Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Rare Picture Of David And Goliath. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Picture Of David And Goliath. (3114 Views)

Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing β€˜the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK / Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Picture Of David And Goliath. by Finestgurlie(f): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2023
penta:

You guys from the East, should just know that you and your children to come will get a payback in the future for all these nonsenses you are unrelenting sharing and doing since the election, just remind yourself that no 9ja region has monopoly of sharing or doing nonsense...we will wait for you until then grin grin grin
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of David And Goliath. by Tochitee(m): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2023
Finestgurlie:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Walahi Na me he sweet pass. Especially as tinubu dey shit for una head. You are among the people that says if Tinubu becomes president you will hang yourself,so what are you waiting for?? Make I dance again,as he dey sweet me your pains dey high more grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rare Picture Of David And Goliath. by Finestgurlie(f): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2023
Tochitee:

e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Walahi Na me he sweet pass. Especially as tinubu dey shit for una head. You are among the people that says if Tinubu becomes president you will hang yourself,so what are you waiting for?? Make I dance again,as he dey sweet me your pains dey high more grin grin grin grin grin

gbamputu gbamputu
stop crying oo
we dey sell handkerchief ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of David And Goliath. by Luckysbab: 9:16am On Oct 08, 2023
Lumarstone:
My own na to watch how the battle go later end at the supreme court of Nigeria.

There doesn't seem to be a "battle", to begin with.
Re: Rare Picture Of David And Goliath. by Oju4190: 10:00am On Oct 08, 2023
Goliabu and David

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of David And Goliath. by Sucre6: 10:04am On Oct 08, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Corrinthians

This one single picture tells a whole lot of story πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of David And Goliath. by Finestgurlie(f): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2023
Sucre6:

This one single picture tells a whole lot of story πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of David And Goliath. by rtdCivilservant: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2023
Finestgurlie:
donphilopus viewing
hahahahaha
Ur brain don expire, aswear!
Re: Rare Picture Of David And Goliath. by Tochitee(m): 6:17am On Oct 09, 2023
Finestgurlie:
gbamputu gbamputu
stop crying oo
we dey sell handkerchief ooo
How can I cry when I'm always winning ?? You know how many ibos I comforted during this their traumatic period?? You understand the pains that motivated peterobi to shed tears?? I also understand the pains behind your post?? Make I Laff you again?shebi tinubu will be removed by tribunal? Tell me the latest one,all eyes on supreme court?? Fucking losers!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is 419 in our genes? / Can a Nigerian do this!? / N40 Billion Scandal That May Consume Gov. Yuguda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.