Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Did Jesus Christ Save Us With His Blood Alone? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Christ Save Us With His Blood Alone? (98 Views)

8 Important Ways God's Mercy Can Save Us From The Destroyer / Does Bible Really Say Salvation Is By Blood Alone? / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Jesus Christ Save Us With His Blood Alone? by Thegospelman(m): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
If you say that Jesus saved you with His blood on the Cross alone. Then, when you partake in the Holy Communion of your church, do you drink only wine or do you take both bread and wine, I am asking you, my social media friends?

Today I listened to the live sermon of a church, they are gathered together to partake in the Holy Communion, the presiding minister said it is through the blood that Jesus saved them from their sins. But present to them on the table are both bread and wine. It hurt me that Satan has deceived Christians to such an extent.

In the Old Testament, Melchizedek appeared suddenly before Abraham and gave him bread and wine. In the New Testament also Jesus Christ gave us bread and wine. The wine represent the blood of Jesus Christ on the Cross, this is the judgement of our sins which Jesus received on our behalf. Then what is the meaning of the bread? The bread is the baptism of Jesus Christ through the sins of the world were passed on His body. In other words, the bread represent the flesh of Jesus Christ through which He received the sins of the world by the baptism of John the Baptist in the Jordan River. Jesus Christ, the Son of God came to us in the flesh of a man and was baptized by John the Baptist at the age of 30 to receive our sins onto His body.

Dear fellow Christians you must give a second thought to the gospel you have believed till now. For us to have eternal life we must eat the flesh of Jesus Christ and drink His blood.

Let's learn more about the true gospel of salvation by visiting The New Life Mission website.

www.bjnewlife.org
Re: Did Jesus Christ Save Us With His Blood Alone? by Maynthemayn: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
I don't understand how Christians can be comfortable saying that they are saved by someone else's blood and now flesh.
Can't you see how absurd it is

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/10/2023 / Is God's Love Unconditional? / Seventh Heaven And It's Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.