Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,447 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. (862 Views)

Obi's Supporter Deletes Tweet About 19 States Won, ANAP Calls It False Info / They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / Ag Police PPRO, Adejobi: Police To Hold DPOs Responsible For Officer's Extortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by englishmart(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2023
A senior police officer had to delete his tweet about penalising forgery and fraud because he realised that his president Bola Tinubu has also forged his own certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by englishmart(m): 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
He didn't think at all before answering that technical question. This goes to tell you that they know the implication of forgery, but will do anything to protect their lord and Saviour, Pablo Ecowas, the yellowish-brown tooted, drug-sniffing, microphone-licking, age-falsifying, certificate forger.

8 Likes

Re: Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by Felimax(m): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
Pathetic situations of what we have found ourselves.

8 Likes

Re: Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by benuejosh: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
Are people still discussing certificate?

Labourers and co really get work o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by englishmart(m): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2023
benuejosh:
Are people still discussing certificate?

Labourers and co really get work o.
You're manifesting stupidity in a particularly appalling manner. Grow some sense, agbadorian dumbo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by saintkel(m): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
The boldness of defending Tinubu by some of his fans amazes me

1 Like

Re: Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by Jamieb(m): 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
The Police should be neutral but no they won't
Re: Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by englishmart(m): 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
saintkel:
The boldness of defending Tinubu by some of his fans amazes me
Their stupidity is convoluted with the irrefutable. One of the toughest jobs on earth is to defend someone with an abysmally tainted image as Tinubu's. Except they're deliberately irrational, but if it turns out that they believe their own lies, then it's worrisome.

7 Likes

Re: Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by englishmart(m): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
Jamieb:
Neutrality exists where the law is respected. You want him to lose his job tomorrow morning?

8 Likes

Re: Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by SMOGnow: 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
That man can never have sense in this world. Stupid man in uniform
Re: Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by SMOGnow: 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
englishmart:
Neutrality exists where the law is respected. You want him to lose his job tomorrow morning?
For the first time since I know you, you've finally made small sense. Small one o
Re: Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by SMOGnow: 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
englishmart:
Their stupidity is convoluted with the irrefutable. One of the toughest jobs on earth is to defend someone with an abysmally tainted image as Tinubu's. Except they're deliberately irrational, but if it turns out that they believe their own lies, then it's worrisome.
Another small sense
Re: Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by SMOGnow: 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
Felimax:
Pathetic situations of what we have found ourselves.
worse than pathetic
Re: Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by SMOGnow: 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2023
Jamieb:
Not on Nigeria
Re: Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by englishmart(m): 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
SMOGnow:
Another small sense
What's wrong with you, bro. Did I steal your missing destiny?

2 Likes

Re: Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by englishmart(m): 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2023
SMOGnow:
For the first time since I know you, you've finally made small sense. Small one o
Why no block button on nairaland? Seun abeg add block button. I need to block some miscreants like myself.

1 Like

Re: Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by Maize247(f): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2023
The police officer was only using the question to express his view on the popular Tinubu certificate issue. He's probably the same person or has the link with the person asking the question
Re: Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by englishmart(m): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2023
Maize247:
The police officer was only using the question to express his view on the popular Tinubu certificate issue. He's probably the same person or has the link with the person asking the question
Why did he delete it?

2 Likes

Re: Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by SMOGnow: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
englishmart:
Why no block button on nairaland? Seun abeg add block button. I need to block some miscreants like myself.
You go block your life. Mumu
Re: Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by SMOGnow: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
englishmart:
What's wrong with you, bro. Did I steal your missing destiny?
Abeg get out. No allow me swear for your papa o
Re: Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by SMOGnow: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
Maize247:
Na true. Wetin make am delete am as he sure for am
Re: Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by bantilosha: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
englishmart:
Reduce the grammar abeg
Re: Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by bantilosha: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
englishmart:
exactly
SMOGnow:
Another small sense
You and that guy dey quarrel before?
Re: Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by SMOGnow: 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
bantilosha:
You and that guy dey quarrel before?
I no know for the camel o
Re: Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by englishmart(m): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
SMOGnow:
You've shown you're not capable of civility. I will send you where you belong

2 Likes

Re: Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by bantilosha: 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2023
SMOGnow:
That guy sef
Re: Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by Needlemover: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
englishmart:
He didn't think at all before answering that technical question. This goes to tell you that they know the implication of forgery, but will do anything to protect their lord and Saviour, Pablo Ecowas, the yellowish-brown tooted, drug-sniffing, microphone-licking, age-falsifying, certificate forger.
Ah, God, you are a bad child; if Tinubu the balablu drug baron see this comment, him fit mad.
Re: Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by englishmart(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
Needlemover:

Ah, God, you are a bad child; if Tinubu the balablu drug baron see this comment, him fit mad.
Normally baba no fit normal after all the cocaine in his system.

2 Likes

Re: Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by bantilosha: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2023
englishmart:
Normally baba no fit normal after all the cocaine in his system.
No dey talk wetin you n o fit defend i
Re: Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by bantilosha: 9:04am On Oct 10, 2023
Needlemover:

🤣🤣
Re: Police PPRO Quickly Deletes Tweet After His Comment On Forgery. by bantilosha: 9:04am On Oct 10, 2023
SMOGnow:
oloshi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafrans Relocation: Solution To Biafrans Properties In The North And South West / I / See State Of "Highways" In Nigeria Yet Trillions Being Spent (looted) On Fantasy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.