Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

In Need Of Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of Job (323 Views)

I Am In Desperate Need Of Job As I Have Been Jobless For The Past 6yrs / I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira / Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Job by Missfree: 7:18am On Oct 08, 2023
Good morning
Pls i need help am in need of job. I stay in Lagos i just gave birth last month but things are not okay financially. Pls i need a remote job. Pls kindly save me by helping me get a remote job. Thank you. Pls save me i need job urgently because i am desperate now. Am a graduate i can also work as sales rep. Thank you
Re: In Need Of Job by Wujio: 7:30am On Oct 08, 2023
What course did you study ?

What skills do you have ?

These sre the things you ought to list in your post ?

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Job by progressb4andno: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2023
What of the papi of the child?

Meanwhile sales rep job yapa online for indeed.com, myjobmag, grabjobs, Google jobs etc just subscribe and start receiving job vacancy email alerts to your phone
Re: In Need Of Job by wittywriter: 8:53am On Oct 08, 2023
progressb4andno:

Meanwhile sales rep job yapa online for indeed.com, myjobmag, grabjobs, Google jobs etc just subscribe and start receiving job vacancy email alerts to your phone
Exactly...
Missfree:

With the situation of this country one hand cannot feed the family. With bills and all that i just need to work to assist the family too. He is really trying his best. It’s just that the economy is not making it easy
Missfree:

I studied agricultural related course. Have been applying on indeed job o no response. That is why i came to nairaland
All the best...but since you have access to internet try research on how to start reseller business.

Wittyness.
Re: In Need Of Job by Missfree: 9:49am On Oct 08, 2023
wittywriter:

Exactly...

Wittyness.
With the situation of this country one hand cannot feed the family. With bills and all that i just need to work to assist the family too. He is really trying his best. It’s just that the economy is not making it easy
Re: In Need Of Job by Missfree: 9:51am On Oct 08, 2023
progressb4andno:

I studied agricultural related course. Have been applying on indeed job o no response. That is why i came to nairaland
Re: In Need Of Job by Missfree: 9:52am On Oct 08, 2023
Wujio:
What course did you study ?

What skills do you have ?

These sre the things you ought to list in your post ?
I have bsc in agriculture.
Re: In Need Of Job by Jahzara: 7:26am On Jan 16
Missfree:
Good morning
Pls i need help am in need of job. I stay in Lagos i just gave birth last month but things are not okay financially. Pls i need a remote job. Pls kindly save me by helping me get a remote job. Thank you. Pls save me i need job urgently because i am desperate now. Am a graduate i can also work as sales rep. Thank you
God will see you through in this situation.
I need to know if you already gotten a job but if not and interested in a federal job then immediately whatsApp me
Zero Eight Zero Six Four Five Five Three Five Six Five

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Househelp Needed Urgently / Recruitment In Tech Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.