Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine (27949 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Businessman For Ingesting Cocaine, Intercepts Heroin, Skunk / Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) / NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by Dennisochampa: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
herich:

So na only Igbo man you see for this crime news
Na wetin I notice I talk.
Talk your own
Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by OLULAW: 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2023
Just wanted to check the name, and I wasn't disappointed at all.....

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by Tommydare(m): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
Every major tribes are represented. So no fight.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by Alexiiydon: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
Make them give this people their Biafra na every country go ban them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by Corrinthians(m): 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:
Na Taylor92 papa bẹ this naw. Na after he disown am for their Abia state, he go dey claim Rivers while doing conductor work in PH.
🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by theforemost: 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
They are always from that same particular people who accuse the president as drug baron. But they make their money from no other than drugs. Even their Kanu in prison too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by thecommunist(m): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2023
muykem:
67years Chukwuemeka, both young and old, male and female, boys and girls, rich and poor are all criminals.
Our bloodas ..Ig*o Amaka!

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by ROTTWEILER007: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
ayokellany:
The problem with your like we don't see you when Igbo tag Yoruba as skull miners yet no Yoruba ever denied being called one because we admit it's a problem out society must resolve n overcome no compare that to how you Igbo defend druglord claiming they should not be associated with your tribe.

Wait na aboki or Yoruba you wan associate Chukwuemeka with ? Try get sense n no let bigotry condemned you life to a miserable life of pathetic deceit lies n shamelessly

I wish I could ignore you, but the last time I checked you were discharged from rehab so I shouldn't be engaging you. Let me not call you a fool cause it will be tautology.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by Timmi: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
Father4all:
The country hardship caused it

Why u no join them carry drugs now!
Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by godofuck231: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2023
Igbos and quick money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by kareemkamil(m): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2023
Don't challenge me oooo, just branch to check out name, Yonmiri na u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by potent5(m): 12:03am On Oct 09, 2023
Pathetic fraudster. Go and sight the lunar before you talk to me.
Timmi:

And you potent5, the man from the land of rising wailers, did not consider nor see all of your kingsman drug lords and crime barron as bundles of disgrace. Igbo Kwedu! Igbo Amala!!
Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by IjebuWarrior: 12:31am On Oct 09, 2023
Igbo is indeed a cursed tribe! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by SonOfDSoil01: 12:42am On Oct 09, 2023
Our drug brothers from across the Niger but yet quick to label someone that was never convicted a drug baron grin is this not an irony? People that everyone family in Alaibo can boast of a drug courier which we all know is a generational trade grin I think the word shame should be replaced with IBO cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by Father4all: 4:39am On Oct 09, 2023
Timmi:

Why u no join them carry drugs now!
I'm on it
Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by DrMuzungu(m): 7:41am On Oct 09, 2023
Why did they arrest him? He works for Oga at the top!

On a serious note: When the economy is this bad and poverty so high, what do you expect our elderly citizens to do to survive?!
Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by Roboto11: 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2023
DrMuzungu:
Why did they arrest him? He works for Oga at the top!

On a serious note: When the economy is this bad and poverty so high, what do you expect our elderly citizens to do to survive?!

He was in Brazil and other countries for 30 years.

Na Nigeria make am no make am for there too?
Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by herich(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
Dennisochampa:
Na wetin I notice I talk.
Talk your own
Dey notice Igbos own, while your people too dey commit the same crime you dey blame Igbos for,,, grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by Dennisochampa: 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
herich:

Dey notice Igbos own, while your people too dey commit the same crime you dey blame Igbos for,,, grin
I am from Benin...
Please show me one thread on nairaland where a Benin man or any body from the south south was named as a drug trafficker
Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by herich(m): 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
Dennisochampa:
I am from Benin...
Please show me one thread on nairaland where a Benin man or any body from the south south was named as a drug trafficker
That's your business,,
Since Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa were caught in crime and you chose to notice only Igbo,, it shows how bias, hatred you'll have towards a single tribe and reason why Nigeria will continue to sink.
If you like,, hide your other favorite tribes crime and condemn Igbos to feel good,, it won't stop Nigeria from sinking grin grin
Continue to call out Igbos and hide others, it doesn't still change the fact.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by Dennisochampa: 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
herich:

That's your business,,
Since Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa were caught in crime and you chose to notice only Igbo,, it shows how bias, hatred you'll have towards a single tribe and reason why Nigeria will continue to sink.
If you like,, hide your other favorite tribes crime and condemn Igbos to feel good,, it won't stop Nigeria from sinking grin grin
Continue to call out Igbos and hide others, it doesn't still change the fact.
..... Hehe.... Na igbos news I see... Na wetin I see I talk... Even u know say na truth but the same spirit wen deh all enemies of 9ja na im deh inside you.... Seeing the truth and covering it up by trying to drag others down with em.... Yes all tribes in 9ja are bad but presently which of them is known for drug trafficking?
What is this thread all about?
If na terrorism, I go call both igbos and fulani.... Rituals.... Make them leave am for Yoruba.... Cultism and human trafficking... Make them leave am us wen deh south south..... Broz for drugs... Na una get am and na wetin this thread dey about and na why I call out the igbos!!!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by Drsmartphilips: 6:30am On Oct 10, 2023
if Nigerian army had killed all biafrans during the civil war we won't have had this shit
Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by herich(m): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
Dennisochampa:
..... Hehe.... Na igbos news I see... Na wetin I see I talk... Even u know say na truth but the same spirit wen deh all enemies of 9ja na im deh inside you.... Seeing the truth and covering it up by trying to drag others down with em.... Yes all tribes in 9ja are bad but presently which of them is known for drug trafficking?
What is this thread all about?
If na terrorism, I go call both igbos and fulani.... Rituals.... Make them leave am for Yoruba.... Cultism and human trafficking... Make them leave am us wen deh south south..... Broz for drugs... Na una get am and na wetin this thread dey about and na why I call out the igbos!!!

So this thread na Igbo news only him carry , una no see other tribes wey Dem catch for the same drugs related issues wey una dey use dey condemn only Igbos for this thread.
I no sey na truth you talk, but na half truth you talk, because you did not condemn other tribes that was caught in the same act.
A, B, C committed crime and you chose to call only A and claim that you're saying the truth, after ignoring to call out B C.
Was that how you were taught to be truthful?
Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by eraglory: 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2023
DaddyGngeess:
Igbo people no dey hear shall
Just received!

May your well of divine abundance keeps flowing on all side!.

Sir u shocked me to my bone marrow coz I wasn't expecting such.

Will definitely contact u by month end to pay back.

Thanks once again. I'm forever greatful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) / Cultist Caught Stealing Laptops At Bet9ja In Imo, Almost Burnt (Photos) / 150 People Fatally Shot Over The Fourth Of July Weekend In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.