Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer (459 Views)

Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident / TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post / Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by tctrills: 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
Maynthemayn:

Is sin not the disobedience of Yahweh?
What's your point? Is it written that God created sin or is it your personal opinion?
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by tctrills: 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
■ God's Law defines for men that which is sin and that which is not but God did not create sin?
■ God created it ALL but someone ALL does not include evil and sin?
■ God's wield's power over ALL THINGS but somehow not ALL THINGS — Sin, evil, sickness, etc.s— is controlled/ruled over by God?

Na wa ooo! Christianity, one of the many religions of confusion and contradictions..... na real wa! undecided
I respect your opinion but you are the one who chooses to be confused.

1 Like

Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
tctrills:
■ I respect your opinion but you are the one who chooses to be confused.
LOL... so the statement that God created ALL THINGS is an opinion of mine and not Scriptural Truth, abi? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Christianity really focks with one's ability to clearly reason. undecided
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by tctrills: 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
LOL... so the statement that God created ALL THINGS is an opinion of mine and not Scriptural Truth, abi? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Christianity really focks with one's ability to clearly reason. undecided
The statement was made before sin came into the world so clearly you are wrong.
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by Kobojunkie: 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
tctrills:
■ The statement was made before sin came into the world so clearly you are wrong.
So, according to you, the statement that All things were created by God was rendered untrue after sin came into the world. This all means that another creator came on the sin and so God was rendered less powerful than He was prior to sin entering into the picture. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Christianity and mindfuckery are indeed joined at the head, an inseparable bunch. undecided
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by tctrills: 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, according to you, the statement that All things were created by God was rendered untrue after sin came into the world. This all means that another creator came on the sin and so God was rendered less powerful than He was prior to sin entering into the picture. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Christianity and mindfuckery are indeed joined at the head, an inseparable bunch. undecided
Yes God did not create sin. All he created was good according to the bible. It's ok if you hate Christianity.
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by Kobojunkie: 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
tctrills:
■ Yes God did not create sin. All he created was good according to the bible. It's ok if you hate Christianity.
LOL.... Christianity....***Shakes head****Na so una go dey write una own versions of the bible full everywhere .... abandoning the original text as it is. lipsrsealed

Scripture instead has it that All that God created is good— He, God, certified that all He created was of Good(His own Standard)... not that God created only things that are considered good by man's standard. grin
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by tctrills: 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
LOL.... Christianity....***Shakes head****Na so una go dey write una own versions of the bible full everywhere .... abandoning the original text as it is. lipsrsealed

Scripture instead has it that All that God created is good— He, God, certified that all He created was of Good(His own Standard)... not that God created only things that are considered good by man's standard. grin
You just came here to make jokes right?
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by Kobojunkie: 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
tctrills:
You just came here to make jokes right?
I am afraid you are the joker here pulling down the one you call your God left and right with your every statement. undecided

In summary:
■ Your Christian diety did not create all things so he is not all-knowing - Not Omniscient
■ Your Christian deity is not all-powerful since sin and evil are beyond his sovereignty - Not Omnipotent
■ Your Christian diety is not the only creator, there is at least one other creator besides him according to your claims - Not creator of all things
■ Also, your Christian diety is not all present since his presence is limited to only that which you consider good, so evil is beyond his scope - Not Omnipresent

Continue.... we have not reached the end it seems. undecided
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by tctrills: 11:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you are the joker here pulling down the one you call your God left and right with your every statement. undecided

In summary:
■ Your Christian diety did not create all things so he is not all-knowing - Not Omniscient
■ Your Christian deity is not all-powerful since sin and evil are beyond his sovereignty - Not Omnipotent
■ Your Christian diety is not the only creator, there is at least one other creator besides him according to your claims - Not creator of all things
■ Also, your Christian diety is not all present since his presence is limited to only that which you consider good, so evil is beyond his scope - Not Omnipresent

Continue.... we have not reached the end it seems. undecided
You are the only joker here and you obviously know nothing about my beliefs. Clearly your only purpose here was to be funny and crack jokes
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by Kobojunkie: 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2023
tctrills:
■ You are the only joker here and you obviously know nothing about my beliefs. Clearly your only purpose here was to be funny and crack jokes
Are you attempting to backtrack on any of all you have so far made known on this very thread of the deity of your worship? You and I clearly cannot serve the same God so I base the information I have of your deity on your own claims. undecided
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by tctrills: 12:13am On Oct 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are you attempting to backtrack on any of all you have so far made known on this very thread of the deity of your worship? You and I clearly cannot serve the same God so I base the information I have of your deity on your own claims. undecided
Base your information on the bible. The bible says everything God created was good.
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by Kobojunkie: 12:20am On Oct 09, 2023
tctrills:
■ Base your information on the bible. The bible says everything God created was good.
Well, I understand what Scripture says but all you continue to assert contradicts Scripture, as it clearly defines a deity that is not of Scripture. undecided

For instance, Scripture makes clear that God created All things — good and evil included. It was through Him that everything— good and evil included— came into existence - John 1 vs 3. Psalm 146 vs 1 - 6 clearly proclaims that God made everything on the heaven, the earth, and sea, and all that is within them. However, you say that your Christian deity created all things up until the point before sin came into the picture. Surely, you can see that your deity is nowhere the same as the God of creation described in Scripture. undecided

I understand you wish to claim your belief aligns with scripture but I am afraid, like the Muslims, you can't spew that which runs in direct contradiction with that stated in Scripture and still expect sane minds to believe you are speaking of the same being. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ido Ajinare Mountain In Ekiti / Help, I Can't Fast. / Gods Material.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.