Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? (29252 Views)

I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture / Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by Btruth: 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2023
Very wrong 🤷

1 Like

Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by Obesity(m): 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2023
ahnie:
I do this alot in front my kids....I bathe with both of them Sha not all the time.

I change completely in their front,most times I don't even know when I do it sef, because my mind is always pre occupied with activities.

Oga don talk taya.
Abeg there re better things to be worried about.

You need help.

1 Like

Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by garriAndsugar: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
most people doing this are people living in a room apartment. I dont blame them

2 Likes

Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by Isaacpositive: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
I believe parenting comes with a huge responsibility and one's style may be different from others. Far from being a conservative, I think it is wrong to expose your naked body before your children. From the ages of 3 to 4 children become more aware of their environment, so it is more appropriate to inculcate sense of modesty in them

4 Likes

Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by Femmyfamous4u(m): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
ahnie:
I do this alot in front my kids....I bathe with both of them Sha not all the time.

I change completely in their front,most times I don't even know when I do it sef, because my mind is always pre occupied with activities.

Oga don talk taya.
Abeg there re better things to be worried about.

It is very very wrong. They will grow up to see unclothedness as normal thing. From age 3, stop being naked before your kids.

2 Likes

Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by Anytask01: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
Our today women will tell you there's nothing wrong with it but it's very very very wrong.

Women are fighting very hard to destroy this world

4 Likes

Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
100% wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by ahnie: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
You're welcomed!
Obesity:

You need help.
Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by Omoluabi16(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
Very very wrong. It's not right. Mother, father or not. I think it's best they know their privates are personal and a very special thing people should not see or touch. If they are so used to seeing mummy and daddy's privates, how would it ring alarm bells when one nasty uncle or aunty decide to be funny with them?

5 Likes

Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by ahnie: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
Noted...thanks!
Femmyfamous4u:

It is very very wrong. They will grow up to see unclothedness as normal thing. From age 3, stop being naked before your kids.
Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
■ It is very very wrong. They will grow up to see unclothedness as normal thing. From age 3, stop being naked before your kids.
Why is unclothedness not to be considered normal though? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by vickydevoka(m): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2023
Our parents did it alot especially my papa buh I don buy the idea
Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by Kobojunkie: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2023
Omoluabi16:
Very very wrong. It's not right. Mother, father or not. I think it's best they know their privates are personal and a very special thing people should not see or touch. If they are so used to seeing mummy and daddy's privates, how would it ring alarm bells when one nasty uncle or aunty decide to be funny with them?
unclothedness is not same as someone being funny with them. Neither is covering up shields against perverts. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by luluman: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. You mean kind of like how oyinbo dey wear bathing suit dey swim with their kids while Africans feel they need to cover it all up in the name of modesty yet their children are just as hypersexualized from a young age? undecided

2. I have to disagree with this notion that it is wrong or right. I believe it is of great importance to raise children who are very very comfortable with their body and that of others. So long as the parents are not having sex in front of their kids, I don't see anything wrong with it even though I would not go for it myself. undecided
Such a dumb talk. When you get married open your penis or vagina to your kids if you like.

4 Likes

Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by abobote: 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2023
Stupid question, we all know it's wrong
Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by Gidah: 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
I'm very African so I will say its wrong, mother and daughter maybe not opposite sex .And 10yrs is alot this days

1 Like

Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by Kenmatt(m): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
I didn't go through.

I don't even need to go through.

Nudity in front of Children is a capital NO!

Most Children have photogenic memory.

I can recall vividly my life right from Nursery one till date.

6 Likes

Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by Watinhapen(m): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
ahnie:

My dear,to me they re kids and their innocence is still intact abeg.

Things wey person de think too much

You sound like you’re not educated. Parenting is not all about providing food and shelter for your kids. It’s more than that. You need to be schooled on parenting. Even your husband has been telling you to stop showing your nudity to your kids but you refused. I guess there’s something you’re experimenting on. When you finally see it you will stop. Kids are very smart these days. They’re not as innocent as you think.

10 Likes

Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by Omoluabi16(m): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
unclothedness is not same as someone being funny with them. Neither is covering up shields against perverts. undecided
Go abroad and expose yourself in front of kids. They will rightly classify you as a sex offender.
I agree, covering up does not shield against perverts.

1 Like

Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by Kobojunkie: 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
luluman:
Such a dumb talk. When you get married open your penis or vagina to your kids if you like.
Abeg get away! undecided
Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by simplesearch: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
Many will just end up in hell before they regain their senses. How can you be going naked before your children in this age we are in and not be ashamed. How do you teach your children chastity.

6 Likes

Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by Kobojunkie: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2023
Omoluabi16:
Go abroad and expose yourself in front of kids. They will rightly classify you as a sex offender. I agree, covering up does not shield against perverts.
But there are lots of nudist colonies here in abroad. And there are people who take their kids to nudist beaches as well. lipsrsealed
Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by Evolutionism: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
Absolutely Right.
Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by AskNgige2: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
FalseProphet1:
It is very wrong. Know this and have peace.

This I have seen.

U always see,

Are u a seer?
Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by VinnyBaba: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
See Ahnie and one other Lady saying she Bath with her Kids.😟😒

They don't know Kids of even 3,4years old have SENSE.😏

Dat's how they CORRUPT Kids unknowingly!.🙁😒

1 Like

Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by Originalsly: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
Weren't we traditionally a " naked" people? ... barely covering downstairs? Wasn't it normal.... and isn't it still normal to do so in many communities? Since when did it become "morally wrong"? This has to do with the people in that particular community. It is normal to be butt naked on a nudist beach ... "morally wrong" to be wearing any clothing. It is normal to be fully clothed in a Muslim community.... "morally wrong" to be flexing cleavage and laps. It is normal to wear bum shorts and bra in NYC. .. "morally wrong" to be wearing bum shorts and be top less. Should the one from the nudist beach community be condemning clothes wearing people and claiming it is morally wrong to he wearing clothes? That's where we are ... each pushing his belief on the other. A child growing up seeing his parents butt naked will see it as normal. We need to stop sexualizing everything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by VinnyBaba: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
Omoluabi16:
Go abroad and expose yourself in front of kids. They will rightly classify you as a sex offender.
I agree, covering up does not shield against perverts.

Hehehe.😏

Anybody that Tries to Argue with this Kobojunkie Fellow go EXPLAIN Tire! 🤨😄😄

2 Likes

Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by ukaface(f): 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2023
Why I go Dey naked in front of my pikin?

Imagine your child saying ‘ eewww’ when you go naked🤣😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by sp2002(m): 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2023
My wife and I do this in front of our children (less than 16, all boys). I really don't see anything wrong in it though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by ukaface(f): 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
Originalsly:
Weren't we traditionally a " naked" people? ... barely covering downstairs? Wasn't it normal.... and isn't it still normal to do so in many communities? Since when did it become "morally wrong"? This has to do with the people in that particular community. It is normal to be butt naked on a nudist beach ... "morally wrong" to be wearing any clothing. It is normal to be fully clothed in a Muslim community.... "morally wrong" to be flexing cleavage and laps. It is normal to wear bum shorts and bra in NYC. .. "morally wrong" to be wearing bum shorts and be top less. Should the one from the nudist beach community be condemning clothes wearing people and claiming it is morally wrong to he wearing clothes? That's where we are ... each pushing his belief on the other. A child growing up seeing his parents butt naked will see it as normal. We need to stop sexualizing everything.
Make all of us kuku Dey waka naked in your defence.

3 Likes

Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by VinnyBaba: 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
Watinhapen:

You sound like you’re not educated. Parenting is not all about providing food and shelter for your kids. It’s more than that. You need to be schooled on parenting. Even your husband has been telling you to stop showing your nudity to your kids but you refused. I guess there’s something you’re experimenting on. When you finally see it you will stop. Kids are very smart these days. They’re not as innocent as you think.

Its Parents like her that SPOILS Children. 😟😒

When there is Consequences of her Actions e.g.(The Child getting Sexually Active),
she will now Blame the school the children attend or Their Friends or even her Neighbour's children.😕😏
Re: Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? by olufak2001: 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
omoharry:
I had an argument with a friend who told me she and her husband have no problem undressing completely in the presence of thier 10 and 7 years old children ( A boy and a girl ) and they see no problem walking around the house in that state .They are base in the UK and she is surprised I am against it ..they believe with thier style of parenting Thier children would easily be aware of the changes in their body when they attain puberty .

I am not really cool with this and I believe children can be made to understand their bodies still when they attain puberty without parents exposing themselves completely naked in front of them, especially when they are above 4 years old and they are beginning to understand Thier environment. Maybe I am too conservative about this but I would like to hear from you ..
So, guys , at what age do you stop exposing your unclothedness before your kids ?

It is totally wrong. It has caused a lot of arguments between me and my wife.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) / 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman / Don't Become The Family ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.