Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Tribunal Requested Us To Withdraw From Kano Guber Appeal – INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Requested Us To Withdraw From Kano Guber Appeal – INEC (11190 Views)

Kano Guber: Appeal Court Has Lost Jurisdiction To Correct Errors - Olanipekun / Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate / Supreme Court Fixes July 28 To Hear Ondo Guber Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Requested Us To Withdraw From Kano Guber Appeal – INEC by NOwazobia: 9:08am On Oct 08, 2023
AntiChristian:

Despite my moniker I still live with Christians!
Read wetin Paul talk in 2 Corinthians 6:14
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness? .

Living with people comes from the heart, not physical presence.

Enemies are not aliens, they are of those of ones house hold, neighbours and even sympathisers.

For your Bible verse, while I won't argue what it means to you, they don't go rubbing it on anyone's face.

Also, reality has overtime shown that you guys literally practice that bible verse than even the Christians that it was supposedly meant for through your acts of terrorism, banditry and religious cleansing.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Requested Us To Withdraw From Kano Guber Appeal – INEC by AntiChristian: 9:16am On Oct 08, 2023
NOwazobia:
Living with people comes from the heart, not physical presence.

Enemies are not aliens, they are of those of ones house hold, neighbours and even sympathisers.

For your Bible verse, while I won't argue what it means to you, they don't go rubbing it on anyone's face.

Also, reality has overtime shown that you guys literally practice that bible verse than even the Christians that it was supposedly meant for through your acts of terrorism, banditry and religion cleansing.

It's actually good to let your position known than keep such verse in your heart!

Christians are worse!
Re: Tribunal Requested Us To Withdraw From Kano Guber Appeal – INEC by NOwazobia: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2023
AntiChristian:

It's actually good to let your position known than keep such verse in your heart!

Christians are worse!
Whatever your opinion, I don't really care.

But just drop the hypocrisy of wanting a good Nigeria, because I guess you don't know what the term good means.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Requested Us To Withdraw From Kano Guber Appeal – INEC by HNICEARTH: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2023
INEC +TRIBUNAL + APC- They collude.
Re: Tribunal Requested Us To Withdraw From Kano Guber Appeal – INEC by AntiChristian: 9:22am On Oct 08, 2023
NOwazobia:
Whatever your opinion, I don't really care.

But just drop the hypocrisy of wanting a good Nigeria, because I guess you don't know what the term good means.

What does it mean?
Re: Tribunal Requested Us To Withdraw From Kano Guber Appeal – INEC by Babamide(m): 9:32am On Oct 08, 2023
This commission is bearing a false name. There is nothing independent about them. They are just the national electoral commission!
Re: Tribunal Requested Us To Withdraw From Kano Guber Appeal – INEC by eldoradoxx: 9:34am On Oct 08, 2023
The person who authored this is mischievous, there is no Secretary of Tribunal that has the power request INEC or any person who is not satisfied with the judg8of the Tribunal to withdraw his appeal, not possible. It is Exhibit A proof of that collusion between INEC and APC. INEC is to defend whatever election result they declared in all Tribunal and court till the Supreme Court. How come they are withdrawing their appeal against the judgement of Kano Tribunal that invalidated INEC's result.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Requested Us To Withdraw From Kano Guber Appeal – INEC by regenerateman(m): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2023
There's really trouble in the land. INEC conducted election and declared the candidate of NNPP as the winner. The tribunal said it was the candidate of the APC that actually won the election. Is INEC not supposed to be part of the appeal so that they will defend it's declaration of NNPP candidate as the real winner of the election and why is INEC abstaining from the appeal?
Re: Tribunal Requested Us To Withdraw From Kano Guber Appeal – INEC by comrChris(m): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2023
When the masses are tired and ready,this rascality of the government and judiciary will stop.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Requested Us To Withdraw From Kano Guber Appeal – INEC by Ladiesdoctor(m): 11:51am On Oct 08, 2023
Judiciary is actually displaying madness in the country.
For goodness sake, why is our judiciary masquerading itself as a good institution?

There is no hope in the judicial system in the country

Wickedness!!!!
Re: Tribunal Requested Us To Withdraw From Kano Guber Appeal – INEC by Karfatech: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2023
Re: Tribunal Requested Us To Withdraw From Kano Guber Appeal – INEC by Quodseverismete: 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2023
Everything in Nigeria will confuse your confusion
Re: Tribunal Requested Us To Withdraw From Kano Guber Appeal – INEC by poiZon: 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
YellowbaMoslem:
Inec is suing NNPP that they didn't win? I don't understand o
Inec is excusing themselves from the appeal.
What it means nnpc getting back their mandate hangs in a balance as Inec won't be there to deliberate on why they was cancellations or some results were not stamped.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN / FG Awards 13 Roads Contracts Worth N47.8b And N3.6b Satellite Map / Saudi Arabia :23% Of Children Have Been Raped; 46% Of Students Are Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.