Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine (27975 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Businessman For Ingesting Cocaine, Intercepts Heroin, Skunk / Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) / NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by nairalanda1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
muykem:
67years Chukwuemeka, both young and old, male and female, boys and girls, rich and poor are all criminals.

Read the report, most of the arrested are not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by kennyz247(m): 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
I'm not surprised,the name tells everything..

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by yommen: 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
Why did this old man wait till above 60? Him for done try this his 30s na! All na hustle sha but it boomeranged. Sorry, old pappy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by chloedogie(m): 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
SMoh247:

Taylor92

Your attention is needed oo

Lol😂😂😂😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by Rostikol: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
Father4all:
The country hardship caused it

So why are people in Somalia, Afghanistan, Niger Republic and Ethiopia not the biggest drug traffickers on Earth?

Or are Igbos suffering more than people in Niger and Somalia?

Of course not.

You’re just greedy and you’ve lost your morals.

Happy to ruin the lives of youths worldwide, just to enrich yourselves.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by erico2k2(m): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
chisomkachy:
- Nabs Saudi-bound lady with 52 pellets at Kano airport; destroys over 11 tonnes of cannabis in Ogun, Edo forests

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyIzf_YsOvT/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==
Brazil again, if I talk nah them go fly here!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by ElSudani: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
Grandpa why?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by Raskimonojendor: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The other man and woman are from the North. But instead the man from from the south name was made bold and even used as Topic. Hatred towards Igbos Is real.
Will you shut up..

Acting as the victim as usual.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by VEHINTOLAR: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
Chukwuemeka Clement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by Raskimonojendor: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
SHINJA:
Igbo's again..

Most hard working tribe...

The richest tribe in Nigeria grin

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by BigTableShaker(f): 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
Bilikisu werey..
she don follow yebhoes waka.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by Saao(m): 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
Igboman, haussa woman and Yoruba people in ondo doing drugs in one report. I said it before, Igbo, Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba are the problem of Nigeria. Remove these tribes, Nigeria will be the best country to live in.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by RevDesm0ndJuju: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
No surprises here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by renderme: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
67!!! Grandfather.
Na wa for these i.g.b.o people o. No shame. undecided

We really need to divide this country.

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by Ladech(m): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
Some things are better kept in the mind sha...
StOla:
I wonder what he says when he is in the midst of his fellow tribesmen notorious for drug trafficking, and they are now discussing Tinubu with their false allegation that he is a drug lord.

I mean, this is the tribe that every young boy or girl either have a parent that is dealing drugs, or an uncle or an aunt, or a 1st cousin of theirs or their parents.

Oops! I almost forgot the in-law.

This is a tribe that has been successfully identified in Asia as a notorious drug trafficking tribe that is giving the rest of Africa a bad name.

The relationship is never very far away from the nuclear family.

If you think I am lying and you are from that tribe, then do a self reflection to confirm if that your relative that is a drug dealer is not your direct sibling, uncle/aunt, parent, cousin, or in-law.

If you have done this self reflection test and it does not work for you as I have touted, then you are from that tribe, but not from Anambra state.

You know them, you can report them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by Raskimonojendor: 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
Always them. Just yesterday 👇👇👇

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by Peacemaker5128: 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
Ibo amaka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
Echeazi:
grin grin
Who's father is this?

Pretty sure he's single and childless, from the story I read.

Wants to marry now after wasting his youth away abroad.

Well.......he'll waste the rest of his life in a Nigerian prison.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by YourRealFather: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2023
Bias op why silence this part

While on their way back from the operation, the team also intercepted a truck marked FS548XN carrying a 40ft container loaded with logs of wood. A search of the container led to the recovery of two bags of cannabis sativa weighing 20kgs while six suspects: Ahmed Yusuf, Olaniyi Babatunde, Adedeji Babatunde, Richard John, Osolale Olamilekan and Abdulazeez Saied, in the truck were arrested

while in Oyo state, NDLEA operatives on patrol along the Lagos-Ibadan expressway nabbed Anuoluwapo Blessing Iyanu, 32, with 52 blocks of compressed pawpaw shaped cannabis sativa weighing 30kgs on Wednesday 4th October.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by RevDesm0ndJuju: 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
MrHighSea:
30 years wasted
New wife onto the next one

He has been in prison all these years .

In the next 10-20ys expect a flood of his kind from prisons across the world being returned back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by RevDesm0ndJuju: 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2023
yommen:
Why did this old man wait till above 60? Him for done try this his 30s na! All na hustle sha but it boomeranged. Sorry, old pappy.

He has been in prison ever since.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by Exceed15: 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2023
Thank her star she was caught here.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by johnjose68: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
chisomkachy:
- Nabs Saudi-bound lady with 52 pellets at Kano airport; destroys over 11 tonnes of cannabis in Ogun, Edo forests

Hmn. Developer angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by Agugbadin: 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
StOla:
I wonder what he says when he is in the midst of his fellow tribesmen notorious for drug trafficking, and they are now discussing Tinubu with their false allegation that he is a drug lord.

I mean, this is the tribe that every young boy or girl either have a parent that is dealing drugs, or an uncle or an aunt, or a 1st cousin of theirs or their parents.

Oops! I almost forgot the in-law.

This is a tribe that has been successfully identified in Asia as a notorious drug trafficking tribe that is giving the rest of Africa a bad name.

The relationship is never very far away from the nuclear family.

If you think I am lying and you are from that tribe, then do a self reflection to confirm if that your relative that is a drug dealer is not your direct sibling, uncle/aunt, parent, cousin, or in-law.

If you have done this self reflection test and it does not work for you as I have touted, then you are from that tribe, but not from Anambra state.

You know them, you can report them.

Not only Asia,all over the world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by Agugbadin: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
muykem:
67years Chukwuemeka, both young and old, male and female, boys and girls, rich and poor are all criminals.

DNA Issues.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by Agugbadin: 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
Dennisochampa:
I didn't have to check before knowing he's from the east.
Whats with all these drug traffickers coming out from the east??
It's gradually becoming a menace.
When you hear of drug related offenses committed by Nigerians both home and abroad, 8 times out of 10, they are igbos.
Na wa o

By default.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by Father4all: 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
Rostikol:

So why are people in Somalia, Afghanistan, Niger Republic and Ethiopia not the biggest drug traffickers on Earth?

Or are Igbos suffering more than people in Niger and Somalia?

Of course not.

You’re just greedy and you’ve lost your morals.

Happy to ruin the lives of youths worldwide, just to enrich yourselves.
Afghanistan sell drugs. Do your findings
Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by Roger3D(m): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2023
Father4all:
The country hardship caused it
I doubt it. It's mostly greed

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by 7arrows: 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
chisomkachy:

This is not how tinubu did his own. Next time ask questions before you venture.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by online4business: 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
Why is NDLEA not reporting the ikorodu drug burst?

Na WA for this country so ikorodu drug burst Dem don sweep am under carpet.

Marwa dey work ooo NDLEA we hail ooo.

December don reach oo everyone shine ya eye.

If anybody call you your sister or brother and promise to take am to Brazil Dubai Cyprus Saudi India or Arab country na beg I beg you no go oo.

If not you go fit use 23 year or face the gallo for there oo.

If you dey stay 4th avenue ago place 21 22 and 23 road for festac or Rochester hotel for 5th avenue abeg look before you leap.

Also if you dey okesunoo for Lagos island isa le eko isale gongo igboshere high court area ma lo go ara eee ooo.

Awo Malaye them go come area come recruit people to carry for them.

Won ma shee pali for awon boys.

It's better you dey Nigeria here dey struggle da say you dey jail ooo.

Meet more than 500 Nigerians way back in Cyprus igbo people plenty because of their money worship culture.

All the girls them do use you do ashama finish I assure you that your life will never remain the same after.

Well na only once man dey die na abi?

Then try and see

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by YourRealFather: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The other man and woman are from the North. But instead the man from from the south name was made bold and even used as Topic.
Not that I'm supporting his crime though. But why not report things equally.

Read through the post, the tribalistic op intentionally silence this part

While on their way back from the operation, the team also intercepted a truck marked FS548XN carrying a 40ft container loaded with logs of wood. A search of the container led to the recovery of two bags of cannabis sativa weighing 20kgs while six suspects: Ahmed Yusuf, Olaniyi Babatunde, Adedeji Babatunde, Richard John, Osolale Olamilekan and Abdulazeez Saied, in the truck were arrested

while in Oyo state, NDLEA operatives on patrol along the Lagos-Ibadan expressway nabbed Anuoluwapo Blessing Iyanu, 32, with 52 blocks of compressed pawpaw shaped cannabis sativa weighing 30kgs on Wednesday 4th October.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine by juman(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2023
Sad for him.
Those countries he lived and didnt get money, there are nigerians living there and doing very well financially.
Hard work is important.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) / Uromi Bank Robbery: We’ve Recovered N37m, 5 Abandoned Vehicles — Edo CP / Thief Made To Dance For 7 Hours After He Was Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.