Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict (31541 Views)

Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) / Inconvenient Truths About The Palestinian-israeli Conflict / Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by 3seriez(m): 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2023
Jovialjune1:
[b][/b]

Let me see any idiot that will say this war by Hamas didn't start on the premise of religion and killings in the name of Allah, bunch of brainwashed people.

Some of you Just open mouth like hungry donkeys. Hamas or whatever name they want to go by are Palestinians first before anything. They have been fighting for their ancestral land for decades. For some families it has become generational. If along the line, they find meaning & motivation through religion how is that a crime since it is still the same end game they are fighting for, which is reclaiming their lands.

4 Likes

Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by dNortherner(m): 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2023
AntiChristian:
May God deliver Palestine from Israel!

May God break their backbone and that of all their supporters!

Aamin!
Palestines made some kind of life time mistake by alowing the settlement of Israeli by selling them plots of land. Kai! Su yi kuskure fa!
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by jojothaiv(m): 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2023
DesChyko:

I do not envy them, honestly.

Imagine growing up in such a place.
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by Teenaira: 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
The conflict started from when European Jews started landing in Palestine (forcefully by Britain, the colonial master of Palestine) after they were rejected by many other countries..

Palestine's call the arrival the Al Nakba (the great catastrophe).

Muslim - Ishmael (Son of Hagar) vs Jews - Isaac (Son of Sarah). What if Sarah had been patient for God's promise to be fulfilled instead of giving her Egyptian maid (Hagar) for Abraham to sleep with?

Who lived in Israel before the Israelites?
Different tribes in the Land of Canaan. The Hebrew Bible mentions them. They included the Canaanites, Philistines, Hittites, Hivites, Gergesenes, Amorites, Jebusites, Moabites and Edomites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhNPgQ7GDu4?si=pHDEaqQeDGhMzb2L

Some guys were arguing yesterday. One said the Ijebus are older than the igbos and that the igbos actually learnt the act of traveling from the ijebus. I was wondering the bases for this argument. Then the guy said we should refer to the Bible where it was stated clearly that one of the tribes in Canaan are the Jebusites. Please help me to laugh because I am not feeling very fine.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by 3seriez(m): 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
The conflict started from when European Jews started landing in Palestine (forcefully by Britain, the colonial master of Palestine) after they were rejected by many other countries..

Palestine's call the arrival the Al Nakba (the great catastrophe).

Muslim - Ishmael (Son of Hagar) vs Jews - Isaac (Son of Sarah). What if Sarah had been patient for God's promise to be fulfilled instead of giving her Egyptian maid (Hagar) for Abraham to sleep with?

Who lived in Israel before the Israelites?
Different tribes in the Land of Canaan. The Hebrew Bible mentions them. They included the Canaanites, Philistines, Hittites, Hivites, Gergesenes, Amorites, Jebusites, Moabites and Edomites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhNPgQ7GDu4?si=pHDEaqQeDGhMzb2L

Thank you for this. OP giving one sided propaganda history is what most people have come to believe as the true genesis of the conflict unfortunately.
Israel with the help of the West have always been the aggressors but Western, Jewish controlled media will always tell you otherwise.
Even from the comments on this thread, just see how people have been brainwashed to believe that Israel are the victims of this never ending crisis.

3 Likes

Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by oloyedewaris(m): 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
Islamisformumu:
The same way agberos fvk your shameless olosho mother

Why are you triggered at him saying Bleep israel
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by Gajagojo: 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2023
IamAsiri:

Why did Ilorin people keep quiet after Fulani occupied their land and even became their Emir? To the extent that they now dictate what they can and cannot do e.g Isese day
Why did Arochukwu people keep quiet when Akamkpa people came and installed Eze Aro, Long Juju and Ekpe society that ruled and reigned and r over Aro using that platform to sell Iyboes for centuries and still keep quiet to this day as they are ruled by an Akamkpa from Cross River provinces

1 Like

Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by oloyedewaris(m): 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
prophetfire:
. Who's being fvvckked right now? Operation delete Gaza and convert it to a new settlement.

But israel is the one seeking help

You just overhype israel, they are nothing if not for the western support
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by oloyedewaris(m): 11:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
APOSTLECHUMA:
A DAY OLD NATION DEFEATED 5 NATIONS THAT HAVE BEEN EXISTING SINCE ADAM AND MUSLIMS ARE NOT ASHAMED OF THE DEFEAT.THEY HAVE BEEN SUFFERING IN THE HANDS OF ISRAEL SINCE AFTER THE FALL OF MANKIND IN EDEN.

Israel or US and UK, israel is nothing without them
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by oloyedewaris(m): 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2023
Jovialjune1:
[b][/b]

Let me see any idiot that will say this war by Hamas didn't start on the premise of religion and killings in the name of Allah, bunch of brainwashed people.

You clearly saw resistance movement there, but your dumb head with a fixated mind made you think every Muslim is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by IamAsiri: 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2023
Gajagojo:

Why did Arochukwu people keep quiet when Akamkpa people came and installed Exe Aro,Long Juju and Ekpe society that ruled and reigned and rule over Ato using that platform to sell It goes for centuries and still keep quiet to this day as they are ruled by Akamkpa from Cross River provinces

How does this concern me? I am Yoruba. Plus, this scenario you just painted sounds so much like mine. Arabs/Fulanis cannot be lording over people who just accepted their fates while they will not accept such too. This is just an answer to the first question I responded to.
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by oloyedewaris(m): 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
Jflex07:
Death to all terrorist!
Death to all israel terrorists
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by Islamisformumu: 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
Because he's a fool like his illiterate child rapist fake "prophet" from Mecca.

oloyedewaris:

Why are you triggered at him saying Bleep israel

Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by oloyedewaris(m): 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
APOSTLECHUMA:
ISRAEL ALWAYS BEATING ARAB MUSLIMS SILLY BUT LIKE MULES, THEY WILL NEVER LEARN.

The why is same israel crying over the media seeking support everywhere
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by oloyedewaris(m): 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
Charly68:
The Palestine has touched the tigers tail,only God can deliver them as things stand because Israel will pound them well well

Lool, and they have been pounding them for years, but still looking for empathy
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by tollyboy5(m): 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
Wizardslayer:
To wipe out the Islamists is not a big deal but just that an average non moslems have human sympathy same as western nations.

I pity for Palestinians and the terrorists for What's coming their way.

They should pray Israel doesn't use that weapon called angel of death (A o D).
Same reason kind Putin don't want to use "Satan" on Ukraine
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by saydfact(m): 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2023
We're gradually being forced to experience another world war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by Gajagojo: 11:22pm On Oct 08, 2023
IamAsiri:

How does this concern me? I am Yoruba. Plus, this scenario you just painted sounds so much like mine. Arabs/Fulanis cannot be lording over people who just accepted their fates while they will not accept such too. This is just an answer to the first question I responded to.
a
How does your stupid question about Ilorin concern me

1 Like

Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by SleekyP(m): 11:22pm On Oct 08, 2023
3seriez:

Some of you Just open mouth like hungry donkeys. Hamas or whatever name they want to go by are Palestinians first before anything. They have been fighting for their ancestral land for decades. For some families it has become generational. If along the line, they find meaning & motivation through religion how is that a crime since it is still the same end game they are fighting for, which is reclaiming their lands.
let me help you with pictorial view cool

Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by jrusky(m): 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Fvck Israel!

πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ

F u c k Palestinia very seriously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by deyplay: 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
APOSTLECHUMA:
. ISHMAEL IS NOT A TRIBE IN ISRAEL BUT THEY ARE CLAIMING RIGHT OVER THE LAND BECAUSE FROM HUMAN STAND POINT, ISHMAEL WAS THE FIRST SON THAT OUGHT TO HAVE THE BIRTHRIGHT OVER THE LAND BUT A WAS A REPROBATE CHILD AND NOT THE PROMISED SEED.
Well, I don't even think this is the issue here. The Jews occupied the land before their exile, the land became empty and occupied by the Arabs and Muslim. The Jews returned to claim their inheritance and the new settlers refused that it is theirs now. Fight start

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by Glock22: 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2023
DesChyko:
The scale and complexity of Saturday’s attacks by Hamas shocked leaders across the world. They came after decades of a relentless and deadly conflict that has killed thousands of people, forced entire generations to grow up under occupation, or created constant anxiety of impending rocket fire or bombings.

Here is a summary of the main events of the conflict, which spans two centuries.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/07/world/middleeast/israel-gaza-conflict-timeline.html

This is a lie. Israel seized gaza because Egypt attacked it first

1 Like

Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by oloyedewaris(m): 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2023
I've come to conclude that Nairaland is being taken by some Islamophobic fools who hates anything related to Islam
They call Muslims and things related to Islam all sorts names

And these are the same set of people who is against using derogatory words on some tribes on this platform

Well by their attitude, I know them. With time everything will be fine

1 Like

Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by Tetraozonaitera: 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Fvck Israel!

You keep saying same thing on every thread like a stammerer.
You need to change it to a song. I be producer

And if you need rhymes I get some.

Duck Israel
Suck Israel
Block Israel
Burst Israel
Knock Israel

More still dey. grin
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by IamAsiri: 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2023
Gajagojo:
a
How does your stupid question about Ilorin concern me

It was in response to the stupid comment you made that I had to respond to. I actually thought I was conversing with an intellectual, not until I saw your other postsπŸ™ˆ
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by jrusky(m): 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
dNortherner:
Palestines made some kind of life time mistake by alowing the settlement of Israeli by selling them plots of land. Kai! Su yi kuskure fa!

You make no sense just keep shut.
Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by stagger: 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
3seriez:

By raping and killing civilian women, right? Israel needs to drop a bomb on your house. Frankly!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by 43Ronin: 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Fvck Israel!

death to Hamas,their terrorist sponsors and appologist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by Whatisurproblem(m): 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Fvck Israel!

how I wish you can go to Israel and tell them directly. Coward.

1 Like

Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by tollyboy5(m): 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
Teenaira:

Some guys were arguing yesterday. One said the Ijebus are older than the igbos and that the igbos actually learnt the act of traveling from the ijebus. I was wondering the bases for this argument. Then the guy said we should refer to the Bible where it was stated clearly that one of the tribes in Canaan are the Jebusites. Please help me to laugh because I am not feeling very fine.
Yes the Jebus found the city in Canaan. And the descendant are omojebu meaning the descendant of Jebu. The bible recorded that the Jebusite were fetish and ask the Israel to do away with the daughters of Jebusite the some people are scared to marry Ijebu women due to fetish reasons.
Someone was arguing on one thread that Canaanite are extinct and i asked na you kill them? Because we left those places doesn't mean we were wiped out.

We're coming back to take our land from Israel.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North / International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest / Senior IRGC Official Said Killed In Alleged Israeli Strike In Damascus(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.