Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Story Writers Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Writers Needed (222 Views)

Story Writers With Stories For Publication Needed. / Looking For Creative Script/story Writers For Easy Work / I Need Story Writers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Writers Needed by Hemphil: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2023
If you have a knack for writing billionaire romance , werewolves or mafia stories ,we would like to hear from you.

To apply please send us samples from your previous works in the genre you are interested in , we are looking for writers who can bring unique characters , captivating plots and a touch of twists , magic or dangers into their stories

Rest assured the compensation for selected writers is competitive and rewards your creativity

To apply simply send us your writing samples at 08100942251
If you have any questions feel free to reach out

1 Like

Re: Story Writers Needed by Robertgreene1(m): 9:36am On Oct 08, 2023
Billionaire/mafia/werewolf stories seems to be the trend now... before it was kid's stories
How you guys follow the same line all at once still amazes me!
They are now even begging we writers to take the offers...like they will pay well and promptly too
Well...we aren't writing those for you guys!
Sorry!!!
Re: Story Writers Needed by wittywriter: 9:40am On Oct 08, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Billionaire/mafia/werewolf stories seems to be the trend now... before it was kid's stories
How you guys follow the same line all at once still amazes me!
Highly Bemusing characters.

Wittyness.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dear Breed Of The Land By @profakins / Creative Content Writers Needed / Do You Need A Competent Writer, Editor Or Proofreader?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.