Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Laminin: Cross-shaped Molecule In Humans That Illustrates Cross Of Christ (Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Laminin: Cross-shaped Molecule In Humans That Illustrates Cross Of Christ (Pics) (269 Views)

If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) / Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia / Could This Be True About Jesus Christ? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laminin: Cross-shaped Molecule In Humans That Illustrates Cross Of Christ (Pics) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:15am On Oct 08, 2023
Laminin: The Cross-Shaped Molecule In Humans That Illustrates Cross Of Christ

The molecule, Laminin, is the protein that holds all human beings together.

Molecular biologists call Laminin “the glue of the body”, because without it, our bodies would fall apart.

What is also worthy of note is that it's molecular structure is shaped like a cross.

I've often said that God, the Creator, left indelible imprints in His creation that points them back to Him.

This is another glaring example of such.

The cross symbolises the greatest and most important event that ever took place on planet earth in the history of mankind since the advent of sin.

It was on the cross Jesus died and shed His precious blood to save all mankind from their sins and consequent eternal death. 1 Peter 2:24

Prior to His death, Jesus said, "if I be lifted up, I will draw all men to myself." John 13:32

So it's via the cross that Jesus pulled all men together to Himself to prevent them from falling apart eternally.

Hence Laminin, the cross-shaped molecule, which holds the bodies of all human beings together to prevent them from falling apart, could be likened to the cross upon which Jesus draw all men to Himself to prevent them from crashing into hell.

God bless.

Re: Laminin: Cross-shaped Molecule In Humans That Illustrates Cross Of Christ (Pics) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:16am On Oct 08, 2023
I believe Laminin's molecular structure is an obvious sign God left us with in His design of man's body not only to prove He is man's Maker, but also how important the cross would be to pulling the whole of mankind back to (eternal) life, to prevent them from perishing or being destroyed (falling apart) as a result of man's sin.

Moreover Jesus is the Word of God that God used to hold man's eternal life together in the beginning after He made man and breathed His Spirit into man for man to become a living soul.

Hence His instruction afterwards to man to keep His Word, so he wouldn't lose his eternal life which the Word of God gives to him.

So it is the same Word of God in the beginning which God sent in human form to mankind, so that through the cross, He could draw all men back to God and to restore man's eternal life.

Hence Jesus saying,

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death." John 8:51 (KJV)

So Jesus (the Word of God) is the 'Laminin' man needs to keep his eternal life together.

Without Jesus, man's eternal life would fall apart.

God bless.

Re: Laminin: Cross-shaped Molecule In Humans That Illustrates Cross Of Christ (Pics) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:16am On Oct 08, 2023
If anyone is still not able to see such imprints of God the Creator in His creation which should point them back to Him, it's not because God hasn't provided such, but because the person chose to be blind to them.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Laminin: Cross-shaped Molecule In Humans That Illustrates Cross Of Christ (Pics) by Maynthemayn: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2023
Delusion.

1 Like

Re: Laminin: Cross-shaped Molecule In Humans That Illustrates Cross Of Christ (Pics) by hopefulLandlord: 8:34am On Oct 08, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
If anyone is still not able to see such imprints of God the Creator in His creation which should point them back to Him, it's not because God hasn't provided such, but because the person chose to be blind to them.

God bless.

You're one funny person lol

1 Like

Re: Laminin: Cross-shaped Molecule In Humans That Illustrates Cross Of Christ (Pics) by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2023
When artists design things they leave their signature, so if you say you blood thirsty and psychotic god uses an instrument of torture as his signature, you are in line grin

But in reality an imaginary desert god who made plant life before the sun can only create things in a story book.
Re: Laminin: Cross-shaped Molecule In Humans That Illustrates Cross Of Christ (Pics) by AntiChristian: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2023
cheesy

Grandiose delusion!

The human cell signifies holy communion! Lol.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How do you see your Neighbours? As friends, strangers, or enemies? / Landlady Pours Urine And Others At Tenants Doorstep Early Hours And When He's Ou / Why I No Longer Appreciate Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.