lagos State in 1999 he had claimed to hold a degree from the University of Chicago which turned to be false. The affidavit he presented in lieu of a certificate he did not produce also ended up fictitious.

He was able to wriggle out of the acts, including a legal challenge mounted by Chief Gani Fawehinmi by virtue of his immunity as a serving governor. While the University of Chicago was at the centre of his earlier election in Lagos, the Chicago State University has sufficed for the presidency of Nigeria in 2023.

Interestingly, none of the series of court cases instituted in Nigeria to point out the issues in the certificate submitted by Tinubu on the two occasions has succeeded, until Atiku took the battle to the US. As Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, continues to challenge the election of President Tinubu based on allegations of non-qualification due to document forgery, the Chicago revelations raise more questions.

How will the revelation from the Chicago State University impact the presidential election petition that has moved to the appellate Supreme Court of Nigeria? Section 137(1)(j) of the Nigerian Constitution (amended in 2010) explicitly states that no one can legitimately hold the office of President of Nigeria if they have presented a forged certificate to the Independent National Electoral Commission.”

While we ponder the issue, Kalu Kalu one of Atiku’s lawyers at the candidate’s press conference last Thursday, put the matter in perspective. The first issue is that the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC did not emanate from CSU. The second is that the certificate from South West College used to gain admission to CSU, does not belong to him as it is clearly marked for someone of the female gender.

The third is that the CSU documents revealed that Tinubu attended Government College Lagos and graduated in 1970 while the school came into existence only in 1974. And lastly, it indicates that Tinubu has American citizenship which contradicts an oath he swore in an INEC form that he does not have any citizenship other than Nigerian citizenship.

Dramatically, and in a matter of weeks after his legal team vehemently opposed the disclosure of his academic documents, Tinubu’s associates now defend him by trivialising the clear indictment of the President. And when they remind you that forgery is a criminal case, they suggest that it is not a case that can be considered by the Supreme Court. They also try to lure you to the lower courts where the matter is certain to be buried for good.

So, as Bola Tinubu’s premonition on the Chicago disclosure comes to pass, it is indeed so incredible that in the 21st century, one man has perfected the snatch-and-run technique in grabbing power. From Lagos State 24 years ago, he has once again done this on his way to power, this time to the presidency of Nigeria.

https://newtelegraphng.com/a-severe-and-irreparable-damage/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by Sannisege: 3:40am On Oct 08, 2023
The only damage I see is that done to the brain of igbos by their hatred for the great man called Tinubu. Tinubu is greater than all igbos dead or living and this fact has caused them mental distress and disorder

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by AllenSpencer: 3:41am On Oct 08, 2023
Fvck you!

Get a job and stop composing novels!
Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by ivandragon: 3:42am On Oct 08, 2023
The next steps are to interrogate the Government College, Lagos result & the South Western College transcript.

You cannot rule over 200m people & want to keep your history secret. BAT will be unmasked.

5 Likes

Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by AllenSpencer: 3:46am On Oct 08, 2023
ivandragon:
The next steps are to interrogate the Government College, Lagos result & the South Western College transcript.

You cannot rule over 200m people & want to keep your history secret. BAT will be unmasked.

Seems you jobless!

What can a little you do? Seems you forgot that, you are a nobody!
Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by Chibuzoripob: 3:54am On Oct 08, 2023
cool CRYING IS FUN THREAD grin cheesy
Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by Chibuzoripob: 3:56am On Oct 08, 2023
National Association Of Fl@theadPIGs .Gather here for group CRYING grin cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by Chibuzoripob: 3:58am On Oct 08, 2023
cool Association of sadEAST CONFUSIONIST, gather here for pinsure cool

1 Like

Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by Ddeliverer007(m): 5:55am On Oct 08, 2023
Sannisege:
The only damage I see is that done to the brain of igbos by their hatred for the great man called Tinubu. Tinubu is greater than all igbos dead or living and this fact has caused them mental distress and disorder

Atiku na Igbo?? Are yorubas cursed with servitude that they can’t look their Fulani masters in the eye? Fulanis collected Ilorin from y’all, na igbos you call. Fulani man is causing damage to your Yoruba brother, na Igbo you dey call. For once, prove to us that you are not slaves; call out your masters. Tufiakwa!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by ivandragon: 7:42am On Oct 08, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Seems you jobless!

What can a little you do? Seems you forgot that, you are a nobody!

Lol.

So why are you panicking?

Is your job to run around like a headless chicken defending a liar & fraud? Defending what you can't even explain?

Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:27am On Oct 08, 2023
ivandragon:

Imagine the time you are creating threads everywhere on NL! Don’t you sleep! Why the thing dey pain you like this. I feel for you Sha! I can’t just imagine being you!
Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by Raskimonojendor: 9:39am On Oct 08, 2023

Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by ivandragon: 10:11am On Oct 08, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Imagine the time you are creating threads everywhere on NL! Don’t you sleep! Why the thing dey pain you like this. I feel for you Sha! I can’t just imagine being you!

Lol. I am very interested in knowing who my president really is.

Unlike some of you who care nothing about morals, lies & fraudulent practices, I prefer that ambiguities concerning government officials be clarified for prosperity sake.

Unlike you, I chose not to ignore or shamelessly defend OBVIOUS lies, Deceptions & unexplained discrepancies about someone who manages our commonwealth.

Perhaps, you know BAT more than himself & can therefore provide explanations as to the discrepancies especially why he lied under oath in 1999 & how he finished in 1970 from a school established in 1974...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by Ofunaofu: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2023
Sannisege:

In the entire write up, there is no where the author mentioned that igbos are the reason Tinubu presented a forged certificate to INEC or that the Igbos went all the way to the US court to unravel the Forgery scandal

But typical of a typical tribal bigot, you had to find a way to bring in the Igbos into it

Shame on you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by tungamaje: 11:16am On Oct 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

In the entire write up, there is no where the author mentioned that igbos are the reason Tinubu presented a forged certificate to INEC or that the Igbos went all the way to the US court to unravel the Forgery scandal

But typical of a typical tribal bigot, you had to find a way to bring in the Igbos into it

Shame on you

I have come to agree through comments I usually read here on nairaland that Yorubas aren't brave enough to challenge the northerners. They always find a way to rope in Igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by Ofunaofu: 11:18am On Oct 08, 2023
tungamaje:

I have come to agree through comments I usually read here on nairaland that Yorubas aren't brave enough to challenge the northerners. They always find a way to rope in Igbos

It's has become a known fact here that the Yorubas are eternally afraid of the Northerners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:27am On Oct 08, 2023
ivandragon:

Lol. I am very interested in knowing who my president really is.

Unlike some of you who care nothing about morals, lies & fraudulent practices, I prefer that ambiguities concerning government officials be clarified for prosperity sake.

Unlike you, I chose not to ignore or shamelessly defend OBVIOUS lies, Deceptions & unexplained discrepancies about someone who manages our commonwealth.

Perhaps, you know BAT more than himself & can therefore provide explanations as to the discrepancies especially why he lied under oath in 1999 & how he finished in 1970 from a school established in 1974...

When did BAT become your president? I thought you never saw him as such! I’m surprised actually! That notwithstanding bro, you need to take a chill pill and relax. You have parents that are looking up to you. You should not disappoint them by embarking on a fruitless and endless journey capable of permanently wearing you out with irreversible psychological consequences.

1 Like

Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by Stricker321: 11:40am On Oct 08, 2023
Sannisege:

Can you tell us how your great Tinubu, the certificate forger and illegitimate INEC president graduated in 1970 from a secondary school that was established in 1974?

From the documents released by CSU on Tinubu, we see that Tinubu claimed to have graduated from a particular secondary school in 1970 whereas the said school was established in 1974.

These are the implications:

1. Tinubu deceived the CSU into granting him admission.

2. Tinubu must have submitted forged GCE results to CSU since the schoolwas nonexistent.

3. Tinubu's CSU degree was obtained based on fraud, lies and falsehood.

These are facts and not emotions.

Tinubu would have resigned by now if he were a white man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by favor914: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2023
Sannisege:
ivandragon.

1 Like

Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by ivandragon: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
When did BAT become your president? I thought you never saw him as such! I’m surprised actually! That notwithstanding bro, you need to take a chill pill and relax. You have parents that are looking up to you. You should not disappoint them by embarking on a fruitless and endless journey capable of permanently wearing you out with irreversible psychological consequences.

& your parents will be disappointed that a child from thier loins is unashamedly supporting a serial liar & bagman.

BAT is the president until a court of competent jurisdiction rules otherwise.

Unlike minions on both sides of the divide, I apply commonsense & logic to issues.
Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by favor914: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2023
Stricker321:

Can you tell us how your great Tinubu, the certificate forger and illegitimate INEC president graduated in 1970 from a secondary school that was established in 1974?

From the documents released by CSU on Tinubu, we see that Tinubu claimed to have graduated from a particular secondary school in 1970 whereas the said school was established in 1974.

2. Tinubu must have submitted forged GCE results to CSU since the schoolwas nonexistent.

Clueess Oblivious Obidient.

1 Like

Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by favor914: 11:45am On Oct 08, 2023
ivandragon:

& your parents will be disappointed that a child from thier loins is unashamedly supporting a serial liar & bagman.

BAT is the president until a court of competent jurisdiction rules otherwise.

Unlike minions on both sides of the divide, I apply commonsense & logic to issues.
Please Stricker321 Shut up & go back to Cameroon, Inconsequential nonentity.

1 Like

Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by ivandragon: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2023
favor914:
ivandragon.

Again, supporters of evil will push forward divisive narratives with wanting to know what the truth is.

You assume I am from a particular ethnic group without facts. The same way you are blindly defending BAT.

Can you confidently tell us how he finished in 1970 from a school established in 1974?

Can you explain why he continues to lie under oath as evidenced in his sworn declaration in 1999?
Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by Stricker321: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2023
favor914:

Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by ivandragon: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2023
favor914:

Lol. Someone can't tell identities apart just like the lying liar in power.
Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by Stricker321: 11:50am On Oct 08, 2023
ivandragon:

grin grin > grin cheesy
Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by favor914: 11:50am On Oct 08, 2023
ivandragon:

Again, supporters of evil will push forward divisive narratives with wanting to know what the truth is.

You assume I am from a particular ethnic group without facts. The same way you are blindly defending BAT.

Can you confidently tell us how he finished in 1970 from a school established in 1974?

Can you explain why he continues to lie under oath as evidenced in his sworn declaration in 1999?

Only an obvious oblivious minded lowlife will be interested in such records of over 50 years ago, a Shameless Hypocrite.

Go & tell your nonsense to The Supreme Court of Nigeria.
Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by favor914: 11:52am On Oct 08, 2023
ivandragon:

He is the President of your Family, unless you are not Nigerian, so please shut up, nonsense peasant citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by ivandragon: 11:53am On Oct 08, 2023
Stricker321:

Simple. FACTS.

They are waiting for thier spin doctors to come up with propaganda to spread.

Same bat claimed he went to a school in Ibadan. It turned out to be false.

Those defending him said he was home schooled.

So how come there is now a document showing he finished from a school not in existence at the time?

Rather than his minions to beg him to clarify issues so they don't look stupid while defending him, they chose to spread ethnic hate as if it is only one ethnic group that refuses to support liars & frauds.
Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by favor914: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2023
Stricker321:

Bush native Thing.
Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by favor914: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2023
ivandragon:

Simple. FACTS.

They are waiting for thier spin doctors to come up with propaganda to spread.

Same bat claimed he went to a school in Ibadan. It turned out to be false.

Those defending him said he was home schooled.

So how come there is now a document showing he finished from a school not in existence at the time?

Rather than his minions to beg him to clarify issues so they don't look stupid while defending him, they chose to spread ethnic hate as if it is only one ethnic group that refuses to support liars & frauds.
Please hurry up & go report to the Supreme Court of Nigeria, Jobless Peasant of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Has anyone in your family, had the opportunity to school in the United States?
Re: A 'severe & Irreparable' Damage by ivandragon: 11:56am On Oct 08, 2023
favor914:
He is the President of your Family, unless you are not Nigerian, so please shut up, nonsense peasant citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Lol.

Yes. He is my president. I am proudly Nigerian.

But that will not stop me from asking why my president chooses to be a serial liar.

You might be comfortable with lies. But some of us seek the truth.

Peasant? Hardly. Your government's attempt to impoverish everyone will not succeed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Wins House Of Representatives Ogbaru. / Rivers Crisis: Protest Rocks Rivers State [video] / Can Any Nigerian Citizen Including Politician Be This Selfless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.