Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) (19076 Views)

Major J T Aguiyi Ironsi During An Army Training Exercise At Warminster England / Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises / Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) by jumper524(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Nigerian Army is gradually turning into Police Force. What then is different from what we see today on our roads and during military regimes? Same military aggressions on our roads and neighborhoods.

Nigerian Army are meant to fight external aggression and not fighting her own citizens. Police Force is adequate to deal with Kidnapping, armed robbery, cultism and other domestic aggressions.

Soldiers are trained to kill and they are not our friends.
because criticism is the easiest thing to do you just open your Gutter to yarn opinions every time even when it's unnecessary.
Internal aggression that has numbers and yet kill great number of our military is what you want police to keep tackling.
Mumu even when the military said its in collaboration with sister forces.

2 Likes

Re: Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) by creativehubb: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Nigerian Army is gradually turning into Police Force. What then is different from what we see today on our roads and during military regimes? Same military aggressions on our roads and neighborhoods.

Nigerian Army are meant to fight external aggression and not fighting her own citizens. Police Force is adequate to deal with Kidnapping, armed robbery, cultism and other domestic aggressions.

You just open your mouth talking nonsense, are you a terrorist or is your husband a bandit. If you are not a bandit or terrorists no need to fear army.

2 Likes

Re: Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) by Davnews1: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
Naira Marley will be FREE soon, See How Mohbad Made False Petition Against Sam Larry- Co Lawyer

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7T8bYB4e0c
Re: Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) by Angelfrost(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2023
Felimax:
Keep your training out of South East o. Sambisa Forest is big enough.

I don't like people looking for trouble. Your barracks are big enough I wonder what you guys want to come and do in my backyard.

I hope this training has nothing to do with Simon Ekpa?

No law-abiding citizen of Southeast will say what you're saying...!

Just so you know, there really is no difference between terrorists and those who sympathize with them.

2 Likes

Re: Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) by RecessionistPMB: 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2023
Skull miners, should take note.
Simon Ekpa desciples should take note.
Pipeline vandalists should take note.

On a lighter note, why is such operation not billed to happen in North East and North West?
Re: Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) by SmartyPants(m): 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Any day any time, I would much rather encounter soldiers than police.

It's simple: Soldiers see themselves as way superior to civilians, thus they dont really have your time. Unless you step on their toes, and then at most they will manhandle you.

Police on the other hand see themselves as inferior to civilians. They are usually less well educated and drawn from the lower class. They envy you so they want to humiliate you and take from you forcefully.

In the history of this country soldiers have not killed a quarter of the innocent people police have killed

2 Likes

Re: Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) by Donedeal1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
This is highly recommended for the ugm.

1 Like

Re: Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) by jrusky(m): 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2023
Felimax:

I don't like people looking for trouble. Your barracks are big enough I wonder what you guys want to come and do in my backyard.

They should keep off SE why? Is SE not part of Nigeria? Sometime can I call your statement irresponsible or nonsense. When millitary refused to help diffused the tension in SE you shouted now the army are ready to stop all these bastards criminals again you already shouting, yet people like you will be shouting obidient you are not here nor there.

Pls if you have nothing good to say it is honourable to meshionu biko nnwanem.

2 Likes

Re: Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) by dragunov: 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Just keep quiet if you don't have anything good to say. It seems to me this exercise will affect something you're involved in.

2 Likes

Re: Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) by dragunov: 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khSLQWr1LaE?si=k4McLjLs0xC1CeL3

Nigerian Army @HQNigerianArmy

Source: @HQNigerianArmy

NW and NE excluded. Something is brewing and the presidency is determined to secure the rest of the country from Fulani and Kanuri terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) by PoliciaNLand: 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
Godwin4444:
Many people like me wonders y igbos hate tinubu so bad that they never see anything good in him, it’s understandable cos if u read these facts carefully n u put yourself in igbo peoples shoes u will understand that they have to hate what they can’t defeat n tame

1….when Jonathan was in power, igbos were indirectly ruling through him n even encouraged him to marginalize other region. Igbos felt on top of d world n wished that moment lasted forever but d greatest shock of their life came when tinubu brought buhari…..End of d game for igbos

2….igbos as master propagandist did everything possible to stop buhari n even went as far as bringing back Biafra, them chop wotowoto, they declared buhari dead d no work yet buhari still lock nnamdiot Kanu up in dog cage

3….the greatest shocker for them was when tinubu declared intention to run for president, igbos couldn’t believe what they were seeing, e too shock their inner man n they vow with their lives it won’t b possible…..they did all propaganda against tinubu sote one of them said a doctor told him tinubu will die before election

All their pastors turn pundit, all of them combine still chop am wotowoto

4….since jagaban has been sworn in, it’s from one mumu to d other
25%
Tribunal
Certificate
Date of birth
N all other madness n still tinubu no dey shake

N he’s still standing gidigba till now

Now to d question, if na u b igbo shey u no go hate Tinubu?
Imagine a whole tribe trying to bring down one man n them still no fit to, just tell me y dem no go hate an?

U self reason am, if u fight person 5 times n u no see draw at least once, wetin remain?

Na to hate am ooo, like seriously if I b igbo I will hate tinubu too so many of us shouldn’t b surprised if igbos open 500 threads on tinubu per day

If I were in their shoes I will do same

So try to reason along with them, their pain is understandable

Ireeeeeeeee ooooo
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) by ELEYIofNigeria: 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2023
Both the guilty and the innocent should be careful
Re: Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2023
I think this has to stop.
Re: Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) by tunde1200(m): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2023
Well said bro.
Orie wanbe

Godwin4444:
Many people like me wonders y igbos hate tinubu so bad that they never see anything good in him, it’s understandable cos if u read these facts carefully n u put yourself in igbo peoples shoes u will understand that they have to hate what they can’t defeat n tame

1….when Jonathan was in power, igbos were indirectly ruling through him n even encouraged him to marginalize other region. Igbos felt on top of d world n wished that moment lasted forever but d greatest shock of their life came when tinubu brought buhari…..End of d game for igbos

2….igbos as master propagandist did everything possible to stop buhari n even went as far as bringing back Biafra, them chop wotowoto, they declared buhari dead d no work yet buhari still lock nnamdiot Kanu up in dog cage

3….the greatest shocker for them was when tinubu declared intention to run for president, igbos couldn’t believe what they were seeing, e too shock their inner man n they vow with their lives it won’t b possible…..they did all propaganda against tinubu sote one of them said a doctor told him tinubu will die before election

25%
Tribunal
Certificate
Date of birth

Imagine a whole tribe trying to bring down one man n them still no fit to, just tell me y dem no go hate an?

U self reason am, if u fight person 5 times n u no see draw at least once, wetin remain?

Na to hate am ooo, like seriously if I b igbo I will hate tinubu too so many of us shouldn’t b surprised if igbos open 500 threads on tinubu per day

Ireeeeeeeee ooooo

1 Like

Re: Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) by Retmis: 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2023
Godwin4444:

25%
Tribunal
Certificate
Date of birth

Ireeeeeeeee ooooo

I am Igbo. I like buhari n tinubu for their personalities but dislike their decisions.

majority don't hate tinubu nor buhari but knows they are bad for business.

Don't generalize igbos we are vast.
Stay safe.
Re: Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2023
IMAGINE THE LIST OF CRIMES SOME EVIL PAST RULERS HAVE PUSHED THE FRUSTRATED GODLESS YOUTHS TO.
GOD PLEASE HELP GOOD PEOPLE IN NIGERIA ARMY TO INSTILL PEACE IN NIGERIA IFSHA. angry

1 Like

Re: Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) by Felix6: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
This has APC and Tinubu hand writing all over it. The supreme Court judgement has been written already, to gag and suppress discerning voices, they will deploy the army as a form of intimidation.
Re: Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) by kollog: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2023
Possibility of Coup loading, that's was how Ezeogwu Kaduna deceived Premier of the then Northern Region that they are doing Military Exercise and started the First ever coup in Nigeria.

I pray this will just be a normal Military Exercise.
Re: Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) by Omodua(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2023
Godwin4444:

25%
Tribunal
Certificate
Date of birth

Ireeeeeeeee ooooo
With your comments, what's the hope for peace process.

You didn't proffer solution but yarning or ranting on frivolities. We need solution on how to bring peace to the Land.

I expected you to say all dissenting views should be galvanized and steadily looked into.
Nnamdi KANU, Sunday Igboho, Arewa dissenters, Niger Delta protesters and others should be called on roundtable discussion and ventilate their grievances.

That's the only way to move the country forward. Not your jestful charade.
Re: Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) by Omodua(m): 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2023
englishmart:
Tinubu is not a good leader. He Hates Islam. How long will it take before he deploys boys to help Palestine? Is it when Israel has completely pulverised us before he acts?
I stand with the good people of Palestine.

Insha Allah we shall win the ipob wing of Israel
In solidarity with Israel.

We detest Arab-muslim expansionism all over the world, particularly South of the Sahara.

Mankind could do better without Islam.

Ready to fight with Israel to defeat these blood thirsty vampires who uses Islam as a cesspit for blood letting chindo.

Palestines should be careful before they are wiped out from.surface of the earth.

Israelis are not smiling!
Re: Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) by Goldenchyke(m): 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2023
I hope it is not what I am thinking?

Why carry out all the operation at a go, instead of one after the other?
Re: Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) by nony43(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2023
Godwin4444:

25%
Tribunal
Certificate
Date of birth

Ireeeeeeeee ooooo

Thrash.
Re: Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) by AngelDo: 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2023
You can not stay without spewing trash on NL..

Godwin4444:

25%
Tribunal
Certificate
Date of birth

Ireeeeeeeee ooooo
Re: Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) by nkpommpko(m): 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
Felimax:

so you can continue kill your uncles in cold blood. Stupidity
Re: Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) by Dskillful(m): 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
Felimax:

Your mumu no too much?
Re: Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) by Proudlyomonna: 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
Airlohim:

We know you're not Igbo, continue deceiving yourself.

The animal is drawing more curse on his already cursed head.

The NA became a joke under dis evil APC structure of doom,suffering and hardship plus shege pro max.
Re: Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) by Proudlyomonna: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
Godwin4444:

25%
Tribunal
Certificate
Date of birth

Ireeeeeeeee ooooo

Lolll senseless thrash as usual from a zombie prom zombie grin

Its not about Igbo,any normal Human being would frown at having a criminal for President, Tinubu's direct family in Osun State seconds this hence they We choose death 700times than to vote for such a criminal.

Shameless tribally bigoted hatefilled animal.
Re: Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) by uche393: 6:59am On Oct 09, 2023
Godwin4444:

25%
Tribunal
Certificate
Date of birth

Ireeeeeeeee ooooo
the north has always been your slave master, you won't mention Atiku and the north. when it Comes to Igbos that's when you can talk......ode. ronu blackmailers
Re: Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) by commoditiesnig: 8:47am On Oct 09, 2023
Noted
Re: Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) by Yankee101: 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
Abacha’s coup started as a ‘training exercise’

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye & Smart Adeyemi To Battle It In Kogi West Senatorial Election / APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election / Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.