Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,928 members, 7,814,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man (57905 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / Most Touching Experience I've Had In A While. / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by Iamzik: 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2023
Goodlady:
Pîg. He should v been castrated!
Will you cater for those 150 kids?

He's a Sperm donor. He's not married to the women or responsible for taking care of the children.

He probably doesn't know them all anyways

1 Like

Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by Beremx(f): 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2023
mayor1814:
Omo. 170 children. Oyibo white gbola sef dey strike oo. grin
it's more of artificial insemination than normal sex.

2 Likes

Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by Vinnie2000(m): 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2023
jahsharon:
I am wrong. I thought the Cameroonian bisexual Atikulation Abubakar is the world champion

You be OGBORI! sad

You Head nor Correct at all. embarassed cry
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by Goodlady(f): 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2023
Kingray10:

Madam read before you comment.
He is a sperm donor.
Sharap, I v read it.
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by Prettychild(f): 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Daily Mail
He is just causing confusion to the next generation as siblings will marry themselves without even knowing

1 Like

Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by tobenuel(m): 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2023
him face sef resemble sperm
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by Aklee4994(m): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
If this is not coming from the western world...Nigeria girls go don mount for this thread to castigate us..

1 Like

Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by Beverlyjean(f): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
mariahAngel:
I blame the women that keep having them for you. undecided

Just as I blame women who still allow themselves to be impregnated by the likes of Davido and Nick Cannon.

Read ...Readddd
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by Heffalump(m): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
mariahAngel:
Just as I blame women who still allow themselves to be impregnated by the likes of Davido and Nick Cannon.

Who else are you going to blame? Is it his fault that the women keep coming? It is purely a woman thing to collect and keep collecting undecided

1 Like

Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by Kingray10: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
Goodlady:

Sharap, I v read it.
Go and correct your balderdash, I know say na pap dy ur brain...
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by Beverlyjean(f): 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
Goodlady:

Sharap, I v read it.

Empty skull
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by Nigeriagood(m): 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
mariahAngel:

he's sperm donor foolish use your inexistent brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by seunny4lif(m): 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
jahsharon:
Good. He is giving birth in behalf of his fellow country men that are gays and lesbians
This was not revealed to you by man but by my father in the heaven cheesy
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by obinna58(m): 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
Some men are having all the sex, what’s left for us?

1 Like

Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by eepeepook: 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hmm. His life. More Vaseline for his preek.
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
Goodlady:
Ok, he's a sperm donor. It's their work. But he resembled a pîg so I don't know why those women that choose him as donor did so cos he's ugly and his semen ll give dumb dîck head babies (DDB)!
Your husband or boy friend don't have a dick? so he is a pig!
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
Siblings boys will sleep with their sister tire....
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by aklid(m): 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
He’s a sperm donor
All those kids are not gotten through intimacy… it’s done through artificial means..
If to say it’s all sex they won’t reach to that number at 50+ years..,. He’ll just masturbate they collect and they pay him, he leaves that’s all..
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by Starz825(m): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
mariahAngel:

he's a sperm donor for crying out loud...

ain't no woman having babies for him...

He doesn't even know them

and just as he said....he seeing no one at the moment...
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by Starz825(m): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
aklid:
He’s a sperm donor
All those kids are not gotten through intimacy… it’s done through artificial means..
If to say it’s all sex they won’t reach to that number at 50+ years..,. He’ll just masturbate they collect and they pay him, he leaves that’s all..
He doesn't collect a dime for it...

he said the joy of his babies and their mothers keeps him going
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by Nooneonline(m): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
mariahAngel:

Please read first before commenting...its not even that long
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
Father of the Nation.
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by jrusky(m): 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
Who is begging you to stop Continue acting stupid and thinking you are catching fun turning yourself to baby machine to women.
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by rolams(m): 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
Children!

I thought he said chicken.
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by Coronavirus1: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2023
You are not a real father but a sperms donor father who cannot lane's claims to non of the children.

1 Like

Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by wasuka14(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
Guinness world record keeper never see you? Abeg make Nigerians no come begin this journey so as to get Guinness world record oo

OLAADEGBU:

Daily Mail
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by Exceed15: 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2023
mariahAngel:

Apparently he only donate sperm not necessarily sleeping with them
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by Ajsmart(m): 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
grin grin grin grin you are wicked

Goodlady:
Ok, he's a sperm donor. It's their work. But he resembled a pîg so I don't know why those women that choose him as donor did so cos he's ugly and his semen ll give dumb dîck head babies (DDB)!
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by iamtardey: 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
I no the deal he must be rich 🤑
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by mariahAngel(f): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
Exceed15:

Apparently he only donate sperm not necessarily sleeping with them

Yeah. The whole post wasn't put up as at when I commented. cheesy

By the way, you're nice. smiley

1 Like

Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2023
mariahAngel:

Modified: For those of you having a fit over my previous comment; the whole post wasn't posted as at the time of commenting, just the headline.
Now, breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeathe people! grin
E don almost turn to red grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.